en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Guiana
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wants the US to take over Canada
>Not decimate and salt the land and leave the leafs to rot

pretty based

Why would you want Canadians Voting in your elections

I hear some of them willingly speak French instead of English and that terrifies me

If you take us over, we win.

Why would you want influx of Austists and Niggers in your country!

what is new orleans
>not an argument

We're kinda sick of wars for oil. How are you gonna convince people to die for syrup?

We only want alberta

jew it put
> have the fbi deep state burn down syrup trees and factories duhhh

that won't work unless the syrup trees are owned by israelis

Bumping for a decent thread.
Today OP wasn't a faggot.

then we sale them to the jews as ((( investment))) then false flag it
> say neo nazi leafs are behide it
> create a leaf neo nazi osama bin laden boogie man
PROFIT

But what would we gain at the end of the day? I mean, what is the whole point of the invasion?

You really don't want those crazy people in your country.

taking over ontario and quebec would be a really bad idea since they'd just vote democrat only and be a net drain on america's resources
you can take the rest of us though but vancouver and calgary will need some nukes first

its alot land, kick the chinese and mudslims out, have all the world maple sauce, be unbeatable in hockey, more true whites to america, greater econ, more ports, fine leaf sluuts

Ok meme flag, basically, we don't need Canada, UNLESS we need Maple Syrup bad, we wouldn't even invade you then, we would do an exchange with syrup and some other shit. Basically, most Maple Syrup in America comes from Vermont, New York, Maine, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. We don't fucking need Canada.

hold up.... who said you leafs get a vote?

Our women are mostly gigantic cave beats. Ugly as fuck, and fat.

That's pretty much what we'd be doing to the tar sands anyway.

>What is New Orleans
Nigger Central

Fuck off. We want nothing to do with you or Canada. Balkanization of NA for the win.

>when ur an indian calling people niggers and autists
>sandnigger
>goat fucker
>literal autist
>isis member
>slits sheep's throats

they still wouldn't be worth it, those provinces consist of niggers and parasites

Then why are there so many french names like leshawn and monique?

you take it and you like it

No Taxation Without Representation

This weekend Hamilton, tomorrow the world. Fuck you nazi trumptards.

The slave roots in French Guyana. The triangle trade went to that area first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Guiana

Honestly, I can't think of one.

You couldn't beat the gooks
You'd never win a war in the winter here

1. Canadians would be part of America
2. See number 1
3. If that's not bad enough, FRENCH CANADIANS would be part of America

ur doing it wrong

guess where we shipping all the brown folks to
> bongland bitch

>You'd never win a war in the winter here
>implying the US couldn't take canada in less than 2 seasons time

No, we would oust the French Canadians like the fucking Canadians should have done long ago. Anyone who has a problem with that can go with them.

based aussie
> truely are greatest ally

For an anarchist, you felt too easily for the corporate agenda.
They shoved a shitton of racist ideas on your mind to make you fight with other poor people like you, and ignore the cogs of the "progress" coming to crush you like a bug.
Trump is where he is because he said the shit YOU was supposed to say, and now the cogs spin even faster.

WE FUCKING SHOULD

Unless we genocide you at the same time.

why not just use them to fuck the rest of leafland up
> promise them ruling statues over the normal leafs they jump at it

Reminder that Ivanka Trump wants to fuck Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump wants to fuck Ivanka, therefore Donald is cucked by Justin.
And since Donald Trump has been elected as the representative of all of the United States of America, and Justin Trudeau has been elected as the representative of all of Canada, the United States are cucked by Canada.

And since Donald Trump is the leader of the free world (and the only real power against the rest) that means that the entire world has been cucked by Canada.

>country infested with niggers and spics
>thinks he could occupy anything bigger than a scooter
lol

I don't negotiate with french canadians.

1- we have enough trees

I can give you the historical reasons the US could not had taken over Canada.

>Rusty old generals with no grasp of psychological warfare being assigned to watch over forts on the border because of political connections
>A libertarian philosophy of government that makes the military so weak that the American army rushes off to battle with rusted out cannons
>Lack of proper communication among generals

Really, sloppy organization of the early army is literally the only reason the US has not invaded Canada.

Decimate what, Johnny? That isn't how you use that word.

You don't get to tell me which words I can and cant use leaf

But I just did, Johnny. I just did.

1. Meme flags are gay
2. Meme flags are cucked
3. You are gay and cucked

Checkmate faggot.

Don't be such a hoser

>thinks you can decimate inanimate objects
>no clue what the word means or where it originated
>DURRR U CANT TELL ME WUT 2 DO

pure unfiltered american education

Try me faggots

why bother?

Fuck Canada,
we need to take Mexico to Brazil first!

Take off, eh.

come on user, that would be too easy

>thinks a mutt cares about where a word originated from
pure leaf

I love these memes

I wholeheartedly agree 100%. Canada is fucked beyond repair imho. I spent some time in Toronto with my Jewish ex-wife about two years ago now. I can only imagine it’s gotten worse since then. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around Toronto begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Sup Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees waving ISIS flags in the middle of the damn street

>”Vote 4 Junston Turdeau!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Toronto usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

real.
...con’t
> There are parts of Toronto that have been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the international press but it’s very real.

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are begging for mercy. Best to keep walking Canada voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Bay Street faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Ontario are no go zones if you’re white. White hunters and utilIty workers are routinely shot on site. The reservations are full of drug abuse, incest, and child molesters.

>native teenagers carjack you and drive your car to the reserve where they are home safe because their own police refuse to arrest them. The kids don’t have a chop shop or anything, they just drive stolen luxury cars around in the bush and crash them for fun. For this reason, auto insurance is very high in the area.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

I’m praying for you, leafanons, but there’s probably no use at this point sad to say. I would be planning my escape route right now if I were you.

Waste of time. We're fucked with sjw bullshit the occupation would turn into nightmares in baby sitting.

Since when are there going to be taxes
no taxes = problem solved
Canadians live in "Canada" which is part of America and there are no taxes without representation because there are no taxes at all. taxation is theft. National Libertarianism is great.

>We don't want the Mexicans and Niggers to flood in
>We don't want your gun-hating liberals to fuck up our laws(even if it is gimmicky, we still have them)
>Because the idea of turning one of the largest countries on earth into a pile of ash and cinder on the "day of the rake" to kill only 36 million people is a fucking dumb idea that people spam like the first comment in this thread

Pretty much how it still is, just set over the dead ones and your good

USA: Ok, you enjoy your maple syrup buddy
LEAF: I'm not your buddy friend
USA: I'm not your friend guy
LEAF: I'm not your guy friend

Enjoy a photo of downtown Vancouver

It'd weaken your currency

Gooks had fightin’ spirit and fought dirty

You Cucknadians cry whenever Trump says a mean word. Day of the Rake will be beautiful

because you won't have a grave if you do.

Yup, that sums up the whole of Canada quite nicely. Fucking shithole, only a few more years till I'm fucking gone, gonna make money of the backs of wagecuck Canadians selling my goods from across the boarder at extreamly inflated prices. The Canadian way.

checked

nothing about rakes is funny

It's cold and it snows a lot, there are mountains and vast uninhabitable areas.

>gib me 3 reasons why the usa should not take over Canada
Trudeau would run and beat Trump in 2020.

>Indian street-shitter calling others autists and niggers.
KEK!

Bonjour mon ami!

Aye, fitting not one but TWO languages in your brain sounds spooky

Fuck that. Just execute the non-whites and leftists. There's only 30 million up there total.

If United States doesn’t prosecute any corrupt officials it won’t last another 50 years goyim ur wasting ur time. Other countries watch the United States bickering within itself. It’s weakness. No single country can stop us but a group...with a president scared to stop corruption in his own gov, the country looks weak

I mean you’re not entirely wrong. We have a lot of cool shit up here. Just make sure you spare the whites.

Sounds legit, plz invade.

I'd rather not be owned by Israel thanks

1. DON'T
2. WANT
3. IT

democrats would always win because the majority of my countrymen are cucks

that reason alone should be enough

What a shithole. Take it over and import more blue voters? Fuck no. Wall it off and sever all ties.

>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Ontario are no go zones if you’re white
U WAT M8
RESERVES LOVE SELLING CHEAP CIGARETTES AND TOBACCO

kek

fuck that. north american whites are a coherent people and must belong to the same nation. if you try to split off we'll just conquer you.

this is a good map

ur right china is a far better master

Don't hide your flag, leaf