Guilty or Not Guilty?

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=KR34J3KDTeI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQf9YpI57k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the glove didn't fit, boi

Not guilty. I think the jews had something to do with this in all honesty.

Guilty. Just look at his skin color it's got criminal written all over it

Our
Jury
System
Is
Making
People
Sick
Of
Niggers.

Not guilty. Nichole tried to ditch her coke tab.

Kek

He’s a nigger. So guilty.

Theres actually a pretty interesting and damnjng theory that it was OJs son who did the deed, and he with his lawyer covered it up with the semantics of his trial.

He was just as surprised as everyone else, and VERY relieved when the the glove did not fit AFTER LAYING IN THE FUCKING RAIN FOR 24 HOURS YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAF. Leather shrinks badly after getting wet and laying in the evidence room for weeks under the heater. that slimy lawyer knew that as soon as he saw it, and knew he had the case won, because he a had DUMB LOW IQ JURORS LIKE(YOU).
DOTR.
/Thread / Sage

GUILTY

True. It was the kardashians. They tried to sacrifice Lamar Oden too.

He was framed by (((them)))
but it didn't help that he was the perfect goatscape for the murdering.

Basically admitted to doing it by correcting the path he took home from Bundy Dr, and all of his friends think he did it. There's timeline issues, tho

There was no rain. The glove didn't fit because he stopped taking his arthritis medication and his hands swelled up.

He dindu nuffin

This is a larp of course but...

I knew a guy who was a coroner. He was called in by the defense team as a witness. His job was to discredit the coroners office that held the evidence for the murder.

He said they were completely incompetent in how they managed to evidence, and broke all kinds of rules, but that every bit of the evidence was real.

He said the entire defense team new OJ did it, and that he would have been found guilty if the coroners office in LA had been more careful with the evidence.

Who the hell would drive to mexico while pointing a gun to themselves if they're not guilty?

OJ dindu nuffin. Murders were staged, a made for tv drama to distract burgers. Worked.

Perhaps better jury selection a well.

A man that got in trouble with (((them)))

OJ was innocent, just like Charles Manson.

He lost the civil case and was found liable for the deaths

just collecting the toll

WHO THE FUCK CARES.

guilty with a good lawyer

One day OJ will find the real killer.

GUILTY AS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

0-4 Guilty
5-9 Not Guilty

she was hot

It was his son. He was and is legit crazy. OJ misguided as it was, protected him.

must acquit whiteboi

According to Dave Chappelle, dat nigga did it.

Guilty. But guilty of killing a coalburner and a jew so who cares?

huh i never really thought of it that way, oj's pretty based

Icwutudidthar

He paid columbians/mexicans to kill her when they came to him to settle her drug debts. He fucked up by returning to the scene to make sure the deed was done and the kids were still alive.

HE KILLED MY (((SON)))

His lawyer shapaero was Jewish. On the other side the Goldman's were jewish. Shapaero's son died later mysteriously as well. Both Shapaero and Goldman's came out ahead financially whatever the case.

OJ hated drug use. He used to beat Nicole and hated that she was in to drugs and didn't want that around his kids. He was extremely protective of them on that issue and notriously had a bad temper. His book said that "if" he did it, that he went with his friend Al Cowlings to scare Nicole and Ron with a knife. His friend Al tried to stop him. When OJ confronted them, the situation escalated.

It's wierd that OJ used the media and racial tensions to get him free. Then on Oct. 1st he was freed from Vegas when a major event occured with a racial theme to it. Just makes ya think.

OJ seems like he has Nation of Islam connections. They have historical connections to assasinations including a blood trail behind many other famous entertainers and politicians. They are modern day "thuggees".

OJ was released on Oct. 1st in Vegas. Here are clips of his search for the "real killers". He'll never give up looking for them.

youtube.com/watch?v=KR34J3KDTeI

my dad is convinced he is not guilty and still believes this. it drives my mom insane since she thinks he a murderous psycho who should be in prison. we're white btw

Guitly

guilty who gives a fuck waste of god damn time even talking about it. sage

wtf I love OJ now

Sorry, LAPD. Reasonable doubt. And you caused it.

I don't think OJ did the deed; but it's not impossible that he wasn't involved (i.e. he paid a hitman).

No one even died. It was all a publicity stunt. You guys need to read Miles Mathis on this subject.

never thought of it that way. i love oj

Not guilty. Look at the smile.

OJ did nothing wrong.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to kill coal burners.

She paid the toll, and is a sober lesson to little white girls everywhere.

Burn coal, pay toll.

not guilty of murder. O.J's son Jason Simpson is the killer. mountains of evidence, jewgle for the 6 part documentary that explains it all. its fascinating. watch the tldr here - m.youtube.com/watch?v=SdQf9YpI57k

I consider myself something of an expert on the matter after listening to the Netflix series as background noise. In all seriousness, though, it's a really tough one. All of the evidence would certainly suggest that he did it. The racist cop that lied on the stand and took the 5th for all further questions including whether or not he had planted or tampered with evidence. It's really not too much of a stretch to imagine that the cop would in fact plant evidence or that there had been a wider conspiracy, or OJ simply showing up at the residence and discovering the bodies, fucking up the crime scene and then fleeing after royally fucking himself. Anyone that fucked with the trial including everyone at the scene and anyone that had acted on OJ's behalf to conceal the truth is as guilty as whomever tampered.

I meant as guilty as the killer. OJ didn't instruct anyone to act on his behalf unless it was in person, which he didn't have the opportunity to do. At this point, you'd think people would have sang by now and spilled the beans.

he was having a complete mental breakdown over the decision to either turn in his son, who he knew was the killer, or whether to take the blame and save his son. how do you choose between yourself and your first born son when he killed your wife and another innocent person. watch the documentary. Jason did it.

Manson never killed a single person, thats a fact

This. Oj did nothing wrong. He's a good boy and dindu nuffin.

exactly

>It wasn't me.

Not guilty, He was covering up for his son.

watch the 6 part Jason Simpson documentary, its on jewtube, OJ is innocent of murder, his sin Jason did it, OJs only guilty of covering up for his son after the fact

This seems very likely, tho he must have been part of the plan.

I really hate that Marcia lawyer. Even the black prosecution lawyer will admit to his errors. Marcia literally concedes no fault even though she fucked up a case someone without a law degree but with a bit of common sense could have won (Protip: Don't put the nigger hating cop on the stand when there's a mostly black jury and a black defendant)

>Greek people are criminals

OJ was guilt as hell, and for some reason LAPD felt they had to frame him.

a framed person?

>Greek criminals are people

Fixed it for you.

>Have the opportunity to be dignified and respected voice defending your murdered child
>Have to shave off your meme moustache
pick one

It was a hard choice, but I understand why he made it

LEL, jeebus crust you made me laugh so hard my sides are hurting, way to bring the bantz aussie user, top notch m8

Not guilty because he ridded us of another coalburning whore. Guilty because he led the police on a chase

Guilty or Not Guilty?

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts O.J. would still be in the record books.

FACT: the juice was loose in Las Vegas during the shooting.
FACT: witnesses reported shots fired from multiple positions.
FACT:Paddocks sushi,order was larger than any one man could eat.
FACT: OJ was KNOWN TO BE COMPED as a matter of course.

Put it together pol. Think it through...

Aside from the race riots I seem to recall there being some kind of scandal involving Israel that the OJ trial provided a convenient distraction from

Also OJ all but confessed in his book (If) I Did It

He was not guilty because they didn't want another 1992 LA riot

Not guilty. Drug related. I think OJ just didn't care.

She burned the coal

He did it. The only alternative is the police, the coroner, and two independent labs all got together within minutes of Nicole and Ron's deaths and agreed to frame OJ for no reason. (Up to that point he had a great relationship with the cops, and they let him beat Nicole with impunity.) Then this conspiracy, under constant media scrutiny, went out and bought OJ's style of Italian shoes and made footprints all over the crime scenes, and bought the kind of gloves he wore and planted them, and snuck around dropping little droplets of blood on them. Oh, and they drove a white Bronco around Brentwood like a maniac and woke up Kato Kaelin before anyone even discovered the bodies. And they'd have to somehow wound OJ's hand without him realizing it. They'd have to be simulatneously the most godlike omniscient conspiracy on Earth and also the most incompetent.

Guilty.

Of having the dreamiest eyes.
Of a serial killer.

He was in The Naked Gun movies. Of course he’s innocent!

There are a ton of documentaries on youtube. Narrow it down.

Have you read the chapter from his book about it? If he didn't do it, he should be writing murder mystery for a living. He hit insane levels of detail, down to what it sounded like when Simpson's dog howled when it found her body. He absolutely did it.

Not Guilty

>killed a mudshark and a jew
give him a medal

Black

Johnny Cochran was an expert in police misconduct.

Think about that.

How about a day of getting a gf you lonely sad fuck who spent valentines day alone, beta fucking lloser.

Not guilty.
He was just charging Nicole her toal.

He wuz a gud boi. He did the only natural thing there is to do with coal burner. Toll paid. Leave him alone.

Did you know Jason Simpson testified that in the time just before the murders he had raised OJ'S closet, taking things such as pants and shoes?
Did you know he testified under oath in his civil depo that he had recently also taken ski clothing items ( hat, gloves) from his dad's house?

Did you know that his son Jason testified under oath that his alibi was that he drove his girlfriend home and dropped her off immediately, on a Saturday night, driving home alone with a bag of knives?

His alibi is driving home alone with a bag of knives. On a night Nicole was supposed to come to the restaurant where he worked (which he was so excited about) but she stood him up, taking the famalam somewhere else, instead?

Didja?

He's a hero

Didja know according to Jason's sworn testimony he was what one might characterize as obsessed with Nicole?

Didja know as a child, Jason watched as his mother, with he and his sister in tow, were removed from the family home by the Sheriff after the divorce. Immediately following, OJ moved in Nicole?

Didja know Jason used to go by Nicole's house EVERY day after school, until she moved to Bundy and restricted his access to a key to her new place?

Didja know Cora Fishman testified in a civil depo that Nicole, while speaking to her on the phone, saw Jason peeping on her through a window in the dark?

It makes sense, Nicole was taking what would be the son's inheritance to spend on coke and cars.

OJ absolutely did it. The evidence is shockingly clear and people who think he was innocent revert to 'muh police racism dey planted evidence on r brutha' narrative when confronted with the fact that Nichole's blood was fucking found in OJ's apartment and also on a pair of shoes he owned which matched the shoeprints found in the blood at her house.

It's so laughably open and shut that only liberal nonsense could really make any argument that it was anyone other than OJ

He also nearly killed himself when fleeing the police, tried to flee the country with fake IDs and a fucking disguise. How much more 'guilty' can you act than that.
Oh and the kicker. When somebody told him Nicole had died, he asked 'who killed her?'
Not 'How did she die?' nope, he was interested in if they knew he did it.

Toll paid