twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/uO-vdYmKGNk

>He chose to praise her
Sasuga Let's play-Kun

So is it dating sim or raising sim or what

Why can't it be both?

It's just a VN?

It's just a vn with no actual gameplay?

Shame, that megaman clone they put out was pretty good.

>Mwahahaha!
>You thought it going to be a cute girl giving you tutorial?
>It is only but Moi!
The bloody madman

>"just" a vn
Oh you poor simple minded fools

Is Chris = Eris?

yes

Why no pads though?
Too cumbersome for rogue?

WTF I thought Kazuma was alpha?

Post darkness!

user she's a thief, he's mindful about his possessions.

She should join the bikini warriors.

>Nais bakurets!

That must have insane armor value.

good fucking lord she needs to be dicked, HARD

If he wasn't neck deep in Megumin route in the LN's main story he'd either go for Eris/Chris, Wiz or Iris since they're actually within his tastes that don't have a big negative in their personality.

I didn't even know they were making one.

Yet another thing that will never be translated for us gaijins.

that said, any chance of konosuba having an english dub?

/vg/ has a vn thread. Ctrl-f kono = 0 results.

God I hope not.

>dub

visual novel?
no thanks

Hey doofus! Why don't you come and follow the road of explosions with me you nerd!?

Eris: a literal goddess, proper, feminine, long flowing hair, bountiful breasts
Chris: a thief, casual, tomboy, short hair, flat as a board

I'm not seeing it.

considering what gets a dub these days, I'm surprised it doesn't have one already.
Infact I just assumed it had one.

>inhales deeply

highimpactsexualexplosions.jpg

I know, just wanted to hear you guys opinions on it. i really doubt a game would be the necessary trigger to see a dub coming. Though i'm surprised it hasn't gotten one yet. Overlord got one didn't it?

same here.

series should be watched as intended not revoiced, reading is not hard except for idiots

Youjo senki got one.

Oh shit really? damn you satan.

From what I heard, wasn't that bad as far as dubs go.
But I'd rather not find out myself or trust people's opinions who watch dubs.

But what if the setting doesn't match the Japanese VA? Like Baccano fe.
For me it's really immersion breaking when the setting is in the Anglosphere and the characters speak a foreign language.

let me guess, no English port.
And the previous konosuba game was pretty lackluster. Like, you play a game based of Konosuba for the character, and perhaps a little bit of story. But Instead it was a weird hybrid of castlevania and Megaman.

How long is it? Is it fully fleshed out, or just a interesting side project?

>bountiful breasts
You mean pads.

Then elaborate. Is there more to it? What exactly?
Kazuma should be voiced by JYB.

Will the visual novel actually have romantic routes?

Bountiful pads? What, do they have loot inside them?

>tiny arms
>no abs
Dropped for not-up-yo-canon appearance

Jesus, can she even wield that sword with those arms?

Don't stats matter more than physical appearance in those worlds? I mean it sure would help being fit to make the most out of those stats, that's for sure.

No abs thing is in cannon art though.
You can have strong abdomen without having abs, depends on you're fat body percentage.

The novels keep describing her abs as defined, but the art doesnt show it. The illustrator is probably not good at drawing abs or something since they are explicitly talked about ever since volume 7 as something Darkness is ashamed of since it makes her feel less feminine.

I am pretty sure Kazuma states he is getting beefier because he put points in STR.

>I am pretty sure Kazuma states he is getting beefier because he put points in STR.
Huh, i see. Guess whatever system is in fantasy australia can do that.
In shieldbro, Raphtalia's previous slaver was pretty agile even while being a fat fuck. Naofumi even made a point that training and stuff assures you get the most out of your stats.

Its a comedy LN so things dont always line up or make perfect sense, so I wouldnt be surprised if we see fat acrobats here too. It just whatever works for the current gag a lot of the time.

I guess you're right. It'd be funny to see a jacked up chaos-looking brotherfucker who spent all his points in STR

>Kazuma didnt fuck this in vol7 despite her pleading him to whil half-naked in her bed
Truly a pedoNEET

LOLI
THIGHS

What a disgusting sad pedoneet.

He actually does this in this scene.... Megumin is freaked out as much as you would expect.

>its an Isekai so since Kazuma chose Megumin all the other girls are doomed to die as lonely virgins
Truly a tragedy. I doubt she will get over the MC and go for Dust as sme anons predict with him being a trashy noble. It just doesnt happen in isekai since the whole point is to make otaku feel like the center of a wish-fulfillment universe, so a girl that likes them forgetting about them and going for another guy is bound to cause a ton of REEEEs.

Why would you even bring that up?

if you go to youtube, everyone who watched youjo senki's dub hated it and everyone who watched sub liked it. that speaks volume.

Both Darkness and Iris have back up suiters... Only one losing out is Aqua and she doesn't even care.

I half expect this to actually be how Aqua finally realizes the kazumin....

I hope we see them break the old of the genre and actually give them love interest,s but I doubt it will happen. I expect either all of them remaining alone forever end or just a Kazuma open end like in the WN.

Didnt Megumin cockblock Kazuma and said theyd do it when the demon lord is defeated or some other series-shittening bullshit excuse like that?

I'm pretty hyped

Sil's fluff has gotten out of hand.

I bet it's not as good as the 7th Konosuba game.

Ranceposters are invading again.

THIS IS NOT THE CUTE SIL THAT I KNOW WHO IS THIS WENCH

Nope, that's a baseless rumor.
'Adult stuff can wait ' was for while they were keeping their relationship secret from Darkness.....that lasted 24 hours. So it's unspoken as being back on the table going forward...Not that I expect them to have anything more then implied sex in canon materials at best.

>Sill
>not a shitty wench

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

THIS IS OG SIL, IMPROVED

ACCEPT IT

WORSHIP IT

Do they actually do couple stuff and act like they are ina relationship or do they just act like they always do with each other?

Open end like the WN is a real misnomer too. It's open ended like a race that got called with one care two inches from the finish (Megu), one dropped out halfway (Darkness), and one two inches off the starting line (Aqua).

That said, the LN is taking what happened there, and upping the ante at each turn romance wise. I really hope it's not open ended, but I also hope all of them are happy.....

I am pretty sure its because the original chapter 1 translation was different from the currently available one. Either way we will see how things go, their relationship can crumble as quickly as it came to be with Kazuma realizing he is scum and cant keep his hands off of other women. I hope that doesnt happen, though, and we get a happy end for all the characters from the cast sine they are all adorable and dont deserve to be Kazuma's interchangeable cocksleeves.

The novel doesnt start focusing on their relationship too much, but their dynamic changes. Megu gets a bit jealous of Kazuma's antics and so on.

Aside from Sil, is there another of the main heroines who had sex with extras? That pink ninja looks slutty.

They act pretty cute in v12, but it's still early. Their date and picnic scene in v12 isn't too far off from their normal behavior... The undertone being they are in process of realizing they have effectively been dating for over a year (explosion dates). Just like Megumin said in the explosive date audio drama thingy 'A date for us should be like this!'. I for one hope for some cute cuddling again in v13...

>had sex with extras

Crumble as quickly as it started? So you mean across 8 whole volumes....

Nah, Kazuma has been flirting and starting pseudo-romance with a bunch of girls throughout the series. Megu is just the first one to get things to be more official between them. What I meant was that things could revert back to their state pre-volume 12 pretty quickly.

Kanami is pure.

I think you deeply confused flirting / sexual attraction and romance. Nothing with the other girls was ever even approaching romantic (cept maybe Iris which had it's own probs, and her part is likely over.... Kazuma never wrote that letter in v12 btw ).

I hope for the Konosuba version of what SAO had in chapter 16.5. Yes this is actually official.

>All ages kusoge

>about 4 hours worth of semen made very little noise as a single jet of it spurted into Megumin

>all ages
Dropped

Isn't it just a visual novel?

Romance is not some magical thing its just sexual attraction that you decide to seal with a long-term interaction between two individuals, most commonly with exclusive access to each-other's genitals. The relationship dynamics wouldnt have been the same as they are with Megu but other girls could have worked too.

No, /r9k/, romance isn't about sex.

It's not magical, but it's much more than just long-term interaction and sex.

The opening is pretty damn good

Never seen it as anything other than having a friend that I also get to fuck. Everything else around it is just window-dressing to actually get said friend to fuck you and stay faithful. Maybe I am just a degenerate.

And?
Visual novels can be for all ages too.

How can it be a kusoge if it's not a game?

How do I read the light novel translated?
all i can find is some shitty fanfiction called "gifting the wonderful world with blessings"

I've met people who just can't wrap their heads around romance, so you're not alone. Maybe you'll get it one day.

Is Megumin a Stacy?