Who was the last minority you interacted with?

How did that experience go?

If it wasn't bad, maybe you should stop being a fucking racist.

i hate the USA, i'm so miserable here. i wish it wasn't all 53% faces now. back when it was white it was really nice and everyone was happy and got along pretty well.

That nigger made the shit out of my coffee

Nah

I wish I could've lived in a homogeneous USA as a white guy, but I think I'd rather live in a homogeneous Mexico than go through the life I have right now.

My neighbor,was outside putting new license plates on his car, said how you doin, weathers nice ,he's a respectable middle age black man good neighbors. Not a great pol story but theres good with bad.

black guy, just came up to me for no reason & started accusing me of random stuff, probably a schizo

it's not that i hate you for being mixed race or anything, it's just that this was my homeland when i was born. everyone was like me, and we all got along. we all thougth the same and looked the same, it was like everyonein the country was your extended family, to a degree. it was nice, and you just had that wonderful "i'm home" feeling everywhere you went. haven't felt that for a number of years now. the country is 180 degrees different, there are political and social tensions that have never existed before. you walk down the street and people don't just stop and talk to eachother anymore. they aren't friendly or at east with eachother the way they were when everything was racially homogenous.

for that reason, at this point in time, i do resent you for you are. you're the result of something horrible that's happened to us, and you represent the wrongful death of everything i knew, and it was something that was better and superior than what we have now and what you are building in the future. it was something superior to what any other group of people built anywhere, and now it's gone. makes me sad enough to cry honestly, don't care if someone calls for a fag for that.

My flight chief is a Colombian. He's not too bad.

An Indian guy that I work with. He's quite witty, well-read, and has excellent morals. He's one of the only people I've ever met that we can chat about books and end up in a deep, impromptu analysis of Kundera.

10/10. Will work with again tomorrow.

I got shot by a nigger

I feel the same way. I grew up in the 80's, and what I see today is nothing at all like that. I was always a bit of an introvert, but now I get out a lot less, because my home is the only place where I have any sense of familiarity or belonging.

Not sure. Think I spoke to my dad a year ago

Last minority I interacted with is a good friend of mine. Puerto Rican dude and a Trump voter. You guys would probably like him.
Ironically enough, he did point a gun at me. But I can be a dick, so maybe it was warranted.

My boss
I’m not a racist. I just come here to mock leftists and speak my mind in a place where it’s encouraged

I let a Turk migrant shave me with a cut-throat.
Fucking best trip to the barbers ever.

Op is a faggot nevertheless.

My mom is an Irish Immigrant.
I told her that the Irish aren't white and Catholics ruined America.

it's sad. and they call us "racist" for not being happy with what happened to us. it's not racist or not racist. it just is. nobody sane would like to sit and watch their homeland snatched away from them. you'd have be inhuman not to feel something.

The 50,000 Chinese who are buying up my suburb. Not a bad experience having to shell out 800,000 dollars for a thirty year old house because boomers are greedy shills who didn't mind selling out my heritage for blowing out their retirement funds in their frivalous divorce action. My local shopping centre may as well be called Little Beijing.

Would you rate that as positive or negative? Hope it didn't make you racist.

>Who was the last minority you interacted with?
Nigger cashier at the gas station who could barely punch in the info for my cheap-ass coffee, and who gave me incorrect change despite being shown what to give back for the correct amount.

Niggers cannot give good service, ever.