Free!

What does Sup Forums think about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZRWnpblbqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the waifu, KyoAni.

S2 > S1 in most aspects.

gay

Great visuals, guys were hot enough, plot was kinda eh for me in the first season, liked second season's plot a lot more

I like it and the second season was even better.

I unironically think Utsumi did a great job with it and I'm kind of worried about the new movies having a different director. I actually with Utsumi was still with KyoAni/Do, she was a great episode director too.

Haru x Gou had the best doujins.

Wait het doujins actually exist for Free? Huh

It was okay.

So do we have any indication of what will happen in the sequel movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=BZRWnpblbqk

#1 運命のチョイス!/ Choice of Fate

Haruka, who plans to go to university in Tokyo, has gone to Tokyo in search of a place to live. At the real estate agency suggested by Coach Sasabe, an unexpected person appears.

#2 秘湯のクーリングダウン!/ The Secret Hot Spring of Cooling Down

Aiichirou and Momotaro are planning to give a graduation gift to Rin and Sousuke. While thinking of a present, to their surprise, Momotaro wins a prize in a lottery.

#3 結束のバタフライ!/ Bonds of the Butterfly

From April onward, the Iwatobi High School Swim Club will only have Nagisa, Rei, and Gou as members. The three are struggling to make a promotional video for the club, but will do whatever it takes to recruit new members.

#4 旅立ちのエターナルブルー!/ Eternal Blue Departure

In order to send off Rin who is leaving for Australia, the Iwatobi High School Swim Club is planning a surprise party. Meanwhile, Rin witnesses Gou and Momotaru meeting together in town, just the two of them.

What kind of movie is that? It just seems like a succession of different segments.

Movie quality FrFr

Holy shit Sojiro looks retarded

>Rin witnesses Gou and

More Gou is welcome but I wish Kyoani would just let Free! die already.

Do fujos even still care about this when they have Yuri on Ice?

Kyoanus needs to stop milking it already and let it die. S2 had a proper ending, these movies look like filler.

Fun, but toouch bullshit Kyoani drama. They should learn constraint. Nagisa best autismo moe.

faggots

Quite underrated by the male audience I believe.

I like it. It gave me the motivation to get ripped and now I am ripped

I still watch it 3 or 4 times a year

It's fine, the show wasn't made for the male audience even if they could watch it if they feel like it.

S1 was fun, S2 was genuinely good. Might rewatch soon.