What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Why is she eating Pizza Hut when Dominos exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zzs6-lfgyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better hair colors, better waifus

Papa johns

OK, that was good. Made me lol/10.

>Dominos

Why are you eating at any pizza chain when your local pizza parlor exists? Va fangul!

>Dominos
What the fuck? Papa Johns or nothing, user.

You mean Round Table.

All the local parlors suck

Why is she eating pizza when lasagna exists?

>Dominos existing in the Code Geass world
Pizza Hut probably owns a paramilitary group it uses to keep an iron fist on the pizza market monopoly it gets going. They catch you making a pizza they send a squad of Knightmare Frames to blow up your house.

Little Caesars is good

This was my biggest concern with her as well desu

Why would anyone eat pizza outside the greater New York area?

Pizza Hut had online ordering before anyone else.

>Little Caesars
>good
pick one

Because they want actual pizza, not glorified cheese bread.

Only if you're too poor to have eaten another type of pizza in your sad miserable life.

You guys are talking about Italian cuisine and no-one brings up the chief himself

baka

Because we're humans unlike you jew yorker cockroaches?

Not Pizza.

Dominoes is too garlic-y and leaves an abomimable after taste that makes you want to hurl

Pizza hut + parmesan + tabasco sauce + dorrito crumbs sprinkled on top all the way.

define "pizza"

Food that tastes good.

Yes pizza

None of the American chains beat genuine Italian pizza, though. It's really a shame that we've settled for less when the franchises of the very same companies across the globe sell gourmet versions of the same items.

All this delusion. Sad!

Only if it's the stuffed crust.

Pizza hut is way bigger than dominoes in Japan.

A vegetable.

WOW REALLY CUISINE IS BETTER IN THE COUNTRY IT ORIGINATES IN????

I feel bad for any of you who haven't actually had a decent slice of pizza from a non chain restaurant.

Another reason to hate Japan.

If we're only talking about big chain pizzas, it's good

Pizza Hut is garbage now. Papa Johns and Dominos do taste better than Caesars, but Caesars is more convenient

That can't be ignored

>all these Americans ITT
La Porchetta best pizza franchise

Italian pizza is grossly overrated.

The only thing they're correct about is pineapple pizza being subhuman tier.

eurosisses pls go

This makes me irrationally angry
I know we always joke about the Japanese having shit taste but this is just offensive. Any and all chain pizzas are disgusting. Only your local place knows how to make good pizza.

New York style isn't deep dish you dumbass.

There isn't a local parlor where I live, only Pizza Hut and Dominos.

are you stupid

If you dont eat your pizza with Tabasco, are you really eating pizza?

Sorry you don't live somewhere relevant

Japs are obsessed with Pizza Hut for some reason

Why isn't she making her own pizza?

garlic sauce > tabasco sauce

Local parlors are for faggots who eat too much pizza.

If you don't eat pizza with your ranch you are a nigerian

Pizza is a foreign concept to them if that wasn't obvious enough by some of the toppings they put on it, chalk it up to not having any italian immigrants. A hole in the wall pizzeria probably won't have enough of a market to stay afloat in Japan, especially considering pizza isn't eaten nearly as commonly over there.

>ranch
I'd rather die.

>parlors
the fuck? you a french or something?

get your avante garde le pizza grande out of here.

I eat my pizza with tabasco, ranch and parmesan (actual Italian parmesan bought from an italian market, not that garbage manufactured wood shavings that they sell in supermarkets)

I guess everyone except you is the nigerian

>I'd rather die
I'd rather dine

>not eating Sbarro

Are you such a retarded mongoloid bereft of any vocabulary beyond that of a child that you never heard of the term pizza parlors?

Amerisharts, everyone.

Is Pizza-La any good?

nice bait

>That feel when there are like 3-4 local places
Course I seem to live in a part of New Jersey where all fast food chains exist with obvious exceptions

You are all forgetting the main concept; to dine with ranch and a pizza on the side.

but pizza hut is the official pizza of anime

/your guy/ eats pizza with a damn fork and knife.

It's like I'm really on /ck/

This.

Shit you're on to something

But will we get enough product placement in the remakes and sequel?

wow edward is a fucking asshole

>bet you wish you could eat this pizza huh faggot no problem i'll eat two at once for you

And it's better pizza than you've ever had in your life

you would too if your suit cost as much as a used car

>Al is the oven in which they bake the pizza. He is the most important member.

Whenever I can, I get my pizza with no sauce.

proper taste

Why the heck would anyone ever choose Dominos over Pizza Hut? Seriously?
Only thing worse than Dominos is Little Caesars, if you can even call Little Caesars 'food'.

Wow, that's surprisingly accurate on all counts, nice.

No Sauce, More Cost
Nigga you better floss

>take and bake pizza
I'm really angry and sad that I didn't capitalize on the market of stupid millennials who are happy to pay for a fast food product that is entirely raw and doesn't require you to cook anything.

Loli loev pizza.

If I'm going to eat shitty chain pizza, I go to Caesars and get some pizza and crazy bread.

If I want actual good pizza, local places all the way.

sorry, but pizza is a rare case where the states improved on the original item. same thing with americanized chinese food.

you think just any pizza could do this?

>Same thing with americanized chinese food
I'll agree with the pizza thing but nigga if you think rice raised from the fields of sweating and hard working chinese is worse than that modern agricultural stuff you need to revaluate your values.

>$6
>enough pizza to last you 3-4 meals
name a better value aside from cooking your own meals

your town must suck

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zzs6-lfgyg

That's a pizza i'd eat

The actual American method for both is better, but it depends on the quality of ingredients in both cases.

>dumping ranch and tabasco on good parmesan cheese and acting like you can still even taste it

thats like putting ketchup on steak.

>mall pizza

Greasiest, most diarrhea-inducing excuse for "pizza" I ever tried. NOT EVER AGAIN. Sbarro is utter shit.
1/10 got me to respond to shit b8.

>What you put on a pizza is part of the pizza. That's what a pizza is. You eat stuff on the dough and that's the pizza. If you put more stuff on top of it, it doesn't mask the flavor, it is the flavor

There are no words capable of describing the amount of revulsion that picture fills me with.

>Sup Forums talks about food

have some fun with Miku!

i was referring more to the pickled fish and trash tier cuts of pork they eat in china rather than the rice.

PIZZA PIZZA YOU AMERICUNTS

>cooked dicks and raw fertilized eggs
Is eating this kind of food something sexual for you?

I refuse to call this pizza. Hell, i refuse to call this food.

Who /tormina's/ here?

pizzapizza is so goddamn bland and yet the cheapest pizza place in my area.

>I hate americanized chinese food not because of the taste, texture, but because the process to make it is unethical!

>le flyover state

It's fucking pathetic that you're trying to take pride over being born in a place that you had no influence over