HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!!
CHINA BECOMING DICTATORSHIP ONCE AGAIN

>China's ruling Communist Party has proposed scrapping term limits for the country's president, the official news agency said, appearing to lay the groundwork for party leaderXi Jinpingto rule as president beyond 2023.

>abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/china-proposes-removing-term-limit-president-53342755

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2010/aug/16/chinese-economic-boom
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtu.be/9UEZ4h-JdsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAO PART 2: COMMUNIST BOOGALOO

Emperor at work.

Hopefully he cracks down on their terrible industry standards.

I was under the impression Xi was trying to pull a Julius. "Give me all the power so I can, alone, get rid of the corruption". Et Tu Brute?

We need to keep and bear arms so that we can prevent them from coming to collect

China's development boomed under Xi these past couple years. He brought one billion people from the ricefields to the factory in a few short years. If anything Xi's prolonged leadership might be good for China and the Chinese people.

China's always been a dictatorship.

Has it not been just two factions vying for power for the past 15 years?

I see that this website is talking bad about me. Looks like something should be shut down.

It was deng tho. Xi continued the legacy and made china's military strong.

>The Chinese economy has been growing at an average of almost 10% – three times the global average – since Deng Xiaoping became leader and started to introduce economic reforms. In dollar terms, its GDP has jumped from $147.3bn (£94.55bn) in 1978 to $4.9tn in 2009. Even if Japan's own economy hadn't faltered in recent months, China was expected to expand by another 10% this year so it was always likely to overtake its eastern neighbour before 2011. Some analysts argue that China is underestimating its own growth, and may be powering ahead even quicker than thought.
theguardian.com/business/2010/aug/16/chinese-economic-boom

This. They're a party dictatorship, now to become a more run of the mill good ol' traditional dictatorship.

>theguardian.com/business/2010/aug/16/chinese-economic-boom

China-Indian War when?

Fuck off.

>"HAHAHA AMERICA ELECTED TRUMP, SURLY THEY WILL BECOME UNDER A DICTATORSHIP"
>rest of the world falls under different sorts of dictatorships/post-national control

Yes Deng was the one who truly began the change in China. But maybe Xi will use his power wisely. We'll just have to wait and see.

God save Xi Jinping

>AGAIN
When was it not?

when have they not been a communist dictatorship

Good.

India would get stomped so fucking hard it wouldn't be funny. Like you don't realize the gulf between the power of these nations.

>India would get stomped so fucking hard it wouldn't be funny. Like you don't realize the gulf between the power of these nations.

I see.

But the question of the Maldives and formerly of the Doklan Plateau is causing the tension to escalate exponentially.

Anytime prior to WW2. They were always authoritarian, unless they experimented with actual democracy at some point, I'm not a Chinese historian. The Chinaman's subservience to authority is one of his greatest strengths as well as what will always keep them from true greatness.

What about Taiwan?

better then your cuckuntry

Except you forgot to take into consideration that by doing such a fucking stupid thing, China would get the ownership of more than a billion Hindu whom for the most part hate China because of decades of shitty trading. Also all the area the nearest of China are the one full to the brim with Dalits, whom are nothing more than bum made into a culture.

Ha. Now the Chinese are getting into the bot game.

China would never try to annex india.

They'd smash them to pieces and maybe a European power could guide them again. Italy seems to be the only country with half decent military.

I'm not a bot bro. I though people knew that already. China had only began rapid development this past decade. If you were to say China was going to be a superpower two decades ago, people would laugh at you.

India has fucking nukes. And basically will never happen.

China has always planned to go to war with the west, trump just sped things up

>somehow, this is different from being appointed to leadership by the politburo

wew, i was working for huawei last year before I dropped out after trump got elected. Dodged a bullet with that one. Wonder how this will effect international policy, but i know the EU and Canada will still suck Sino dick.

Cao Cao did nothing wrong.

The anti-Chinese crowd won't listen to reason, I've tried to point out the facts to them before.

What did the Chinese think of Saddam Hussein, back when he was in charge of Iraq, up until the Iraq War broke out? Also, how did China react to the American-Iraqi War?

To be fair I don't think people would actually use nukes in a conventional war. Plus China has nukes too, so it'd be stupid for either side to use them.

They have already planted colonies of loyalists in Australia, China, and the United States. They are collecting industrial and military espionage as we speak, and will do much more when the time comes.

He is putting Uighurs in education camp.

Will never happen, just look at the lacklustre perfomance of the chinese troops against the induans at the doklam standoff. That literally had to ship another regiment in just to show of force India who didn't even move back a step. Indian soldiers are experienced an professional in the western fashion thought that lack in equipment and tech India has the highground, solid soldiers and a good combat record after the 52 war which was lost due to indecisive leadership and shitty foreign polocy of nehru. India has the capacity to stop and repel any incursion into India now as evidenced by the standoff and don't get me started on the I'll disciplines and masturbation obsessed pla troops literally joining thearmy to avoid starving and an army with literally no combat record past the 79 war with the Vietnamese which the PLA evidently lost.

No countries with Nukes will ever fight, never-ever. That's the beauty/curse of having nukes.
Why do you think we are not ramming Pakistan when we can demolish them within 36 hours.

Those fucking Uighurs!

xi is best for china

you know nothing

keep your business to yourself, foreign dog

>I'm not a bot bro.
That's exactly what a bot would say.

That's Taiwan. I wouldn't call them China. The article is clearly talking about mainland China.

Their (Kim and Xi) grandfathers fought against Abe's grandfather to kick the Japanese out of China and Korea. So, it makes sense that he would approve.

What's the rest of the world ignore this because the dictator isn't white.

Would never happen chankoro.

What else am I to say?

Depends on the leadership. Basically if a nuclear armed nation is about to be conquered might as well fuck all and make sure the enemy falls too.

beep boop
does not compute

it rhymes
and we know you're a bot anyway so at least you have the style points

*which ofc will never happen for this very reason

>aww why isn't China being a liberal democratic society!
You mad for them not submitting into subversion? They even banned hip-hop, fucking based if you ask me. Subversive culture has to be slashed at its roots, or the cancer will grow and topple the society.

Also what's the problem with a one Great leader? Stops short-sighted power struggles among wannabe-leaders who know their place, and creates long-term incentive for the Great leaders to not only think 4 years into the future but 40 years.

Bots can't solve captcha

>Communist atheist dictatorship
>Controlling American industries through trade war and sucking up to rich executives
>Keeps building up its military indefinitely and nobody stops trading with them just so soyboys can get cheap iPhone parts

Yes, precisely. A formula for success, no?

CHINA NO

Its pretty sickening that only white people are held to an adult standard; but hey, Theresa May would love to do this in Britain and would if she got the chance, so I am not complaining that we are. Just that others should be as well.

>Also what's the problem with a one Great leader?
Nothing wrong for you given that they're your kin. It definitely is a problem for us. When the dragon looks towards India it's eyes shine with greed.

If he was able to change the constitution, he was already dictator.

Is a war between China and India a real possibility? Even if China succeeded wouldn a country of that size be almost impossible to manage?

China's been curbstomped in every conflict they've been in. Their last major conflict was the time they invaded Vietnam. At the time, Vietnam was in a war with Cambodia and just finished fighting the Americans, Australians, Japanese, Koreans, and French in successive wars. Despite fighting Vietnamese militias and support troops, they were defeated with more casualties than the Vietnamese militias

Daily reminder that democracy is overrated.
The best form of government is an autocracy which prioritizes the native population and applies an eugenics principles. That combined with a free-market or mixed economy.

That's how many countries in the west got powerful and that's how China will dominate.

>autocracy
>free market
pick one

I think that it is fairly clear the Chinese leadership understands this. They won't be trying anything direct until they can replace their soldiers with robots. The problem is that this is actually possible and not science fiction anymore.

That's why they don't fight militarilly anymore when they can win the long game economically

It is possible to have a market economy + a dictatorial government.
Pinochet in Chile is an example.

Winning in this way really does not taste the same. If the Chinese are still human, when they think that they can act and win directly, they will.

So basically his family is immune to corruption charges now? His children could bribe the authorities and get away with it?

1. Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy’s country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company
entire than to destroy them.
2. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.

China is not retarded like Westerners, especially bloodthirsty US. They can play the long-game for the next 200 years if they need to.

t. proficient in Chinese history

Someone tell me what's wrong with this.

>in theory

>They can play the long-gam

The usual "long game" bullshit can't cover up the fact that literally more than a hundred million Chinamen have died at the hands of their own countrymen since the time of the Opium Wars (which only killed a few thousand, but which they won't shut up about despite today flooding the West with synthetic opiates)

> not the art of meme

You only had one thing to do

nice job china

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

lmao filthy chink btfo

Inevitable. War is coming and it will happen in the next decade. India will obviously be crushed given that our meme tier democracy wasn't meant for our 14th century mindset. The astrologers have also predicted it.
>Even if China succeeded wouldn a country of that size be almost impossible to manage?
Why do you think would they annex/colonise us ? They would simply install a puppet government, keep fuelling civil unrest, loot our resources. Given that Indians have a pacifist nature and haven't ruled themselves for centuries we aren't likely to resist much either. They don't have to care about refugees either because the mountain ranges cover them.

>The usual "long game" bullshit can't cover up the fact that literally more than a hundred million Chinamen have died at the hands of their own countrymen since the time of the Opium Wars
How is that relevant to the "long-game" at all? Chinese society is a pure brutal Darwinian collectivist: the strong, smart and adaptable will survive, the lesser must die for the collectives. Not saying it's right or wrong; it's what it is. As long as most citizens are put up with the system, the system will survive. Remember that most dynasties in Chinese history last around at least 300-400 years; don't expect the current system to go anytime soon.

True dat. It was not my original meme though.

This is people misunderstanding how the Chinese government works.

The most powerful person is the Secretary General of the Communist party, Presidency is just a figurehead position. Someone else could be President but Xi could have all the power like Putin and Medvedev. The fact that they changed this isn't a big deal.

lol came to post this very thing.

youtu.be/9UEZ4h-JdsM

Are you retarded? Xi Jinping is both Secretary General AND President.

Setting aside "the long-game" being a conceit and I might argue bullshite. Sun Tzu was a thinker, but China is a nation of human beings. If it was common knowledge or feeling he would not have had to write it down. His thoughts are still unusual today. If their leaders remain human instead of being replaced by AI or if the people remain human instead of being more thoroughly domesticated by genetic engineering. They will act.

More generally I think that them having a dictator is a good thing. The species that are easiest to domesticate are those with a strong established hierachy. This can only be good news for the (((west))).

>evant to the "long-game" at all? Chinese society is a pure brutal Darwinian collectivist:

Sorry if I've misunderstood you: most people using the term "long game" with respect to China mean that because that country has four, five, six, or eleventy thousand "years of civilization" that it is somehow superior and destined to ultimately rule the world once those pesky Westerners are out of the way

more like china is going back to imperial dynasties under a different name
just wait 30 years for when hes old as fuck, xi will have his son take over

Russia: God-Emperor Putin ruling since 2000
Goymany: God-Emperor Merkel ruling since 2005
China: God-Emperor Xi Jinping ruling since 2012

Meanwhile, the le evil DRUMPFT will only last one term, when will burgers get a proper Emperor?

>weibo
>literally weeabo: the chat
Nice try CIA

Capitalism with Chinese characteristics

Mao would gas himself if he saw what happened to his party.

I must have misunderstood "the long game" as well. I thought that it meant their leaders were somehow better than human and were playing co-operative multi-generational chess. Not just that the people existed, exist and will continue to exist in a continuum. In my mind that's not a long game at all. It’s just different people playing roughly the same game in serial.

Uighurs are Muslim, they deserve it.

>that image
cancer

Fuck off chutiya. Get off my board.

I don't really get your overall point, but I can response nonetheless.
>Sun Tzu was a thinker, but China is a nation of human beings. If it was common knowledge or feeling he would not have had to write it down. His thoughts are still unusual today.
Then you don't understand Asians. Sun Tzu flows in the blood of nearly every single Asians, including Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans. If you open a business in China and you don't know Sun Tzu, you'll get fucking crushed.

That's why I said China is a pure Darwinian collectivist society. Everyone uses tactics and strategies to get to the top.

>If their leaders remain human instead of being replaced by AI or if the people remain human instead of being more thoroughly domesticated by genetic engineering. They will act.
Then you still don't understand Chinese. Chinese proverb: "You must have food before you have religions" As long as Xi can keep a "moderately prosperous society", meaning people a generally well fed than before, then there would be no revolt. Very different than Western thinking of "rather die than to lose freedom and liberty"
>This can only be good news for the (((west))).
If you watch Kissinger's interview lately, you would see that he's freaked the fuck out of China and Xi's rising.

"Long game" means the leaders are very calm and collected, and even when they are going to die they won't rush to conquer or war, but to pass on knowledge to the next generation to continue the mission of China's rise to No. 1. Then the next generation continue and pass on knowledge on the next, etc. I encourage you guys to watch "Three Kingdom" series (basically Game of Thrones but much more intelligent) to understand further.

Westerners seem to believe a lot of crazy and quasi-mystical shit about China. At the moment the "long game" idea is that China is winning even when it appears to be losing. But in reality the Chinese are as human and fallible as the rest of us and their economy, like ours, is on the brink of collapse

>"Long game" means the leaders are very calm and collected

I guess that must have been well-hidden when the commissars under Mao were encouraging the Red Guards to beat "capitalist roaders" and "right-wing deviationists" to death

Taiwan is a part of China.

Fuck off. Taiwan is the real China, those gobshites on the mainland are mass-murdering usurpers

This. The irony must be lost on the commies, it's hilarious.

Mao was a very good military strategist and politician, but I agree he doesn't know to do economy well. The thing about Chinese is that they don't generate ideas as well as Westerners, but they adapt quickly. After Mao, Deng already adapted capitalist system, and now Xi is going to corporate Legalism and Confucianism into Chinese society as well (hence why they banned hip hop and other degenerate stuff recently)

:sad: