Would you marry a widow even if she was used goods and will never love you as much as her first husband?

Would you marry a widow even if she was used goods and will never love you as much as her first husband?

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

>will never love you as much as her first husband
Deals off.

There's nothing wrong with widows and I wouldn't consider them "used goods."

No.

>Would you marry
no

This is about a manga though

At this point sure.

They've already had loving and intimate sex between each other with the intent of impregnation, not to mention if she was a widow then your new wife would always compare you to her ex-husband and always find you lacking. Its fucking shitty and they should live alone and only love one person

>implying these nerds wouldn't if the opportunity were to present itself
They need love too and you fucks know it.

Something about it would make me feel as if i her husband is my bro, and that i have to protect her for both her and his sake.

>Being this much of a cuck for a man who fucked your woman and who she loves more
>Fucking a woman who's had another man's sperm inside her

Fucking normie

The man didn't fuck my woman, i'm fucking the woman's man, and i'm helping her overcome her loss.

Of course i wouldn't do that, but i really like those housewife cake types, they aren't easily found in other scenarios.

>Would you marry a widow even if she was used goods
Yes.
> will never love you as much as her first husband?
No.

>i'm fucking the woman's man,
Uh, the other way around.

Is it? Aren't people supposed to be one when they marry? Anyways, you understand what i meant.

>She could've just been a cake
>Instead the author opted to make her a widow
Why?

Obviously so his childhood friend can win

>People actually think Yakumo is going to end up with Yamato
>Used goods who will always talk about how great her husband was and never love Yamato more than some guy she feeds

He's just an emotional tampon. If Yakumo really loved Yamato, she would've already dated him or something. I don't know why the fuck people are reading this garbage when it's obvious he's just a shitty replacement for her husband

As long as it's a positive and fulfilling experience. I care about competition, not breaking a speed running record

We don't talk about THAT in cake threads, boy.

>Always compared to her husband
>Keeps remembering him and has his fucking shrine in her house
>Still cries about him at night
>Just emotionally manipulating the boy she lives next door to

You people are fucking retards if you think Yakumo has any fucking chance of winning when she loves her old husband this much

But Rui is very cute.
Flabby used goods filled with cobwebs cannot compete.

It should be fucking obvious who is better. Yakumo fucked her husband and had his semen inside her with the intent for creating a child. She's a fucking slut for trying to find a new man and leading on a young boy.

Turn it into a battle manga against God where the MC will choose one wish to be granted, polygamy.

>Widow deserves to win.
>Childhood friend doesn't deserve to lose.

It hurts to choose a side.

I find the whole feeding part acceptable, she is lonely, but romance is an absolute fucking no-go.

This is why you should never love anyone at all. If they die then you're either alone forever and sadder than before because you're mourning them and even if you try to seek comfort in another person it will never be the same.

>She's a fucking slut for trying to find a new man
She's not though, she just has a personality that drives her to take care of people, and Yamato is literally made for being taken care of.
>Young male
>Lives alone
>Does not have the time to take care of himself
He's triggering her maternal instincts, not her feminine instincts.

>He's triggering her maternal instincts, not her feminine instincts.
As long as they're NBR the two don't have to be mutually exclusive

How mad would people be if this ended like pic related?

At that point, it's too much baggage, I don't know why anyone would want to.

Why did husband die again?

Which is exactly why this manga is garbage. He's just an emotional tampon and she feels no loving affection for him whatsoever while he likes her as a woman. That's called leading someone on. Fuck this woman. I hope she dies lonely and alone and realizes that she should've just moved on from her ex-husband,

I'll take anything I can get at this point desu

I'd kill myself before that happens.

depends, she got money?

NO. I SEAK THE PERFECT SOUL MATE, ONE THAT LOVES ME AS MUCH AS SHE HATES ME! A WIDOW THAT LOVES SOMEONE ELSE IS IMPERFECT, IMPURE AND SCUMMY!

Maybe if I had an obligation to her on behalf of her spouse, or if it was political/economic in some way

>not mindbreaking her to be hungry for your cock like them ntr chinese comics
Weak user is weak

Would Yakumo be a good mother to her and Yamato's daughter?

I like how it was mentioned her late husband was significantly older,
So it's like ... she's already used to relationship age differences.

It's essential to the goddamn plot!
A woman used to cooking for more than just herself fulfilling her wish to cook more by cooking for her neighbor boy.
Without her being a widow it's just "she wants to cook bigger meals for others FOR REASONS".

I haven't read this but can someone tell me if Yakumo is in love with Yamato? I don't want to waste my time with useless bullshit.

No

I want to mindbreak her so hard she forgets that beta ever existed.

I want her to mind break me before I can mind break her.

Does she have a daughter for oyakodon?

Yes.
I'm used to not being loved anyways.

You sound like a bitter loser, user.

>don't get any love at all
>someone actually share some
If someone is willing to share something with me, I'm not going to an ungrateful savage.

>move on from her deceased husband at steady rate
>what a slut, she immediately forget her husband for a highschooler's cock
>is in a deep grief she's having a really hard time to move on
>what a slut, she used the boy as emotional tampon
She lost no matter what.

>widows should live alone and only love one person because you're a cuck if you fuck her
>orphans should just live in an orphanage until adulthood because they're somebody elses son and you're a cuck if you care for anything that isn't your own seed

purityfags, pls

Orphans should be put in military academies and raised as ultimate warriors.

>will never love you as much as her first husband?
And I'll never love her as much as my waifu, so i guess that makes us even.

>Forgetting that she will always think her dead husband is perfect and you're a shitter
>Forgetting that she chose him to be her life partner and not you

Yakumo didn't choose the boy first, and she intended on living with her much older husband and having kids with him. She's a slut who is aiming for some naive young boy.

>missing the point of my post
>ignoring the "orphans" point.
Either way, you think that a widow should just live alone forever?
Also
>thinking that humans dwell on their lost loved ones forever
sorry user, but once you die, people will forget you in 2-3 years tops, and that's assuming you're really loved.

>used goods and will never love you as much as her first husband
So is this basically a modern maison ikkoku?

The point isn't that widows should live alone forever it's that widows should move the fuck on before they try to get into another relationship otherwise its bad for both people involved aside from getting some fug.
>>missing the point of my post
>missing the point of OPs post
This isn't some thread about autistic purity shit, stop projecting

ITT: None of us understand how love works.

>maison ikkoku
jesus christ the plots are so fucking similar, minus the constant misunderstandings

I WOULD

I'm divorced so yeah, why not? Only virgin NEETs would care about that sort of thing OP.

Babby don't hurt me.

Does this old hag even love the boy? Is there a chance she ends up with him?

Unf, nice answer.

Just fyi, she cried when he lost his last baseball match if I remember correctly.

Not this shit again. I can't forget it

>implying i wouldnt fuck her so hard that i make her forget about her late husband and use my dick to reshape the inside of her pussy

there's a difference between used goods and somethings that's been lovingly taken care of and maintained. (even though both are technically used)

This is why anime is shit, your kind ruined it.

I don't see why she would give a shit over a guy she barely knows. Is this the latest chapter?

>and will never love you as much as her first husband

This is just set in stone, then?

If she doesn't have a kid, sure, I'll risk being haunted by her husband's ghost while I teach her to love again.

And if she does have a kid, it better be a daughter that's at least 14.
Or a cute son that I can convince to wear his mother's old school uniform.

How would you teach her to love again?

Asking for a friend.

Teach her that it's okay to open up again, that she doesn't have to forget her dead husband.
Take her on dates and shit.
Get her kid to at least see me as an older brother figure.

She would always keep him in her mind and raise him on a pedestal. The fact that she married him with the intent of creating a family and dying with him at old age says enough that you won't be worth shit to her compared to him. You'd just be a bandage.

Untranslated yet

>Teach her that it's okay to open up again, that she doesn't have to forget her dead husband.

C'mon young man, more details.

yeah sure, whatever, better than nothing

>your new wife would always compare you to her ex-husband and always find you lacking
no she wouldn't. I'm /fit/, her dead husband was not. Also as time passes she would forget about him because I'm the best.

user...

Maybe, depends on the 2D female
Same applies for some Japanese 3D, would even be willing to accept certain (ex) jav actresses like Ai Uehara

>she killed her husband for the life insurance
>she will kill her second husband for his crytpos

>Would you marry a widow even if she was used goods
yeah sure

nevermind

Women don't love men, anyway. I'd marry Yakumo without hesitation.

This. It's not like she's divorced and could go fuck her ex again. Who cares how much better at fucking he was; he's dead.

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT THE SEX YOU BUFFOON.

How is this thread still up?

Yes it is, especially if you admit she doesn't love me more than her dead ex. I'd pump her for a few years before dumping her for a sexy 17 year old

you can't get NTR'd by the dead nigga
if shes just gonna love the dead husband more than you, it's all fine, you're still the most loved one in the mortal plane

>will never love you as much as her first husband?

It's not like that you know?
If she wants to marry you it means she loves you just as much as her first husband.

You can't erase her memories of the first relationship, but you can make new ones.

You said she doesn't love me as much as her dead husband. Why should I devote my life to someone who will never love me superlatively?

Because women can't love at all.

>Being this insecure

So you're just going to give up like that? Not even try to become a better man than her husband was?

OP made it clear that she would never love me more than her husband. There is no room in the scenario to rise above it. Blame OP, not me
Why should I settle for being someone's second fiddle?

We're the masters of our destiny, not OP.

Are you strong enough to punch kami-sama in the face, weakling user?