I have a business that I run remotely and can move anywhere in the world to do so

I have a business that I run remotely and can move anywhere in the world to do so.

Where can I move where my kids - being white - grow up peacefully?

Forgot to add - Preferably a nation with low taxes where english, german, or french is the lingua franca.

Also if any user wants to know more about my business I'm all for helping you guys. I'm by no means rich but it's easily scalable so I'll be building it until I get out of college.

Alaska. But it wont look like that picture.

Norway if they take immigrants.

Idaho if staying in America is easier.

Honestly, if you're as rich as you say you are, then your kids will grow up peacefully behind the gated compound walls you build for them.

If its listed on pol its not safe.
Heck even Iceland will succumb to Judeo Marxism soon enuf.

I say get in touch to SpaceX so they can build u an Elysium sized orbital colony.

I am curious what is your business - provided it doesnt require an initial capital outlay?

Utah burbs. Homeschool your kids if you don't want them to convert.

That's the seychelles - not all that white. I'd certainly live on eden island though if they lower their taxes

I already said I'm by no means rich - I have no debt and I am on track to do just under 6 figures this year. That said, I am working to scale that income and being in college with my bills limited to my tuition, rent, car payment, and groceries, I am saving a LOT for this.

I'm living well below my means in prep for this. Citizenship and residency for my girlfriend and I is gonna be expensive

what's your business?

find a town with a highly-rated university and favorable demographics and affordable land.
then home-school the kids with children of professors and people you consider successful.

but finish the business first and put all your assets in a couple of trusts so you don't get cucked.

Not really, just a connection or two. I do high-end(read corporate) social media management and cashed out my crypto gains to invest in real estate in both the city I live in and the city where my uni is.

I also do ecommerce. All of that together makes a solid 7k a month. I'm also working on several different websites that will hopefully be profitable by summer

Rural Louisiana.

English, French, good food, good communities for whites only, great traditional education opportunities, beautiful landscape to explore. It's where I plan on retiring and raising a family at least. Similar boat as you OP, worked my ass off, saved up young and looking to move on to parenting now at 29 years.

Malta.

Honestly this

You won't be able to understand any of them but they're all armed and theres so many churches you can fall back on in troubled times. Just avoid the meth because there's a lot of it

almost anywhere warm has niggers, fyi. the main thing is that most places have entrenched locals and they're not that interested in having your carpet bagging ass roll in. Why not make a home in your home? If you want to help build a white paradise state, I highly recommend the State of Jefferson.

There's also coastline if you insist

Living in a university town is a breeding ground for degenerates. The kids will look up to the degenerate college students and imitate their behavior.

Where you at in Jefferson? I'm down in Mendocino right now, seems like there's a smallish following but potential for a lot more.

That's actually pretty neat, how much hotter is it than florida(where I live now)? It's also close to home and if I absolutely had to I could easily drop in and manage any of the properties.

That would actually be great - I love that idea but it seems ridiculously hot. I grew up in Florida but my girlfriend is a native german and I don't think she's gonna make it in that heat

Iceland

I'm planning to move to Vanuatu in a couple years if my investments stack up. Citizenship is around 250,000 usd and there is no income tax. You also get visa free travel to over 113 countries including Europe.

It's hot and humid as hell, and rainstorms all the time (I happen to enjoy that but ymmv). I lived in Orlando a bit and I'd say it's slightly worse in the south/south central area of Louisiana (NO/BR/Lafayette) with a lot more forgiving humidity once you get to the northern areas like Shreveport.

I was born a frail Californling so my first time there it was miserable. But only took me a month or two to get used to it and I tell you the air quality is it least amazing down there, never had a respiratory issue once.

I’m interested to learn what you do. I’m trying to make a living out of Ecommerce and ads management / creative design

I've actually been thinking of this. NoCal/Oregon looks BEAUTIFUL.
>almost anywhere warm has niggers, fyi
I grew up in Florida.
> they're not that interested in having your carpet bagging ass roll in
Well I'd be(hopefully, assuming everything keeps up) adding to the local economy, and can hopefully hire some kids like me to automate my business when that happens. I think I said this earlier but my girlfriend is from germany and I'm from Ireland originally. Hopefully that will make up for the fact I'm a carpetbagger

>Citizenship is around 250,000 usd
>citizenship
>costs

hold up, is this a thing?

Montana, Idaho, Utah, the Dakotas, or Alaska.

No we will be ground zero for war. Zog government vs. last white org.

Okay I looked into it and the prices for some of those houses are fucking RIDICULOUS. How in the fuck are they so expensive?

1st choice: Liechtenstein
2nd: Luxembourg
3rd: Switzerland
4th: Austria
5th: England
6th: Germany or France (probably France > Germany)
Last: America

You're on Sup Forums 24/7, go back to running your "e business" and driving "your" Porsche

Australia

Yes some small countries and some shitty countries sell their citizenship to entice rich people to move there and spend their money in that country.

Only answerer