Hero academia

Would you become one of Chisaki's bullets if it meant meaning to your life, a cool quirk, and an exciting life protecting the mob from vigilantes, heroes, and enemy villains?

You are also allowed to become a cute girl if you want, but wearing a mask is unnegotiable.

No , overhaul doesn't care about his men

I'll join the league , cause one girl is better than nothing

>Horikoshi won't do it, he doesn't have the balls
>MFW

Why is the anime now changing the source material, having all the matches in the exam one by one changes the whole dynamic of the arc

>get cool powers
>run from the country

SEE YA SUCKER

Would have rather he'd died

Who else fingers crossed for Mirio returning as a police officer?

>Toga and twice went ahead first
>Izuku's group arrives first
What are the chances toga shows up with the bed ridden bosses head , just to piss off overhaul so much he goes out of control like mimic did

With eri as his adopted daughter

>eights precepts have the qtest loli
>NO GIRLS
i'm laughing at your stupidity right now user

Eri isn't a precept. She's a captive.

>Hello, i'm Horikoshi
>I want you guys to cheer for my protagonist !
>So, i'll start by giving the strongest power possible to him
>He gets it instead of his rivals who were equally deserving of course
>Oh, and now here's his main rival, he din't get the power despite being more deserving of it
>And let's make him lose his power permanently now

Nice fucking job. I sure love Deku the faggot now.

Mirio isn't his main rival. Mirio was brought on to be the sacrificial lamb for deku

Because they want AM/Deku/Baku to be the second to last episode and the filler fights before then. Also because they want to do the other fights in one swoop instead of jumping around.

Also because the manga order of events is too fucked to do in anime form.

He was until the author fucking crippled him.

When the fuck are we going to see the Bane yakuza? We've gone through everyone else and currently with Chisaki and Chrono. What the fuck.

lady

>Hori is too much of a cuck to make Bakugo/Uraraka happen
What a faggot, he'll never be as good as Miura

No, it was clear as crystal that mirio was either going to be dequirked or killed. You falling for him doesn't elevate him to main rival

He still wouldn't get the message.

How quickly would Aizawa have failed Mt 'I can't help out 50% of the time because the streets are too small and I'm too arrogant to work in the country and I cause more damage than the villains' lady if she were in his class.

I have a challenge for Deku and Ochako fags.

Justify why the ship should happen, and if it'll improve the story compared to Deku just becoming the symbol of peace without romance.

Sure, being a cute yakuza girl could be fun.

Deku being the symbol of peace has nothing to do with whether or not he's involved with romance.

Only fags think otherwise

He was. The author even made the narrator says it. The sidekick of the sensei tought he was. In universe, he fucking was his main rival. And that's what i'm talking about. The author introduced someone better than his protagonist. Gave an unfair advantage to the protagonist then fucking crippled his main rival. How the fuck is that ok?

>not even a real bullet
>just a needle

why did he throw himself in the way of it again?

It shouldn't happen. Becoming the symbol of peace makes him and his family a massive target, and if Nana was anything to go by, it's best to stay single. Hell, All Might was doing pretty well until he became involved with Deku and the kids.

I like the idea of these two getting together, but it just wouldn't work.

>shonen manga

>not wanting to add a cuck fantasy makes him a cuck

So does this room layout mean anything or what.

>Deku is going to be like All Might

kek, not paying attention

How is that a cuck fantasy? Not once did I mention anything regarding that.

It means absolutely nothing because we'll never get campus life downtime.

Hori teased us with all this emphasis on the rooms when ultimately we'll only ever see one or two panel interludes between major events where characters sit in the lounge,

I'm sure there is a reason behind why it's set up like that, but I really can't think of anything for now. I guess there's a powerhouse student on each floor
>Deku
>Iida
>Bakugo
>Todoroki

>Momo and Todoroki on the same floor

JUST DO IT

Damn, Mirio is so chad. Too bad he's just a throw away character.

>Bakugo and Ochako on the same floor
>Kouda and Jiro on the same floor
JUST DO IT

>class reps of a bunch of freaks
That's not an easy work
I'm surprised they don't go full savage against cunts like Bakugou and Memema
I would definetely at least bully them

Mirio was never Deku's rival. Mirio outclassed him too heavily for that to be true; rivalry inplies that both sides can compete with each other somewhat reasonably. But was insanely lopsided from the start. That should've been a sign alone that mirio wasn't here to stay. His role from the start was to always be sacrificed for deku's development. Adding mirio was a mistake if people can't see it

>Implying Kendou doesn't bully Memema with her pussy every night

>the bullet turns out to be a dud

Eh, shockcock is on the same floor too, unless you want earphone getting spitroasted. (the correct option)

all might bfto when?

Nah, I just want Deku to walk in on Bakugo and Ochako then kill himself

Why? Deku is already fucking best girl

See

I agree, but I am still disappointed to see him go out like this. What makes this more disappointing is that Mirio is a much more enjoyable character than Deku, yet this chapter confirmed he'll be gone after this arc.

I really hope Hori proves me wrong and keeps Mirio around as Deku's confidant or something

Jirou might like the attention

>Mirio outclassed him too heavily for that to be true
Irrelevant. They both were competing for the same goal and thus were rival.
>His role from the start was to always be sacrificed for deku's development
Also, irrelavant. Doesn't change the fact that now Deku will never win. He will always the guy who succeeded because All Might was dumb enough to not give his power to Mirio, the more deserving one.

>tfw they dequirked my nigga Mirio
F
He was too good for this world

Just because one faggot like cucking, doesn't mean everyone who likes this pairing does

>Arm is black

This looks like a job for the Zim Zam

>you will never lobotomize Mina
>you will never make your move while school is out, giving you weeks to baby her
>you will never watch her fumble with all the expensive fruits you have
>you will never see her look on in amazement as you demonstrate to her that the inside of the strange orbs is filled with far brighter colors
>you will never see her clumsily try to eat bits of the fruits you cut for her, juice dribbling down her chin onto her uniform
>you will never wash her after
>you will never wash her hair with those expensive ass shampoos that rich people buy
>you will never scrub her down and dry her off, her moist body rubbing against yours as she tries to show you affection in the best way her dulled mind can
>you will never feel your hands on her as her brush her hair into order and dress her into her nightclothes
>you will never take out your schlong right before you send her off to bed to give her one final meal
>you will never shove the entire length down her throat, feeling her gullet milk you as she tries to swallow your man meat
>you will never viciously face fuck her as she gags and burbles in pleasure
>you will never unload on her throat, sending a torrent of your genetics down into her stomach, causing the buttons on the expensive PJ'S you dressed her in to strain; the sheer amount of semen inside her stretching her stomach to it's limit
>you will never tuck the woman into bed and give her a goodnight kiss as you go off to rest, having a long few weeks ahead of you; just you and her

>thinking Deku will end up with anyone that isn't Kacchan

Such delusion

his goal makes no sense so no.

Balancing romance and heroism is a staple of super hero comics. Considering Hori is a major westaboo and has taken a ton of inspiration from western comics, it's only a matter of time before he begins to introduce these concepts through Deku and Ochako.

Mirio was too static to derive long term enjoyment from. His is a character that would've gotten old fast
Adding mirio was a mistake then

The absolute worst thing about romance in western comics is that they never last. Spiderman/MJ, Flash/Iris West, Batman/anybody...all retconned or some bullshit. I think they even broke up Superman/Lois and Superman/Wonderwoman recently.

Caught up to episode 34. When do these episodes come out? Can't wait for Bakugo to stop being an obnoxious douchebag in every scene.

>Mirio was too static to derive long term enjoyment from. His is a character that would've gotten old fast
Fair enough. Still though, I'd like to see him around every now and then as Deku's trainer or some shit. Minor appearances like Inko or Naomasa.

They broke up the latter to bring back the former for Supes.

>Balancing romance and heroism

Except Ochako isn't MJ or Lois Lane. She has a first tier hero quirk of her own. The fag you're responding to is acting like Ochako would turn into a copy of Deku's mom instead of being his partner at their hero agency.

She improves her endurance and she could beat Bakugo at the tournament.

He didn't know it wasn't an actual bullet you retard. If he didn't jump in time, they would've shot Eri and all their plans are fucked. They counted on Mirio thinking it was lethal.

>Superman/Wonderwoman
Thank god. That pairing is trash.

Ah alright, I wasn't aware. My point still stands though, romances don't last long in western comics.

>Adding mirio was a mistake then
That's my point actually.

They did last long, but current writers are edgy and/or want to 'break up' classic stuff for shock. Plus the characters go on forever so shit happens

He is still obnoxious, but he has his own reasons to be like that

I honestly forgot that the BNHA universe had police officers.

Would All Might and Endeavor have had a scene like this if they got along and the latter wasn't a horrible family man?

I would totally be a qt precept girl.

How does his goal make no sense? he wants a monopoly on the ability to remove quirks. So that he can leverage that into control of the underworld of japan, by threatening to remove the quirks of those that oppose the Yakuza.

>Adding mirio was a mistake then
Agreed. Although I do like him, his existence was merely a plot device for Deku's character. It would have been fine if this arc consisted of Deku mainly proving Nighteyes judgement wrong.

If Hori does go through with this romance stuff, hopefully he does it better than we do. Right now, he has no idea what to do with Ochako.

that's a good edit

>He didn't know it wasn't an actual bullet

the rescue team literally had a briefing on these bullets

>why did he throw himself in the way of it again?

he says why right as he's jumping in user. He already failed Eri the first time by letting OH take her even though she was in distress. He wasn't going to let it happen again, quirk be damned

Ochako has only had one week of CQC training, she's still no match for Kacchan.

No, I believe in JUSTICE.
>you will never thwart a heinous villain like this before he can carry out his nefarious plan
It hurts.

I think it's mostly this, each floor has a strong reliable powerhouse, the distribution also helps in case of an attack, 1st floor has Tokoyami, Midoriya and Aoyama for gatedefense, Mineta can stop them from going ahead/escape. having communication&support at the middle is helpful and Iida can easily go up or down depending on where they are attacked. Also Athletic 4thfloor in case of debris collapse (plus Uraraka). Finally on top there is the 'strongest' student, the most intelligent student and the most calm student and two capable students in case the attack begins at the 5th floor.

that's where the by the books shonen formula, where the MC and the main girl start a relationship and stay into a relationship.

I didn't notice that, it would be no fun is Ochako became a boring housewife. the way I envision things, they will both have hero work and school work that they will have to balance with their private lives. There's also the possibility of one of then getting severely hurt/kidnapped.

I'm not saying it will happen this way, but considering he haven't seen much in the way of romance outside of Deku/Ochako, and Todoroki/Momo, it seems like a sure thing that this will happen eventually. Maybe in the next arc, maybe at the end of the series. I don't know which, but I think it will happen.

he's so strong he can still be a hero without his quirk

Bakugo has been shown as Deku's rival for like more or less the entire manga...

man deku got the worst neighbors possible

you will never be a girl

Who else thought they were gay for each other?

Rappa is going to join the main cast, right?

Can Misaka please die so 10032 can take her place as a non shit main character.

2nd floor is the thematic paring
>light and dark
>perv and innocent

Niggerbird makes it up for the other two

well yeah I guess that does make sense, I was thinking more about the whole restoring the romanticized and honourable Yakuza thing as it was back in the old days.

Would Accelerator and Bakugou get along?

>worst neighbors possible
>none of them are Bakugo
Blasty McSplode would've brought down the entire building had he been placed next to Deku.

wtf Rappa is Red Riot's archenemy

Bakugo is a flaming faggot, yes, but Deku will remain asexual like All Might

She doesn't need to. She just needs to build up an effective kinetic bombardment.

Pic related. The logical conclusion of Ochako's quirk.

I mean they've been in eachother's pockets for years, it's so obvious. Kacchan seems like he WANTED to be closeted but Deku just wouldn't fuck off and let him be.

By the end of this series, they'll be obviously gayer than Naruto and Sasuke were

>By the end of this series, they'll be obviously gayer than Naruto and Sasuke were
Given how hard Hori is shilling Bakugo, I have no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if he doubles down on his bullshit and makes the final fight Deku AND Bakugo vs Shiggy.

Was anyone honestly expecting some other end for Mirio?

Though desu I get the feeling he's going to have some kind of hax bullshit save him, like getting reformed by Overhaul with his quirk intact or some shit.

The next chapter is gonna be fun regardless. Deku is going to do some real nigga shit.