ENOUGH

enough with the circlejerking and memeing and grabassing.

how THE FUCK do we win? while you're all wasting your lives away jerking each other off because you don't have any real friends, (((they))) are destroying our nations. (((they))) are erasing our history. (((they))) are raping our women and indoctrinating our children

stop fucking around and DO SOMETHING

also redpill general

youtube.com/watch?v=xBXoXB3QvyI

youtube.com/watch?v=DfGPiVa1UFs

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

youtube.com/watch?v=9MEvGbTrwvo&t=63s

youtu.be/bHw4MMEnmpc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_RSpdX2DeY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hot

youtube.com/watch?v=L_RSpdX2DeY

lmao mileys programming is really breaking down

I'd love to drink that.

Fuck off my best friend is Jewish. You ridiculous loser white trash need to just go away and die someplace. Damn infestation of white trash in this country these days it seems.

This ones very long and very detailed.
youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8

These are not the boards you are looking for ..
>waves hand mystically
Did they take your foreskin ?

I want that yellow gold to go down my throat

thanks user

>do something!
You sound like those gun grabbing cucks virtue signalling. Why don't YOU propose something, if you want to make it happen?

I hate this culture of "do the work for me".

Um... rabbi?.. is that you?

Amazing teamwork

My dear op. We already lost.

This. I'll do something after it all burns down, if I see it in my lifetime. And I suspect I very well might.

Lord know's I'd love to do something, but no one ever seems to have a plan other than to watch and wait.

I don't think we will live to see it end. Only it begin.

The biggest redpill of all is that the blackpill isn’t the end. This is why we need religion. Specifically in the case of mine and many, Christianity. Christianity is traditional and wants us to be in harmony with nature and God. In today’s world we’re being subverted from all sides by people who hate God, who love evil, and want to see nothing more than the burning of all things. What’s even worse, is that they’re winning. The world is grasped by degeneracy and vile. The vomit if the evil one is on us and our world. My country is in trillions of debt and is under vicious attack from all sides but I’m surving. My race and heritage are being tarnished, but I continue. I dare you guys to say a rosary tonight. Pray to God, give him thanks, and pray an Our Father. Despite every bad circumstance, even if they face us with death, my God, they can’t overcome Him. Say what you want you depressed and bitter NEETs. I love my God, and you should too.

something like introduce our own version of MK ultra, use it again (((them))) and make them kill themselves.
thats the best your getting from me short of "dont bother" tb.h. have you even considered what happens if you do win, its just a repeat of the same cycle of bullshit. break the cycle, kill god.

Bro solo chicks only.

I wish Sup Forums would become more active and actually DO something. We have perhaps thousands of active users. I don't know if people here are just lazy or if there is a general consensus that any activity might be dangerous since it might be a trap lead by (((them))).

Ditto. Racist libertarianism has murdered this movement once again. All you can do now is ride the tiger. Form local communities. Ride it out.

It's irritating. NatSoc has nothing to do with focusing on niggers. It's self improvement. But all I ever see is race baiting and screams for rahowa. Which the kikes are currently pushing btw.

When the fire will start?

how do fix the world, according to nu-Sup Forums

>shit out white kids with some random bimbo
>?????????????
>nothing we already lost

>all equal in christ
cucked

It starts with small community meetups of people with the same mindset.
I have started this with a group of people.
Start discords and link up. Utilize each others resources.
Then when our numbers are at a point where we feel they should be, we link up and fight the leftist at organized events. Let our precense be known at ALL events. Not just one or 2 a year

I’m with you OP.

>"why would you care how many people eat the brand of cereal you're eating? :^)"
BITCH IT'S MY CEREAL BOX FUCK OUTTA HERE

Great posts bro.

Quite frankly while we've done good work to this point, the alt right now needs a leader, and again, quite frankly, none of the ones we have now are up for the task ahead of us.
Our people have been weakened from within spiritually, morally, and economically, and now, when presented with the ultimatum, they walk willingly into their own doom. We in the West have individually been blessed with such bounty of material wealth and prosperity that the thought of losing it all has made us cowardly. We need realize that our riches will do us no good when our nations are overrun by alien hordes. We must find our strength, find our leader, and then find our plan.

>Win