EXPLAIN YOURSELVES MILLENIALS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diversity gives me strength and hunger. So much good food from all over. Don't deny it.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

White Genocide is terrifying whites and causing a lot of stress eating. "Diversity" means chasing down the last white person.

I need two

GMO

nah that's all muscle, millenials are just in a bulking phase rn

Damn I didn’t know we were so based

Millenials are also the brownest generation in US history. Le 56% obesity rate.

Controlled by advertising.

FAT IS FEMINISM

Fat acceptance

Millenials consume oil and animal product laden food. You would expect them to be obese.

Nips know all too well about the screen.

We were in the peak of the horrible effects of the low fat, high carb diet.

The rebound currently happening is the low carb diet

American servings are huge, and sugar is literally fucking everywhere.

I have amazing Mexican, Indian, Greek, Hawaiian, Thai, Italian, and Korean restaurants all within a 5 minute drive from my house.

I never had a chance...

>be me
>be millenial
>Order pizza
>Large Supreme from Pizza Hut.
>Eat whole fucking thing because no self control
This is the answer to your question.
>Anyway
>Feel like shit afterward.
>This is why Im fat
>Will eat myself to an early grave.

Yeah, but if you ask them, it is the boomers' fault somehow

i swear i was born into the wrong generation

>millenial generation highest percentage hispanic in US ever
>mexico is fattest nation on Earth

What's not to get?

Ha. Stupid fat mutts btfo.

That guy on the left sums up my reaction.

>mexican
>indian
>thai
>korean
literally shit kys

L.O.L. Also this.

One for the drive home and another for the drive back.

High calorie foods that their parents underestimated and the media likes to downplay. As someone who has lost 30 pounds in a month, its not very hard at all, look at the calories involved and make the right decision. I also did intermittent fasting(the natural eating habbit for humans) and that was very effective. The low self esteem of the numales ensures that they don't have the confidence to try to lose weight. Once you start losing weight you kinda feel retarded because of how easy it really is. "Just put down the fork fatty" is literally good advice.

Millennials are most advertised generation in history!

The hidden threat of multiculturalism/diversity. Good food, fat people.

gen z is still being fed entirely by their parents

just wait until the retards who grew up with iphones and ipads end up in full control over their own diets

Uhh, I think you mean thicc af op, you body shaming piece of shit bigot or whatever.

Gas-lighting, T.B.H.

If you don't eat Thai food, you are either a non-white non-asian minority or from an incredibly poor family.

Either way, I'll keep you in my prayers user.

Las gorditas de la americanas...

Looks good to me.

actually looks delicious

Put down the slice and go to the gym. You obviously hate being fat, so fucking do something about it.

>TFW obesity fetish
Born right in time.

nice pecks bro

>he doesn't like a good butter chicken with a buttery naan bread.

faggot

Well for me personally, I self medicated my depression and general self loathing with copious amounts of junk food since before I was old enough to realize what I was doing. Food was the one thing I could find satisfaction in. My parents did absolutely nothing to stop this, and it didn't help that I am a picky eater by nature (something i've worked hard to overcome). This lead into a vicious cycle where I eat because I have poor self image which makes my self image worse, etc, on and on. I basically wasted the first quarter of my life as a disgusting fat fuck and I was severely depressed until I took a hard look at my life and realized it was my eating habits that really fucked my over.

I realized all this only recently, and have put myself on a strict 1500 calorie a day diet, as well as cutting out soda and overly sugary/fatty foods. Once I get down to a more healthy weight I plan on introducing lots of cardio and weightlifting to help improve my image, as I think my life would be improved significantly if I was fit and healthy.

tl;dr, I stress ate as a kid and my parents didn't give a shit, didn't realize what I was doing until recently.

no i just don't want subhumans preparing my food

Of course it does, you're amerifat. You saw the junkfood in OP, and just waddled on over, mouth watering.

the only veggies in that picture are on the BURGERS!!!! suck on your meme euro trash. burgers are the healthiest thing the jews give us you fucks

My first year in the adult working world saw me gain like 50lbs from stress eating. Life after college is hard man. The transition stressed me out so much I ate and drank without any consideration for its impact on my body. 9 months later I was seriously overweight, but not quite obese. I finally turned a new leaf and started exercising, cutting carbs, and quit drinking on work nights. It's been 4 months since then and I can tell I am on a seriously long journey. 4 months of doing my best to not be a piece of shit, eat healthy foods in small portions, and weight loss is still insanely slow once you go past age 25. I remember losing 40lbs when I was 22 just running 3x a week. At 25 I can work out 4x a week, eat less than 1500 calories 5x a week, and barely lose a fucking pound if I go out drinking with my friends on Friday/Saturday.

It's unbelievable how fast your metabolism turns to shit when your genes are predisposed to it. I will have to diet and exercise literally my entire life just to avoid being a fat fuck. What can you do though.... hopefully all the exercise will lengthen my lifespan.

good luck user. thankfully i was blessed with a godtier metabolism or i would be a fat fuck

iv been working in the "adult workforce" since i was 16, under the table in contracting, fixing furnaces, a/c units, replacing them also and things like boilers and hot water tanks etc. idk what transition your talking about unless your saying college turned you into a comfy man child wasnt prepared for a full work week?

>and barely lose a fucking pound if I go out drinking with my friends on Friday/Saturday.
You know why, right? Alcohol IS calories.

Millennials have to succeed at something

No way, I thought we were the healtiest generation. Is this an only american thing?

Thanks man. My roommates are like you and I admit I am jealous, but I also enjoy the discipline that regular exercise brings me.

I was absolutely a comfy manchild in college with rich parents. Now I am trying to do things on my own and the financial aspect is not difficult for me because I have a great degree, but managing my eating/drinking habits has been hard because as soon as it is Friday I can easily put back 15+ beers in a night and dine on shitty fried food straight through Sunday night. Fixing my diet is way harder than working all the time honestly.

I know. If I quit drinking alcohol, I am 100% sure I would have no issues with my weight. The alcohol leads to drunk hunger which leads to ordering a bunch of chicken wings doused in hot sauce... it just adds up. I don't think I will ever be able to quit drinking though. I am too dissastisfied with the state of our reality/world to leave escapism behind.

Dude just stop eating too much.

>inb4 muh genes whatever
You know its bullshit

>Doesn't like chicken flautas with a side of refried beans

A bad generation will raise a worse generation.

It honestly is not bullshit... I remember exercising half as much as I am now while drinking 2x as much when I was 21 and being thin as a stick. Just 4 years later, and it's like I may as well be a 40 year old. No metabolism whatsoever. The food isn't the issue though, it's the drinking.

>eat 3500 calories a day
>11% bf

I'm I don't drink (never have, I hate what it turns people into), but I smoke a shit ton of pot now in order to take the edge off. Fortunately I don't really get the munchies so I rarely violate my diet.

Worse comes to worse, try chewing gum or playing with a stress ball if you feel the urge to eat or drink more than a few beers.

Indian "cuisine" is glorified taco bell; all tastes the same, just different textures.

>I violate First Law of Thermodynamics

Lol no, you are just consuming too much calories and yes, if you are past your twenties your required dairy calories are just going downhill, you cant eat/drink like you did in your 21s.

I'm so glad I don't gain weight, today for lunch I had donuts and pizza with a large coke

My entire life i was taught disinformation about what a healthy diet is. I am part of a generation who was taught the food triangle was optimal. Its jewish propoganda. I rarely eat carbs and thats why i am not fat anymore

Well we grew up with lazy parents and predatory food companies. Terrible nutrition advice from government. Budget cuts on athletic programs and the rise of smart tech and the interwebs

Because they eat out constantly

>most mexican generation in history
>most obese

fat lazy fucks

>Fat shame thread turns into fat confession thread

goddammit america

El ogro de las americas...

Because you are a child. Good job outing yourself. Adults cant eat like that

be grateful. I exercise solely because I have to. Maybe someday I will quit drinking, and I wouldn't have to because I'd eat maybe 1200 calories a day max, but until then my ass is on the treadmill.

I'm 21

I have no excuse other than that I'm a fatass with no self-control that loves food. Although I'm losing weight by massively ramping up my exercise.

im a white nationalist but even ill admit
>burritos
>tikki masala with naan
>pad thai
>samgyeopsal
are fucking delicious. if you can't find a SINGLE dish from the above countries then your taste palates are wrong

literally the only good thing about multiculturalism is the delicious food. it's just an objective fact

The cool thing about being in the fattest generation is that when you're even mildly fit you're super attractive to women.

you have 3-4 years left unless your parents also have freak metabolism. enjoy them while you can. I never thought I would get fat either, then 4 months ago I took a look in the mirror and decided I would either start running/lifting again or kms.

I used to be able to do that up until my mid 20's then I ended up being morbidly obese seemingly out of nowhere. I went hardcore Keto and got down to a healthy weight again since but my body can't handle the insulin dump now, if I eat sugary/carby food I get really tired and lethargic.

This so much, they are not even trying

How long you been keto? I've had good results

Yeah try eating like that regularly when you are 25. Honestly dont

I just went full palio nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

My first serious girlfriend in high school who broke my heart is a whale now. She has two kids with two fathers and isn't married. HAHAHA!!!

nice tits, you fatty.

>tfw 6'2 215, but not particularly swole

I'm an embarrassment

I bought some beef tallow and I'm a little scared to cook with it.

aryan goddess

What's uour diet like? I habe trouble getting weight off

Since june. Dropped 45 pounds so far doing keto, intermitten fasting, and going to the gym twice a week. 20 more and ill be looking real fit

"Millenial" /fit/izen reporting in. OP is a faggot.

I'm underweight.

Why?

Except a lot of the women are also ham planets :/

i'm 6'2 140, i'm a different kind of embarrassment

I am an alcoholic that makes minimum wage.

Good stuff man, life changing. Stick with it

High protein keto diet, with intermittent fasting

I ate a meat substitute that was 99% peanuts but after a while the company decided to add wheat and gluten to it as a filler to save money and now wheat and soy is in fucking everything REEEEEE

T H I C C and S T I C C

There's no such thing as "millenials." the term was coined by a journalist looking to sell books on generations. You're an idiot if you believe that generations is a scientific or even any thing important.

Probably should try to avoid processed foods anyway