I want to protect this smile

I want to protect this smile.

She kinda looks like her.

Who is this cutie?

Kitty

Unfortunately i will have to ask you to be more specific, cant find the source yet.

Who?

UQ Holder / Negima

I want her aryan genes

couple more pics from new OVA

Evangeline McDowell

>eyes are purple in the shot
>from a brand new fucking ova
>previous adaptations look nothing like it
>eyes were blue and/or green in other pics
Now that is fucking why i couldnt find the goddamn source, thanks. She is cute, is the manga good/worth it for her? If yes, can you start from uq holder or do i have to start from before it? Also, does she stay in adult form for the most of it? She is also cute as an adult but her teen form is better.

She's changed a lot. Prepare for a retcon of Negi's clone grandson going into the past and seducing her centuries before she met Nagi.

>should i read the sequel or start with the original
gee i dont know user

She's barely even smiling.

I never read a single piece of Negima so i barely know if you mistyped that Nagi at the end but from what i just read, the original has a different protagonist and she was a main girl among the harem, so from what i'm getting, she is a loser that the new MC is getting a rebound on and the story retconned her knowing the new mc before the old one, is that it?

I know, stupid question most of the times, but sometimes it's a valid one, some peple dont even know Nanoha is a spin-off, and also, 300+ chapters is a lot, it's worth at least asking.

Let's believe in /ourguy/.

You can start with UQ Holder but starting with Negima will help you for world building. I would say it's better to read UQ Holder and read Negima after this because you know certain things already when you are a Negima reader.

Quit being retarded. It's literally called UQ holder: mahou sensei negima! 2 for a reason

JoJo has 8 parts but you think everyone read them in order?

>nopan
>bare butt in short dress
YES

i believe in Nagi2