What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

p.teknik.io/fLpjy
youtu.be/JFDGn92vlck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe her butt hurts?

Tables are moved so Kyon can get the new heater in place.

Too much airtime, not enough content, animate lots of empty scenes. It could be worse, like S2.

Consider the place of this episode in the chronological order, it makes perfect sense to have a scene like this with Disappearance right after.

Tanigawa wanted to put some anime references, if I remember correctly.

It was the closest anime has ever come to art.

this but unironically

SOL taken to its extreme. All SOL anime was redundant after this episode.

Best episode. I'm serious, this is one of my favorite.

That an Mikuru doing a deep adult voice made my dick pierce the heavens.

it's the perfect end to season 2

This is my single favourite anime episode.

Anyone Watched the endless eight lately

S3 when

I'm surprised nobody fell over in the entire duration of the show with that bunch of cables on the floor.

Haruhi was one of the most avant-garde and experimental anime ever made.

Avant garde was cool until everybody started doing it.

Should I watch Haruhi in the broadcast order or Chronological Order?
I downloaded a torrent but it had it in the chronological order. I have sorted it in the broadcast order using Haruhi's wikipedia page

Broadcast

from what?

That was some lewd talking behind the wall if you listened carefully.

if a story isn't interesting when told chronologically, then it isn't interesting

1. Watch season 1 in broadcast order.
2. Wait a couple of months.
3. Watch the whole series in chronological order, so season 1 and 2 together.
4. Only faggots skip Endless Eight.
5. Watch Disappearance.

Caahdigan

Well I guess it was there to show what a "normal" school day without incidents was like for the SOS brigade, also it was supremely comfy to watch

>4. Only faggots skip Endless Eight.
You only need to watch the first and the last episode of it, the rest is absolute filler trash and one fo the worst blunders in all of anime.

>I cut corners all my life

I watched chronological and it's my favorite series

episodes 2 to 8 have a scene episode 1 doesn't and episodes 2 to 7 have a scene neither 1 nor 8 have.

>not watching all endless eight episodes for the "kyon-kun, denwa" factor

I am this guy. I am planning to watch in this: p.teknik.io/fLpjy order. Is it right?

I did, about a week ago.

I would watch Someday in the Rain last since it works well with as a lead in to the movie.

Yes that's the "good" order. Don't forget the movie after S2. And consider rewatching episode 9 of S1, Someday in the Rain, before the movie.

Thanks senpai
Also after finishing Season 1 should I just watch the season 2 episodes or see them along with the season 1 episodes again?

Just watch the S2 episodes I guess. Haruhi is pretty rewatchable but usually people rewatch the entire thing for Disappearance.

sankyu desu. you have been of great help

To joke about this scene in Lucky Star.

youtu.be/JFDGn92vlck

Lead-in to Disappearance. It shows Yuki's lonely and monotonous existence, and how Kyon overlooks her (he thinks her cardigan is Mikuru's). Plus it just has the same kind of atmosphere.
One of the reasons why chronological order isn't really any worse than broadcast order.