Ben Shapiro can't debate

Ben Shapiro can't debate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament
pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally all he does is talk fast and use buzzwords to make people think he's smart

>Literally all he does is talk fast and use buzzwords to make people think he's smart
But that's not what he does

there is not one single religion that actually has anything to do with an "invisible man in the sky" just FYI. that's only an atheist meme. i dunno even where it comes from other than renaissance art which is merely representative in nature.

Kek. I remember hearing about that movie this guy wrote and it sounded so retarded

So I guess the common athiest big bang, universe from nothing way of thinking is totally rational and evidence based?

Neocons are cool gang!
Isra-, I mean America first!
Bomb Iran now please.

You sound like those fedora tipping m'lady atheists but Christian

No. The original conception of the world was that the heavens were literally above the earth.

It's actually the literal idea that people had when the bible was written.

I feel like people just don't get "it". Atheists hate what they don't understand, and they just can't into metaphysics.

It's like the fuckin Mantaray man with Patrick on spongebob when he was trying to give him his wallet.

"god doesn't exist"
-Are you here existing right now?
"yep"
-did you ever not exist?
"yep"
-and it's fair to say that at one point your mother and father, and all of your relatives down to the beginning of your family tree, didn't exist... right
"yep"
-so that must mean that human existence was created
"sounds right to me"
-so you believe that god created man
"I'm an atheist"

>facepalm

Bomb Israel it's an illegal state

That makes no sense

Israel is 99% stolen land it shouldn't exist, death to Zionists and their supporters!

i dunno what you're talking about, you'd have to be really dumb to think that christians and others think there is an "invisible man in the sky". that has nothing to do what christians think. it doesn't matter how many medieval paintings you point to, or some manuscript written 200BC by some half illiterate monk before physics was even invented. that means nothing. there were a lot of insane or wrong things that people believed thousands of years ago. it's just simply not what christians or people from any other religion think or believe. period. like it's factually not. so it just makes you sound dumb and ignorant.

>hi I'm an atheist and I believe that everything randomly came from nothing because reasons, which I have no evidence of.

being proud of who you are is very different then basing your entire identity around it

>I hate identity politics but hating Muslims and leftists isn't identity politics
>I'm so rational

I'm actually not an atheist lmao

>you'd have to be really dumb to think that christians and others think there is an "invisible man in the sky".

It's in the bible that christians worship. The fact that you ignore and reject what's in the bible, doesn't change the fact that it's part of the christian religion.

You're trying to argue that a snake in the garden of eden has nothing to do with christianity... but you're just wrong. It doesn't matter if modern christians believe the garden of eden is real or not... it's part of the bible. It's part of the christian mythology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament

While it's close, the nude girl has wayy thicker eyebrows

I wouldn't go that far with it, but I don't understand what's so special about this guy. Fat, stupid Piers Morgan bitch slapped him on the guns issue after Sandy Hook. I mean, if Piers Morgan can you force you to backtrack on what you said, how bright can you possibly be?

i've never met a single christian that took the bibles word as literal or believes in "snakes in gardens" or "adam and eve". they all believe in evolution. there ARE christians that don't believe in evolution and believe stuff like that, but you'd be cherrypicking to represent them as any kind of significant group. they're extremely rare at best. the majority of christian worshippers see the bible as divinely inspired, but metaphorical. an allegory of sorts. others just don't put much stock in the old testament in general (this probably represents the majority of christians).

remember the old testament is jewish books. they were added into "christianity" by the political powers at the time, despite the fact that jesus was executed for protesting them.

>you'd have to be really dumb to think that christians and others think there is an "invisible man in the sky"

That's literally what they think. They think God is up in the sky watching everything they do. If they didn't believe that, why do they always clench up and say "Well, if you don't believe in God, then where do you get your morality?". They ask this because if you DON'T believe there's a man in the sky watching everything you do, then what's keeping you in check?

Yeah, there are few pseudo-intellectual fucking weirdos who claim that God is within you or whatever the hell it is they believe, but 99.999999999999999999% of your average, mainstream American Christians do indeed think there's a giant surveillance camera in the sky that's watching everything you do.

>human existence was created
does not imply
>god created man.
man could have been created by something which is not god.

like for example, the adam and eve story would be viewed by a majority of christians as just a metaphor for loss of innocence and naivety, and corruption, and representative of the inherent flaws and faults in humanity. divinely inspired, sure, but i've never met a single christian in my entire life that took it literally. and like i said, a lot of christians (myself included) just disregard the old testament wholesale as something that shouldn't have anything to do with our religion.

>they were added into "christianity" by the political powers at the time, despite the fact that jesus was executed for protesting them.
Jesus himself says that the old testament is still holy and still law. Are you saying that part was fabricated?

>but you'd be cherrypicking to represent them as any kind of significant group.
You don't seem to understand what's happening: You're being ridiculed for worshiping a stupid book about snakes and sky daddys. Like, there are good things in the bible, but following it as a holy text is ridiculous for the obvious reasons which are made more obvious by ridicule.

You must not live in America

you can say literally but that doesn't make it "literally" true. it's just not what they actually believe. you prob picked this up from an atheism board or some left-wing MSM outlet, or comedy central (run by jewish VIACOM or something)
>If they didn't believe that, why do they always clench up and say "Well, if you don't believe in God, then where do you get your morality?". They ask this because if you DON'T believe there's a man in the sky watching everything you do, then what's keeping you in check?
because when you say "god" to a christian they aren't thinking of an old invisible man, or anything like that, but usually rather a force (not with any particular gender mind you) of decency and power that exists everywhere and all times, and resonates deeply within every human beings soul. so when you say you dont believe in god, in their minds, you are rejecting that resonance and that decency. so it leads them to wonder where you get your morals from.

i dunno, say whatever you want, but your representations of what christians actually believe is fully absolutely untrue. it definitely comes from television strawmans and cherrypicked examples of certain people or some shit. i could cherrypick atheists and agnostics who think weird things too.

>being proud of something you had no control over or had anything to do with
>at all

>Jesus himself says that the old testament is still holy and still law. Are you saying that part was fabricated?
he doesn't say that. there wasn't any such thing as an "old testament" in his time, remember, first of all. second of all depending on your translation, he has spoken positively of the scripture of the time, but he also specifically contradicted it on many occasions and told people not to follow it. for example, when the people were about to stone someone as required by the law, he stood in front of them and say "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". meaning specifically that they should NOT do what is written in the old scriptures because nobody is perfect and we shouldn't be judging people harshly like that.

so your little argument falls flat, sorry.
>You don't seem to understand what's happening: You're being ridiculed for worshiping a stupid book about snakes and sky daddys. Like, there are good things in the bible, but following it as a holy text is ridiculous for the obvious reasons which are made more obvious by ridicule.
you can ridicule me all you want, you don't know anything about me or what i believe, and all you want to do is strawman christians and people with religious or spiritual faiths. that's your decision. you must have some kind of negativity or resentment towards religion for some reason. maybe you were raised by people like the ones you're describing. that's sad if you had a bad experience. still what say doesn't represent anywhere near the majority of religious peoples views though. they see the "snakes and gardens" as allegory only. i can actually prove it to you through opinion polls and stuff. the majority of christians believe in evolution, so clearly you are provably debunked, but you still won't face it because you're arguing from a place of emotion and resentment towards other people.

>Girls dont ever change their eyebrows

I don’t like him but this is retarded. I’ve never seen him lose

>meaning specifically that they should NOT do what is written in the old scriptures because nobody is perfect and we shouldn't be judging people harshly like that.

No, you got the wrong message. The message is that the purpose of the law is for us to read it and fix our own behavior.
Jesus explicitly says that he doesn't want to change the law... So any interpretation that contradicts the law is the wrong one... or else you're calling jesus a liar.

>you must have some kind of negativity or resentment towards....[bla bla bla I'm an armchair psychologist]

No, there are a million reasons to ridicule people. And many religious are quite deserving of it.

>you prob picked this up from an atheism board or some left-wing MSM outlet

I picked this up from being born and raised in the Bible Belt.

>because when you say "god" to a christian they aren't thinking of an old invisible man, or anything like that

That's exactly what they're thinking.

>but usually rather a force (not with any particular gender mind you) of decency and power that exists everywhere and all times, and resonates deeply within every human beings soul

Nope. They don't think this. And they don't even "usually" not think this, they never think this.

>i dunno, say whatever you want, but your representations of what christians actually believe is fully absolutely untrue

Okay, I was born and raised in a deeply Christian town in the south, I know what these fucking people think and believe.

>i could cherrypick atheists and agnostics who think weird things too.

I'm sure you could, but this isn't cherrypicking, this is just a fact. Your average person thinks God is a man in the sky who watches everything you do. If they're a bit more upper-crust, then they'll reject this simplistic view and say there's a "higher power". If they're full-blown religious scholars, you have NO IDEA what they're going to say because religious scholars do not, have not, and will never agree with each other about anything.

Also, you're either not from this country or you're bullshitting. You're really telling me your average culturally Christian American doesn't think there's a man in the sky watching you and judging? Where the fuck do you live? Unless you grew up in some super progressive, center-leftist, non-denominational Christian enclave, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Christians don't think there's a man in the sky.

>No, you got the wrong message. The message is that the purpose of the law is for us to read it and fix our own behavior.
>Jesus explicitly says that he doesn't want to change the law... So any interpretation that contradicts the law is the wrong one... or else you're calling jesus a liar.
uhhhhhh well you just made up this interpretation of this very famous story in the bible, which is completely untrue. so now i know you're not arguing in good faith. no, that is not the interpretation of that passage and there's nobody who could even possibly interpret it that way, sorry.
>No, there are a million reasons to ridicule people. And many religious are quite deserving of it.
there aren't actually a million reasons to ridicule people if you're happy with yourself though.

and what created that thing?

>I picked this up from being born and raised in the Bible Belt.
so then you're projecting the beliefs of your own family and peers, whom you clearly had a negative experience with, onto others. that's sad that you had such a negative experience and think so poorly of the people you grew up around, but it's still not representative of what most religious peopel actually think.
>Okay, I was born and raised in a deeply Christian town in the south, I know what these fucking people think and believe.
no, you don't, you only know what the people you grew up with think and believe, and apparently at some point you made up your mind that they all thought the same and that was that. i'm sorry if you're resentful towards your family for their simplicity or something, they're prob decent people though. the truth is that even if they do believe in the "invisible man" thing, it's still more sensible than believing that humans are capable of knowing and understanding everything in the universe, AKA the hubris of "science".

still though, it's not what most of them believe, just those in your experience.

remember most religious people believe in evolution, so that just shows that you're totally wrong, objectively, honestly. if you were raised by evangelicals (sounds like it) a lot of them genuinely believe the earth is 10,000 years old. sure. that's their culture. they reject all of the corrupt academia and stuff. they might be wrong on the 10,000 year old thing, but they're also right on a lot of things (like how corrupt the academic establishment is, and how all they're trying to do is wipe out their culture). you prob think all that is "conspiracy" stuff or something, so IMO that makes you just as detached and "wrong" as they are. and i could call you "nuts" and "crazy" and try to belittle you for it, as you do them, but i won't cuz there's no point. just pointing out that you should look in the mirror too before you judge your own family, you're the same stock.

That never happened nigger

Now commies make sense.
They have no identity.
Their lives fucking suck & they have no appreciation or love for themselves.

Ahhh, okay, I get it.

just saying, people like you are usually just as susceptible to believing "patently untrue things" as the evangelical families you come from, but you're tinged with judgement and anger and all sorts of negative emotions that make you 100 times worse. jjust talking to people like you, i can tell all you want to do is harm your family and hurt everythign that you came from and everything that you yourself are. it's an illness, i feel bad for you, but people like you have also ruined the world we live in for everyone else. so it's tough.

>Big
>Khazar
>Milkers.

They'll get them threaded and filled in, but actually making them thicker or thinner to that extent? Only Mexican thots do that shit, besides bens sister is wayy thicker

>which is completely untrue. so now i know you're not arguing in good faith. no, that is not the interpretation of that passage and there's nobody who could even possibly interpret it that way, sorry.

LOL, so you think jesus is a liar, and that anyone who disagrees with you about jesus being a liar is also a liar. Ok there.

>there aren't actually a million reasons to ridicule people if you're happy with yourself though.

A billion? A trillion? You want to oversimplify everything down to your little tiny skydaddy worldview... it won't work. The world isn't that simple.

>whom you clearly had a negative experience with

Not once did I ever say I had a negative experience with them. I never had any problems growing up here. Please do not ever become a psychological profiler, you are dogshit awful at it.

>but it's still not representative of what most religious peopel actually think.

Yeah, it is.

>and apparently at some point you made up your mind that they all thought the same and that was that

Did I really have to make up my mind on this issue or was the evidence presented in front of me from their own mouths?

>i'm sorry if you're resentful towards your family for their simplicity or something

Again, I never said a negative word about anyone, I was just pointing out that your average Christian believes God is watching you at all times. You're trying to find some angle from which to attack me on a personal level and it isn't working.

>remember most religious people believe in evolution, so that just shows that you're totally wrong, objectively, honestly.

More than 4 in 10 Americans believe in Creationism. Also, I didn't say anything about evolution you did and that's a VERY bizarre point to make out of nowhere because 1. I never said anything about it and 2. It's completely fucking false.

All the rest of your psycho, blabbering nonsense is irrelevant to the topic, but I will say that you're downright convinced that I'm somehow hostile towards religious people and this is a very bizarre stance to take when I was simply pointing out that most people believe God is in the sky and he's watching them. If you're trying to say that this view is completely outlandish and out of the folds of Christianity then what are you basing that on? You could either say "That's not how I was taught to believe it" or "Maybe that's how people were taught where you're from, but not here", either of those would be fine, but to suggest that most Christians don't believe that? Come on, now.

Big bang?

Argue way back to "what created God"
?

They're old pics, and the thicker eyebrows are probably closer to her normal brows

>just talking to people like you, i can tell all you want to do is harm your family and hurt everythign that you came from and everything that you yourself are. it's an illness, i feel bad for you, but people like you have also ruined the world we live in for everyone else. so it's tough.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NIGGER, SHUT THE FUCK UP LMAO

You can tell I want to hurt my FAMILY because I was pointing out that most Christians believe God is up in the sky watching them all the time? LMFAO

Oh, good lord, you're a fucking piece of work. Please never change.

Is Other Zyklon Ben a theist? Don't think he ever talks about YHWH.

It always made me curious.
Because to Moses God allows him to stone prostitutes and Jesus who is God made flesh forbids him?

His "facts" are a little skewed when he debates, but what do expect coming from a jew? For example he says that 60% of trannies attempt to commit suicide after they get surgery, however that statistic was 60% of them have attempted it or contemplated it at some point in their life, not just after they cut their dicks off.

Not that I am defending trannies, it's just that he skews the facts to appear more intense than they are instead of just telling it how it really is.

God is the first cause.

you made up a factual incorrect interpretation of the bible to suit your debunked position. that's all. and if you are happy with yourself then you would have no real reason to ridicule others unless its in a manner that's constructive.

>how dare you?
>how dare you accuse me of standing on the graves of the children at sandy hook?
>well you can say "how dare you all you want, but i saw you do it"
>like i said how dare you
Damn he really BTFO shapiro, how will he ever recover?

why? Something probably made him by the logic that was used.

>debunked
No, I literally debunked your interpretation by proving a contradiction.

You just asserted that you didn't believe somebody would believe that. That's not a debunking.

>things that never happened
Ben made Morgan look like an incompetent boob and forced him to expose that he wasn't advocating for anything less than the abolition of the 2nd amendment.

>Not once did I ever say I had a negative experience with them. I never had any problems growing up here. Please do not ever become a psychological profiler, you are dogshit awful at it.
well it's hard not to, because you clearly have some kind of major hostility and whatnot. you can deny it and gaslight it now, but it's kind of clear, taht's all. i'm sorry if what i said made you feel uncomfortable, but it's clear you've got pent up rage towards the people you grew up with.
>More than 4 in 10 Americans believe in Creationism
that's not true. you're fudging definitions. 4 in 10 americans believe in either straight up creationism OR the idea that evolution is real but god guided human evolution in order to make them what they are today, which isn't an insane belief or anything if you're religious. it also shows that people don't take the old testament of the bible literally, which is the topic we were discussing.
>You could either say "That's not how I was taught to believe it" or "Maybe that's how people were taught where you're from, but not here", either of those would be fine, but to suggest that most Christians don't believe that? Come on, now.
it's not how the majority of them perceive things, no. it is how the majority of evangelicals perceive things, but even like 1/3rd of them think differently, according to the pew

here, picture related is the actual numbers according to the pew. so we can end this conversation for good now
>pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/
tagging too so he can see this
i'm genuinely sorry for whatever bad experiences you guys had with religions that made you so bitter toward them.

because jesus was essentially speaking out against those laws and those works. that's why the other user who is saying those things is just arguing in bad faith. he is also offering up a really insane interpretation of the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" story, obviously. like really insane, 100% the opposite of what every one and every organized religion interprets it as. tagging him for posterity

Atheists have a Jew-created mental illness to turn them away from God.

no you didn't, you asserted an interpretation of a biblical story that's not upheld by any organized religion and to my knowledge not from anyone at all, because it's obviously antithetical to the entire point of the story, which is "let he who is without sin cast the first stone", meaning we are all sinners and therefore should not judge others. that's literally the entire point of the story and any religious person would tell you that. what you're suggesting, "peopel who don't sin should be the ones to carry out punishments" or whatever dumb thing you said, is just dumb.

You can keep replying the same shit to me, but saying you don't believe it isn't an argument. You're just proving your own stupidity.

I'm sorry for whatever priests molested you to make you believe jesus was a liar.

Kill yourself, Kike.

Yeah, it's frustrating that he's intelligent but refuses to see the truth that Christ is the Messiah. But, the Bible is pretty clear on Jews being blinded to the truth.

Jews are evil.

well the only one who isn't providing an argument or citations or anything is you. the "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" story is pretty clear, but you're not backing up any of your claims that it actaully means something different than what everyone believes it does. you're just wrong,dunno why you can't face it.
also did you see the post here the picture related and the citation? settles the discussion we were having earlier about who believes in evolution and who doesn't. i told you so. you gonna admit you were wrong now?

>calling me a kike for pointing out that jesus didn't support the jewish laws
the absolute state.....

>Be fiscally responsible and give Israel all your money

I have backed up my claim with an argument. You're the one who is claiming that it's impossible for anyone to believe it. Back up your claim.

You're the one who's claiming to hold an interpretation of jesus' actions that I showed to be in contradiction to what jesus himself said.
Back up your claim.

>also did you see the post here the picture related and the citation? settles the discussion we were having earlier about who believes in evolution and who doesn't. i told you so. you gonna admit you were wrong now?

What was I wrong about? Quote me where I said anything that disagrees with this data.

>The second Iraq war was justified and necessary

what? dude it shows that unless they're evangelical or negros or 53% faces, most religious people don't believe in creation, by pretty large margins in fact. why can't people ever just admit they're wrong on here? it's not a big deal. no one even cares. if you weren't arguing from a place of total rage and hostility towards religion to begin with, it wouldn't even be a big deal.

quote me where I said something that disagrees with the data.

It's a simple task, even for an idiot like you.

Someone post the archive.

no you're the only one that hasn't backed up your claim. you're claiming that the interpretation that everyone has of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is something different, but you've not provided any evidence or argument whatsoever. you're just arguing in bad faith. it's just sophistry. you hate religion, you just want to ridicule people. i understand. you said it yourself. i'm just saying if you really were happy with yourself you would feel no need to ridicule people, unless in a constructive manner. you'd only want to help the world around you and make it better, rather than worse. so i just feel bad for you, that's all. something bad must have happened between you and your family honestly IMO.

>but it's clear you've got pent up rage towards the people you grew up with.

What the fuck are you talking about? I went to school with the same people from K-12, we're almost 30 and we're all still pretty close. Again, where are you getting this from?

>that's not true. you're fudging definitions

No, I read a fucking article with a graph on it just like you did. And it said 4 out of 10 Americans believe in Creationism. If mine is wrong then your's is wrong, too. I'm quoting a stat and you're quoting a stat, but mine is wrong? Fuck that.

>it's not how the majority of them perceive things, no

Yeah, that's why just about every single depiction of God in any form of artistic media whether sincere or satirical is of a man in the sky. I can't imagine why I ever thought Christians believed in a God that lives in the sky, in the heavens, and watches everything they do. I guess I dreamed that and didn't really live in a country filled with those people.

>here, picture related is the actual numbers according to the pew. so we can end this conversation for good now

You're a faggot. You're posting a link to an article about people's views on human evolution which was NEVER THE FUCKING POINT, the point was that you said no Christian actually believes that God is in the sky and watching them and I said that was obviously horseshit because that is, in fact, how most American Christians think of God, a few have a deeper understanding of the shit, most don't. AND THAT'S TOTALLY FINE!

You claim it's sophistry, but that's just your bias. It's an adhominem. You don't know what I'm thinking... You're just making that up for convenience. Stop playing armchair psychologist and back up your claims.
You're the one who is claiming that it's impossible for anyone to believe it. Back up your claim.

You're the one who's claiming to hold an interpretation of jesus' actions that I showed to be in contradiction to what jesus himself said.
Back up your claim.

oh, you've been making the argument this entire thread, in all of your posts toward me, that christians have a literal belief in the bible. that they literally believe in the snakes and the garden and all of that. i told you it was just metaphorical and i was saying to you and the other guy in this thread, that the fact that most religious people believe in evolution shows that they don't really believe in any of that. they see it only as an allegory. so yeah, you're wrong, it proves it. why can't you just admit it? it's not hard. no one cares. you guys are over here calling me an idiot and calling me names and stuff,and saying you just want to ridicule me, and what i'm saying is right, and empirically demonstrable. so i dunno what the issue of you two is. you've got got personal problems i think. you have your own emotions that are aligned against religions. whatever. you're not rational or happy people though and so i feel bad for the both of you honestly, i mean that.

how do you maintain the notion of being "rational" and "reasonable" and "the side of science" and all of that when you dismiss science that doesn't give you the answer you want and won't admit that you're wrong?

>the black communities racial/genetical inferiority caused by a hundredthousand year long evolutionary gap between them and modern humans can be simply fixed by starting to act like white goys and finally paying due tribute to Israel

So you won't quote me where I contradicted the data?

How dare you stand on the grave of Piers Morgan

>No, I read a fucking article with a graph on it just like you did. And it said 4 out of 10 Americans believe in Creationism. If mine is wrong then your's is wrong, too. I'm quoting a stat and you're quoting a stat, but mine is wrong? Fuck that.
no, yours is using a different definition of "Creationism", i think. they broadened it to include people who think that god might have guided human evolution in some way. anyway, i just gave you good data from one of the most respected institutions on the planet for stuff like this. unless they're evangelical or nonwhite, then most religious people do believe in evolution. so end of story, ok? we can end all this now, ok? you are incorrect. end of story. just accept it man, honestly i don't even care.
>that's why just about every single depiction of God in any form of artistic media whether sincere or satirical is of a man in the sky. I can't imagine why I ever thought Christians believed in a God that lives in the sky, in the heavens, and watches everything they do. I guess I dreamed that and didn't really live in a country filled with those people.
its ok if you believed it before, but now you know that it's not true, that's all. now you know that's not actually what the majority of them think.
>You're a faggot. You're posting a link to an article about people's views on human evolution which was NEVER THE FUCKING POINT
you made this whole argument that people literally believe in creationism and stuff, what are you talkign about? you don't have to be so angry just because YOU and the other guy in this thread arguing with me were wrong about stuff.

i said people don't see the bible literally, just as allegory. i said the fact that they believe in evolution proves that. so yes, it's relevant. yes, it is the point. just accept that your ideas about christians aren't correct, ok? they're empirically proven not to be correct at this point, so you're beating a dead horse and embarrassing yourself man. just drop it.

>you guys are over here calling me an idiot and calling me names and stuff

You're the one who was accusing us of being resentful, angry, and hateful and wanting to hurt people and destroy the world or whatever fucking nonsense you were spouting and now YOU'RE playing the victim?

WHEW.

And also, evolution was never the fucking point, you just brought that up out of nowhere, and also, the US ranks very low compared to other Western countries when it comes to belief in evolution, if you count Turkey as "Western", then we're 2nd from last, if you don't count Turkey as "Western", then we're in last place when it comes to proportion of the population when it comes to evolution compared to other Western countries.

And again, THAT WASN'T EVEN THE POINT. You were saying all Christians have a deep, philosophical understanding of the Bible and Christianity. Most people are simple-minded and have a simple view of it, it's not a bad thing, it's just the truth.

you never showed anything. i don't have to back up a claim of common knowledge either. everyone knows the story of "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and what it means. you're the only one embarrassing yourself here and proving my point about people like yourself. how you're emotionally driven. you're the only one not making any argument or backing up your claim.

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone" is universally recognized by all religious institutions to be about not passing judgement on people, and not following the laws of the old testament.

jesus was raised jewish, and he had beliefs in all of the old testament stories, yes, as people in his time did and as was normal for those in his culture, but he specicially stood against the laws and rules contained therein them. that was his whole entire "thing". if you actually read the bible, you'd know that. that's why they called it "the new covenant". cuz he told people to reject the old one.

All religious people are insane, it's really that simple. They're just as unstable as someone who thinks they're a poney or the other gender.

well it's not just "a quote" its the entire argument you've been making this entire thread lol. just scroll up and read all of your comments wth are you talking about. you're embarrassing yourself man, and you're proving my point about you with every one of these comments. just accept that you were wrong about some things and move on. honestly, i don't even care. no one does except you.

Atheism is not a thing, it's a pointless label that I don't know what retard came up with. Anti-theism is a thing.

I don't play piano, am I an apianist?

>is universally recognized by all religious institutions to be about not passing judgement on people, and not following the laws of the old testament.
No it isn't... Look:

>“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Not the smallest letter.

You're contradicting one of jesus' most important speeches.

>muh invisible man atheist meme

no that's not true, you and the other guy claimed that people literally "believe din the invisble man in the sky", and i said that most religious people only viewed the bible as a divinely inspired allegory (creation stories and much of the old testament, at least). so in order to prove that, i said "look at how most of them don't believe in evolution. that shows you that they don't see the creation story as literal. it's allegory.

then you claimed i was wrong and that they literally all believe in creation blah blah blah and now you can't just admit that you weren't right. whatever man. it IS clear that you guys are arguing from a place of negative emotions you have about the bible and religion, for whatever reasons, usually they're family-based though.

Quote me where I said anything that disagrees with the data or GTFO.

Your interpretation of the argument is wrong if you can't find a single line of writing that supports your claim.

the vast majority of peopel say they are either spiritual or reliigious. so just pointing out that your claim is that most people are "insane", and that the group of people who are known to cling the most tightly to left-wing proggressive ideals like "there are 50 different genders and there is no such thing as gender" are the ones you are claiming are the "sane ones".

>muh miracles
>muh kike on a stick
>muh bible
>muh god
>muh prayers to an imaginary father figure
>muh paradise

wew

That's actually the one thing he can do, debate. Not propose ideas in a cohesive and persuasive manner, but engage in verbal combat. He's utterly without substance, an empty shell of a person claiming to be principled and living by these supposed principles, yet standing for nothing except nebulous concepts of freedom and liberty that are subject to change so long depending on whether or not he is discussing the United States or Israel. He will never debate philosophy, only policy, and will get exposed as he did in the Sam Harris discussion if he tries to debate the alt-right.

Appeal to majority, point denied.

Morons that believe nonsense on one side of the isle or the other are morons... no discriminating here.

>i think. they broadened it to include people who think that god might have guided human evolution in some way

And what does this change, exactly? "Okay, we believe in evolution, BUT GOD STILL DID IT!". That's not any better than believing in Creationism. And also, NOT THE FUCKING POINT.

>now you know that's not actually what the majority of them think.

No, the majority of them don't think that. See? I can do this, too. Find a poll where it asks how many people believe God is a man in the sky and if 90% of them say they don't believe that, then you'd have a point.

>you made this whole argument that people literally believe in creationism and stuff,

YOU BROUGHT THAT UP, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, NOT ME! And I pointed out that it was STUPID to bring that up because MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE believe in Creationism, not evolution, and believing that God "directed" or "guided" evolution is the same shit.

>were wrong about stuff.

You said Christians don't believe God is a man in the sky, I said that's literally what they believe then you just went full-blown fucking autistic and started dragging evolution and polls that don't mean shit regarding whether or not Christians believe God is a man in the sky.

> i said the fact that they believe in evolution proves that.

If they say "We believe in evolution, BUT GOD STILL DID IT!", then that's not really believing in evolution, now is it? AND IT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT FOR THE MILLIONTH FUCKING TIME.

>just accept that your ideas about christians aren't correct, ok?

Again, go find a poll that says most Christians don't believe God exists in the heavens or in the sky and watches them at all times THEN I'll shut the fuck up.

yeah but that's up to interpretation as to what you consider "the law". obviously jesus wasn't talking about the laws of the old testament in the way you're implying, because his entire body of work is contradictory to them. he's clearly talkign about a "new law" AKA "the new covenant", as i referenced before. so what you're really doing is taking this quote out of the larger context of the new testament and trying to present it as meaning something that it ultimately just doesn't mean.

there's no contradiction involved, it's just a matter of your specific interpretation, which can ONLY be achieved by ignoring the wider context, so obviously it's not right.