Do you think Son Goku is a good person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_qxvMhSlfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kills himself to save the Earth.
>Is he a good person?

>recessed to the maturity of his childhood self in a few months
This is a Super discussion.

I think this thread needs a reminder that son goku is ugly.

He literally killed the first big villain he came across and also his minion for revenge because of his bald midget friend having been killed by them.
If DB wasn't asian polytheistic BS but rather a christian culture, Goku would have gone straight to hell for his bloodlust back then.

He does have good intentions. Let me remind you with what road to hell is paved.

Young Goku was actually a pretty good kid and more empathetic than Super Goku.

Hmm really makes me think

I guess you're right, but why doesn't he care about anything but fighting anymore?
Goku always had a love for adventure and it seemed the other universes were the perfect setup for exploration.

I feel like it is the cool thing to hate on goku in recent times

>EmperorBigD

>Young Goku was actually a pretty good kid and more empathetic
he was bloodthirsty after tambourine killed krillin. And was dead set on killing piccolo daimao. But later he, twice, "spared" freeza, in the freeza arc and in the RoF arc. And now brought him back.

Maybe in the English dub. He was really just Jap Superman. In the manga and Super, he seems more like a literal super powered retard. He might actually be autistic.

Real Son Goku was. Super Son Goku is a flanderised idiot.

>What will happen next episode?

>Vegeta is knocked out by Frost via Mafuba
>Cabba saves Vegeta or Vegeta somehow gets out to job later on

Thoughts?

how does frost know how to deflect a mafuba? they are from another universe

So, this means Goku and Vegeta both take some time off of their training routine to look after their looks including shaving their beards? Kinda hard to believe, maybe it's their wives that force them to do it.

He's become increasingly unlikable with Super

DB(Z) Goku, yes. Super Goku, fuck no. It doesn't help that all the other characters have become his enablers. In the Cell Games, Piccolo gave him shit for sending Gohan out to fight Cell solo. Now, Goku dooms multiple universes and everyone's just lol that's Goku!

Dub babies everyone!

Reminder.

YuGiOh is darker

What the fuck is his problem?

Freeza And Frost are taking over this arc. This is awesome!!!!!

Thank GOD!!! Maybe this arc will be saved

>Bakura
Retard got BTFO by Marik.

But if they weren't 32 dollars a case, people would be filling their cars with water
By bringing the price up, more people get water

Is he unable to think in any nuanced way

seeing as freeza was able to stabilize hakai energy im thinking its probably a racial ability they have to manipulate things, at the moment its headcanon but according to the spoilers it's happening so....don't miss it

> Vegeta breaks out of mafuba

> Frost runs away and joins with Freeza

> Freeza and Frost gang up on Gohan, In comes Vegeta

> tells freeza your bitchass is mine

> Jiren powers up and knocks off freeza, frost and vegeta.

> GODhan survives

>Almost destroy all universes because of his childish behavior

Yeah it suddenly turned into "oh you actually saved 1 universe by being retarded!" but that was just luck. He risked everyone's lives just because he wanted to fight even tho everyone were telling him not to go to Zeno.

Best boy is always a good person.

>Freeza announces he's turned traitor with Frost
>they both get erased immediately by Zeno who then tells everyone to follow the damn rules

I fucking hate Freeza.

>Gohan is literally fighting a Yardrat called Jimmies

Why?

The thing is...

They probably won't because it may look neat to them.

And the battle is still commencing

>I guess you're right, but why doesn't he care about anything but fighting anymore?

Bad writing

Can't wait for U6 Namekians to start wrecking shit

>We Lord Slug Nao

I love Namek Frieza

Why do humans like Dragon Ball so much?

Because it's Dragon Ball

>Mafuba against Magetta
These characters are becoming parodies of themselves. Tenshinhan only uses kikohos, Krillin uses taiyoken/solar flare and Kienzan/Destructo disc, with the exception of a rare Kamehameha, and now Roshi spamming mafubas. How long before Goku forgets everything and only uses Kamehameha waves?

the rebirth of this meme is welcomed

why

Are you serious?

The fuck else is he supposed to hit the seemingly indestructible metal giant with?

>why are these characters only using their strongest abilities in a universal erasure match

idk man, it's almost like they wamt to win or something

NO

When was the last time Tien did anything other than a kikoho? The Saiyan saga? At least he got to use multiform in an actually useful way for the first time in series history

For the most part, yeah. I liked him better when he was a kid. His "progress" has been weird since he reached adulthood. But I guess that's the series, honestly. I don't like his characterization in Super very much. In fact, I hate it 90% of the time, but every so often he'll have his moment. It's rare.

>He doesn't FUCKING WATCH
When was the last time Krillin or Tien did something that wasn't the same 3 moves?

is jiren ebil?

for tien og dragonball

for turirin, the episode he did that ki volleyball attack with 18

So he has nothing special to offer by himself despite being recruited for his tactics? I mean, Goku can use all 3 of his moves.

>Freeza turns traitor and teams up with Frost
>has less allies than before now since is team hates him
>teamed up with someone who is weaker than the likes of Goku or Vegeta
>U6 will have to eliminate Freeza in the end anyway to win

Jiren is not evil. Honestly Jiren is just too powerful, it didn't matter if the Pride Jobbers just got out, the fact that he effortlessly takes on SSBKKx20 (according to spoilers) just shows that he's in a different league.

the volley was special though, so was his shoe attack, why are you so butthurt

>idk man, it's almost like they wamt to win or something
Not that user, but if winning is the name of the game, why is Tenshinhan dropping Shin Kikiho left and right? It's a move that has a very steep cause for the price of power. Yet Super seems to have forgotten this. The last use of it was functionally just a Dodonpa outside of Ten striking the Shin Kikoho pose. Multiform's cool; it serves a purpose in a tournament like this. But why is Taiyoken only used by Krillin now? That's Ten's move. Ten should have been using a mixture of Multiform, telekinesis, and the Dodonpa at the very LEAST. U7's picks all have a pretty wide arsenal of techniques but they're stuck using poorer versions of their most know moves because that's just how Super is. It regurgitates everything that worked once but doesn't understand why it was so successful.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_qxvMhSlfM

>He threw a shoe then he used a Kamehameha lol
Because it was dumb Toei humor. They don't know shit about tactics or the multitude of techniques these characters can use.

>cause
Meant 'cost.'
>most know
Meant 'must known.' Sorry, I'm kinda tired.

The universe was going to be erased anyways, goku gave everyone a chance to survive.

I want this to become the best Super and/or the best DB ending.

So, where is the stream for the Japanese History?

>I-it was just luck!
So? Fuck off and die. He gave them a chance to survive, whether or not your illiterate, profoundly retarded ass is able to comprehend that.

we are going to get some character development though soon

nobody seems to look at it this way but clearly jiren is a bit of an asshole type of guy

think about it. what do we know so far? he doesn't even hang out with the rest of the pride troopers, he just spends his time meditating and powering up like some stoic fag. despite clearly being the strongest of the troopers he defers to toppos instruction to keep holding back, showing that his role and character isnt the leader type. he thinks goku is an annoying faggot(this is a bad sign/red flag as goku is pure as they come, even pure enough to be casual with zeno). he further distances himself from the majority of the pride troopers when aligning with toppos "there is no justice only survival" comment, showing he doesnt give a fuck about justice.

alot of people are saying there is no character development but that couldnt be further from the truth, it's all just nuanced for now, but the true colors will show soon

>talking about a real world problem gives you the moral high ground

>why is tien using kikoho which is dangerous

he used it one time on a very pesky to the point of dangerous enemy. completely worth it. he didnt use solar flare because what would be the point of that attack in that instance? waste of time. hes ringed out no so it doesn't matter anyway, and he knocked out two enemies so its not like he did nothing at all, and dodonpa is more of a killing move, stupid to use in the tournament

>it was dumb

but it wasnt. it made perfect sense to go for the enemies weakness

It's happening again!

>Not that user, but if winning is the name of the game, why is Tenshinhan dropping Shin Kikiho left and right?

More to the point, why is Picollo regulated to just having his arms blown off and regrowing them? 3 ARMS IN 1 EPISODE

Twice. He used it to get rid of the first guy he took out with Roshi. I believe he also used it before when the tournament had just started and Gohan's crew got surrounded, but I could be wrong.

name one (1) reason piccollo shouldnt be protecting kid-gohan

>all these mental gymnastics to justify shitty writing

Just stop. Please, spare us from this. Jiren is going to be an underwhelming final boss for an underwhelming arc and you will have to deal with it. Stop lying to yourself already.

We all know the little bitch will just be teleporting around Gohan until he eventually lands a hit that will ring him out.

>Jiren is the final boss
Ok

your concession has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system

Gohan is a joke. He's such a piss poor fighter.

Reminder that Goku did not "learn" Hakai. No, Whis did not teach him how to use it. Anyone using this headcanon is retarded. Beerus implies that Goku can use it, and Goku, by saying that he would never use that technique, implies that you do not have to be a God of Destruction to use it.

WAKU WAKU YO

But he's top tier waifu material.

delete this

Well he defended the Earth from Frieza with a do-over instead of leaving it blown up so.

Hakai this

I think he's beautiful.

>your concession has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system

A bit out of the norm but okay, thanks for giving it to me. It is accepted. I never reject a concession, after all.

Kesu this

Nu-uh.

Hakai this right now.

Dude, nice.

Universe 10 this

Left or right?

We best stop before this thread takes a dark turn
face in the middle

Would Super Sailor Moon Goku be able to defeat Superman's Bankai?

Delete this.

The last time there was a thread this gay, it got nuked.

Stop sexualizing Freeza-sama you fucking perverts!

Shut up, Caway, you useless bitch.

People often say Tate is one of the bad animators. It's time for people to buckle the fuck up, we are getting one hour of his stuff and you are going to see what he can really do
I'm not insulting Tate, man is actually good