Any other proud white girls here who can't stand this shit?

Any other proud white girls here who can't stand this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=znEjoHOquQY
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

London?

Tits or gtfo

lol; pol Whiteboys love their Chinese food.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

God looks down on race mixing

nice larp
youtube.com/watch?v=znEjoHOquQY

but you're right, hot asian girls literally can't be beat

I second this

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, nothing beats a blonde blue eyed 10.

The problem is these """men""" aren't good enough to earn an Aryan girl so they just settle for an Asian

Having a mental disorder that makes you think you're a girl /=/ being a girl

This

Leave Blaire alone please

Milkers or vacate the premises.

What? Two white people getting married?

Dude how big is your cock?

I will give that tranny points for having enough self-awareness to acknowledge that she (he) is a biological male, and always will be.

POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POSTS TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS POST TITS
pls

White girls are entirely lost to this generation I’m waiting 10 years until the pendulum swings until then I’m slaying South Korean poon.

I don't blame you but you're not getting any if you unironically use the word "poon".

Being a white girl's slave is a higher status than "slaying Korean poon"

>Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

blonde hair is a sign of mental illness, I've never seen a blonde that wasn't insane
thankfully we can use the hair as a warning to stay far away

The rules are pretty clear.

this post represents tradcucks perfectly

I don't understand. Are you against marriage?

Just get a really young one. Like 15-16 assuming it’s legal where you live.

Don't care. I'm already half white so I might as well make more La Creaturas and have fun with a 14 year old looking asian 20 year old while I do it.

You wonder why this is happening??

Just look to your fellow females around you and you can do the math real quick.

Western white women are a cancerous scourge at this point. It's just fucking pathetic.

With timestamp, post bobs and vagene, or remove yourself from the scene.

I still don't get the OP. Wtf is going on?

Came here to post this

miscegenation with asian women is terrible and a particularly sinister underhanded tactic commonly used. Its easier to attract disenfranchised whites to asians given the perceived notion there are enough similarities to justify it. That and the fact that white wifeys are hard to come by.

White women are cunts. It is their own fault.

What's it like being mixed race on Sup Forums? I cringe at the thought of it. I'm not even against you guys.

Tits or gtfo

white men have been breeding foreign women since the beginning of time, this is nothing new

as long as white women whore it up for niggers taking themselves out of the game permanently for respectable men and as long as they want to act like bitches they cant blame asian women
if you dont chase after ethnics and you want to find a decent european man there is nothing stopping you
if you chase ethnics and want to be a slut until your 30 and then complain when white men dont want you thats too bad

So are the millions of young white girls who shit out mulattoes with blacks and arabs not woman enough to earn an Aryan man? You can't say refugees welcome and fantasize about blacks one second and then complain when white men find new babes and new parties to bang at.

I'd never touch an east asian personally, middle eastern women are the only women worth dying for.

>middle eastern women are the only women worth dying for.
Some of them turn into such whores after they've been here for a while. Even worse than regular Western women.

Me

cuckqueaned by the TIGHT. ASIAN. PUSSY.

Sorry that white men don't want to be with entitled white sluts lmao.

when I stop seeing white women with niggers and spics is when I stop fucking gooks

I'm white, blonde, blue eyed male. I wouldn't even touch someone who wasn't a norwegian white female. The asian woman white male shit needs to stop, the same with black male white female. The kids they produce have more health problems and they mostly look like shit imho.

TITS or it didn't happen

Whether you're an actual girl or not, I'm not, but yes, no fucking Hapa's, no race mixing period. Men have agency and self-control, or at least should. Be loyal to your tribe if you expect loyalty.

This feels like an insightful observation to me. Well done user.

>As long as
Men lead from the front.

White girls don't give a rats ass about white men.

If they say they're racist is because they feel intimidated by black women, don't want to be raped and so on.

Its what our ancestors died for.

Then let me inseminate you with my pure Aryan seed.

There are no excuses for miscegenation for either sex.
White male racemixing is a problem, and a problem that can be helped by the unfucking of young white women.

I love pissing off white women more than I love my asian wife.

Is this a trap?

Tits or gtfo !!

Also I date what I please

That's right tyrone

Sorry, but women are to blame for this. If you want a white man to provide for you then you need to be able to hold up your end of the bargain, which includes not being an annoying, nagging cunt.

This. My Aryan ex would bitch and moan about having to clean and cook when she was sitting on her ass at home while I worked. If she had to do either of those things, sex was off the table for at least a week.

My Asian wife cooks, cleans, has a job, and fucks me any time I feel like whipping my cock out, or she feels like ripping it out of my pants.

White women have fuck all to contribute to the future other than half nigs that they expect us to raise once they're done whoring around.

Kys you stupid neck beard.

AWD is going to neck every single one of you yellow breeding faggots. Mark my fucking words.
BLOOD DOES NOT MIX WITH STEEL
VICTORY OR VALHALLA

>I misgenenate because I can't find a good enough white woman

Go to church ffs.

>I disregard the fact that I can only make mutt kids

You're fucking with the identity of the next generation user.

Found the faggot
Protect your people
Secure their future.
Race traitors get the rope.
White men HAVE NO EXCUSE
Lazy cunts.

This is sort of true. Reminds me of a girl I had as a friend for around 6-7 years. She liked sex alot, nobody cared all that much until she slept with someone from Chile. The ones that knew about it, didn't even want to touch her. It's pretty baffling how a girl who was 8-9/10 dropped down to 2/10. Last I heard about her is that she managed to get a white druggie who is a total fuckup that lives in a multiculti town since it's all they can afford.