Hajimete no Whore

>HEY LONG TIME NO SEE!
>SURE I GOT NO PLANS LETS MEET UP!
>who? oh thats my "boyfriend"
>oh gotta go see ya tomorrow ja ne!
>oh my bad i forgot about you there
>oh whats wrong?
>huh? what do you mean he's handsome, cool and something out of a shoujo manga?
>wait you're jealous? TEE HEE
>OKAY FUCK IT THEN I'M GONNA HANG OUT WITH THE GUY WHO IS MAKING YOU JEALOUS WITHOUT YOU BYE

The fuck?

>Invites 10/10 anime waifus on trip with his girlfriend, hangs out alone on the roof with one of 'em
>Gets mad when girlfriend hangs out with dude

Nice double standards

Serves this faggot right. When is he gonna learn:
BROS B4 HOES?

Perfect anime for a cuck like you

how did you fucks think this anime would be? it was obvious that it would be top tier shit from the start

Also muh you dont understand her feelings and you are selfish.
If i saw my gf doing this sort of thing i would just cut all ties immediately as to not get cucked by chad.
Plus there no way she actually likes him ,she just doesnt have anyone else yet.

Go back there

You keep posting the same picture in every thread about this anime.

Seek help.

Every thread until we like it?

Hajimete no CUNT

Are we seriously expected to self-insert as this faggot?

Whats so wrong about him?

Question, why did anyone think talking about another guy thats more nice and handsome than your boyfriend in front of him is a good idea?

this whole situation is so unbelievable and forced it isn't even funny. but the funniest part is the autistic socially stunted faggots who overreact to it. the MC sat there completely silent as his girlfriend made plans with an old friend and then proceeds to get upset when he randomly sees them talking in a cafe. because not only should she never ever socialize with people, she should most certainly never social with an old friend who happens to be attractive because that'll trigger my already non-existent self-esteem problems and lead me to believe that they're fucking behind my back.

reverse the roles and imagine having a clingy GF who just assumes you must be fucking an old friend behind her back because she's attractive and then proceeds to question your loyalty, junichi is a beta faggot. he could've joined them but instead decided to be awkward and quiet, his fault not hers.

>Dates 10/10
>Invites a bunch of cuties to hang out with around her
>Doesn't even hold hands with her
>Surprised when bitch leaves for chad
>So spineless he apologizes after
He should be happy Ranko hasn't turned this shit into Netsuzou Trap

Also
>They're old friends and aren't even doing anything but hanging out
>When you write a character so beta they feel threatened by talking

Dumb roastie

>10/10
>Ugly generic gyaru
>Ugly brown gyaru
>Generic yamato nadeshiko
>Oppai loli
This shit has some of the worst designs I've seen in a trashy ecchi romance in a while.

>If I had a gf

ftfy

>oh im going to hang out with a group of friends from middle school
>sees just the two of them hanging out together

Do you not see his issue with this?

Every time he tries to get some alone time with Yame, Ranko cock blocks. During the beach trip together, why didn't he kiss her? Because all those bitches are there. It's not his fault that he doesn't try anything with her because he can't. You know why? Because he's protecting her from other people thinking she's a slut. If you kiss in public, it'll ruin her reputation as being an easy girl. He doesn't do that. Why can't she see that everything he does, he does it with tact.

Talking to Chad in front of him. That's a no-no. I've already tried to explain to newfags all day yesterday thats been infesting Sup Forums these days and I'm tired. So I'll say it one more time.

ITS NOT THAT I SELF INSERT AS JUNICHI. ITS THE FUCKING PRINCIPLE. YOU DONT DATE OTHER GUYS. PERIOD. YOU DONT SET UP DATES IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND. TALKING IS FINE BUT DON'T GO TO A KARAOKE BAR WITH SOME DUDE YOU'VE MET AGES AGO. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CHEER YOUR BOYFRIEND UP, NOT GO OUT WITH PRETTY BOY CHAD WHO IS MOST LIKELY TRYING TO FUCK YOU. WHY CAN'T WOMEN UNDERSTAND THIS?

WAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHHH M-MUH Sup Forums ABLOO ABLOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAHHHHH
FUCKING POL WAAAAHHHHH WAAAAHHH
O_o UH OH BABY NEED DIAPIE CHANGE BRAAAAPPPPP BRAAAAAAAaAaAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PRRFFFTTTTTTTBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAHHHH

>tumblr

>Ranko cock blocks
And it's hilarious because he's such a bitch. He just takes it and goes to the cuck corner.

Incredible. The shit show of the adaptation is going down this road while the Manga actually shows progress between MC and Yukana.

sorry sweetie but it's the truth

The difference is that Junichi is a beta faggot and Yame knows he is too much of a pussy to try anything with them meanwhile she's a fucking cock hungry slut.

God forbid two people hang out together as friends. Everyone knows people that hang out in twos are always fucking each other.

I literally don't know what the girl can do for the mc to trust her.

Not have friends

Hoes always comes last

Become more conservative

Stop the relationship and start over as friends? I mean, I get his point, which is the one I've been making ever since he refused to fuck Nene, which is that the relationship is stupid. Neither of them had any real reason to date, and she just started dating him on a whim. Even aftwr all this shit, it seems they like each other just because they're nice to one another.

Their relationship is stupid, and it really is wishfulfilment, but props to the author for giving Yukana some baggage in the form of that Chad. It always seems like when MC meets the girl, it's like they are the one and only person in their live.

God damn this faggot deserves to be cucked.
I wish someone made an animu where some spineless cuck like this gets assraped by life because hes a cuck and doesnt get plot armor

>MC is literally in bed with a naked girl
>this is okay
>girl decides to hang out with another guy with her clothes on
>FUCKING SLUT
why the double standard?

Poor MC didn't mean it but women are bitches and whores, that's the law mister.

>Because he's protecting her from other people thinking she's a slut.
because her complete slut appearance protects people from thinking shes a slut? What the fuck is your thought process seriously?

He told that hoe no.

she doesnt need to do anything, MC just needs to stop being a little bitch

wait wait wait.

Anime harem MC who shamelessly hangs out with a harem full of girls while "dating" another girl, gets mad when his "girl friend" hangs out with another man? Even funnier Sup Forums is pissed? This is what hypocrisy looks like. Tell the MC to stop hanging out with his horde of whores, then he'll have the moral high ground to tell his girl to stop hanging out with manwhores macking on her.

>That naked girl crawled and forced herself into the mc's bed WITHOUT his knowledge. He even rejected her offer to have sex since he already has a girlfriend.
I don't know what are you smoking.

>Tell the MC to stop hanging out with his horde of whores,
In his defense they wouldn't fuck off if he had the balls to tell them to. Not that it makes it any less hypocritical for him to throw a fucking fit.

>BROS
Not the ones he associates himself with.

It's not hypocritical, he's a beta who would have no chance of landing any of those girls if it weren't an anime while she's an attractive woman in her prime who could easily land another boyfriend so it's reasonable for him to be jealous while it's unreasonable for her since he couldn't find someone else who'd want him as easily as she could.

Why not beat up Chad and show your gf who's the boss?

It's funny because in the manga, while Yame is super friendly to all the whores trying to take her man, she's actually rather insecure about Junichi leaving her for another woman. And early in the manga, she's not even wrong, since he's just dating her to try to get in a girl's pants. In contrast there are no guys around Yame at all.

because NTR is bad but reverse NTR is good imo

Are you honestly telling to anons posting in a japanese animation imageboard to grow a spine and behave like a man for a change?

Do you really think that's going to work?

Well if they are considering the possibility of getting a girlfriend...

His bros are shit.

I'm glad I end up reading the manga. Yame already kissed Junichi and she even went to his house and meet his mom, that episode was funny

You guys forget that Junichi has been covered in girls since episode 1 and Yame said she trusts him completely even when he's going out on fucking dates with these girls. But the second she talks to a dude and he plays the pity party game.

He really should just dump the cunt and move on. 'Hot' girls are a dime a dozen. Focus on your studies to make big bucks in the future.

The thing isn't that Junichi is hypocritical, the thing is that (anime) Yame is a bitch.

This is how a normal exchange would've went:
>That guy you went to middle school with is tall, handsome and charismatic. He's everything I'm not. I'm afraid he'll take you from me.
>Don't worry about it, you know I only have eyes for you!
>[insert harem tease shenanigans]

This is how a bitch would react:
>That guy you went to middle school with is tall, handsome and charismatic. He's everything I'm not. I'm afraid he'll take you from me.
>How DARE you be jealous! You know what, I'm going to ignore you for a whole day AND date that guy on that exact same day! How about that!
>Did you learn your lesson? No? Then FUCK YOU!

I don't know much about this, but the only time people feel jealous is NOT when they find their crush sucking five dicks. This is actually common jealousy.

Say this happened to you in real life, what would you have done Sup Forums?

I'm going to sound like I'm bragging (and maybe I am?), but I like to see myself as an extremely loyal person whose trust is difficult to gain and easy to lose. If I had a girlfriend like Yame and she pulled this shit on me [I don't mean having a lunch date with an old friend, I mean acting like a cunt when I express my worries], that's when I burn all bridges.

>it's unreasonable for her since he couldn't find someone else
What anime are you even talking about?

>whose trust is difficult to gain and easy to lose
Is that you 50%man?

It's obvious they pulled this bullshit so that they could force a story climax quickly before the adaptation ends. Not saying it's always bad, but in this case it's fucking awful.

How can you see yourself as an extremely loyal person if you burn all bridges at the slightest infraction?

roasties aren't worth fighting over faggots

let chad have her while your pursue something better

I like to hold myself to the same standards as others, and don't pull shit that would be bridgeburning material to me. I do realize I need to be nicer to bridges though.

Sounds like you're extremely fickle, not loyal.

I'd introduce my self to the dude when they were first catching up with each other, I wouldn't have stood there like a pussy.
I'd try to get a feel for the guy as well
I would've went there with her to meet with her friends.
But at this point Junichi might as well just end things romantically with her.
He should work out read some books
Or date Nene instead

He makes some good yandere faces

Hajimete no Yariman.

>Thinks his feelings are facts
Just....

Present myself as the girl's boyfriend. If she does the same thing as Yame did, then dump her. This is what Junichi should have done.

Kinda funny that the opposite is currently happening in the manga.

>gf lies that she'll hang out with some old friends
>catches her on a date with chad who wants to get on her pants
You're a cuck. There is no reason to think nothing is going on.

>>Say this happened to you in real life, what would you have done Sup Forums?
i'd do something really badass and manly and cool haha...

Did you actually read the manga? Junichi only wante dot get a present for Yame and never thought of it as a date. He was always trying to clear up the misunderstanding, but Yame didn't listen to him. Meanwhile, in the anime, Yame lied that she was just going to meet with some friends and just met up with chad. She perfectly knows it's a date and didn't try to clear up anything.

He's more of a man that you'll ever be cuck.

>He should be happy Ranko hasn't turned this shit into Netsuzou Trap
Yame is just a stupid bimbo, not some mentally ill sick fuck degenerate so that will never happen.

Still better than this cringy fuck

Sure is /r9k/ in here.

>TEE HEE
More like Piss off you little shit, you don't deserve to be my boyfriend if you're such a huge pussy, gonna ride his cock tomorrow, sod off.

In the manga Yame is way more likely to get cucked than Junichi is. There's a bunch of whores constantly trying to sabotage their relationship and steal Junichi away, while Yame is oblivious and friendly with them like an ntr protag. And when something happens that raises her eyebrows like catching Nene and Junichi running out of a closet with her top undone and him wearing no pants, Junichi just tells her that nothing happened and he promises not to hurt her and she accepts that.

bitch i aint no co co

Have you ever seen streamer crying on stream?
Do You think MC know that Boa is his classmate Kashii?

found the cuck

I'm pretty sure MC knows.

I also think I'd like Kashii a lot more if she weren't a Gyaru twitch whore.

>twitch
le ironikku weebu, is thatto yuu?

People act like he wants to be a harem MC when in reality he only has eyes for Yame.

She looks like yame here

She looks like a crossdressing man.

>twitch whore
She's a niconico slut, like Sagiri.

reminds me of this

Take that back, asshole.

Why was erased's end so shit?

Wow this is so embarrassing. I can't believe you just wrote that.

MC has already proven himself faithful cause men can control themselves unlike these bitches that get hot at the sight of a chad.
All these "friends" have to do is whip out their dicks and she slobbers all over them despite her boyfriend.

>don't talk about the past
>*runs up and get touchy feely*

Why did she do that in front of her boyfriend?

Jesus fuck didn't realize Sup Forums was this retarded.

Junichi didn't consider Yame's feelings when he outright said he thinks her and some other guy would look better togather than him and her. He's a beta dumbass, that's the point of his entire character this series is that he's going to learn to stop doubting it and realize 100% that Yame does like him. He makes it worse after he sees them hang out and begin overreacting about them hanging out. Yame doesn't get upset cause Junichi is asking questions, she gets upset because he doesn't consider her feelings at all and he still thinks she's just messing with him despite everything thus far.

The fuck cuck nigga? Yame doesn't even give a shred of thought to Junichi's feelings.