Trump Insists He'll Ban Bump Stocks Without Congress If Need Be

>“I’m writing that out myself. I don’t care if Congress does it or not. I am writing it out myself,” Trump said Monday

Well Sup Forums, is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9y8hHMUag
nap.edu/read/18319/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a token gesture to appease the left... which might be smart on his part, but it's sure to alienate the 2a crowd. They'll be here screaming about infringement shortly.

That's right frog. Just turning up the temperature one degree to appease the left

Obama attempted to do so, and the ATF ruled twice it was impossible to without highly regulating the trigger, which was outside of the scope of the law. So his EO will be signed, challenged and failed. He (hopefully) knows this, it's a nice token gesture.
I'm not a fan of bumpstocks, watch some high speed footage of bumpstock vs a select fire and you'll see how much the barrel jumps around, bump stocks are just a toy to make ammo manufactures rich. You'd be a more successful high score player just with a plain semi auto.
At the same time, I don't want them banned because, next will be x, and y and z. Then we're out everything.

I give a shit less about what he does TBQH. He can cancel the whole bill of rights for all I give a fuck.

If he does this, the left would have to do what they would fucking despise...
>praise him
4D backgammon ladies and gentlemen

he's making a mistake, give an inch and the left will take a mile
nothing he does will ever be enough for them so why even bother?

Aren't bump stocks already an illegal modification?

No. The equate to pulling the trigger very quickly.

They will never praise him and he should know that

What is he doing? Sacrificing like 25% of his base to please democrats who will never vote for him?

It's like he wants to be a one term president.

> muuhhh don't touch my parasitic capitalism or you are a gommunist

Hi rabbi, watcha doing?

Evidence suggests he never wanted the job in the first place.

who the fuck are quoting?

It's just a bump stock, you can't even hit an elephant that's 10ft in front of you with one of those. Literally nothing of importance was done here.

>Evidence suggests he never wanted the job in the first place.
man that's some pretty convincing evidence

It's a matter of principle, you outlaw one item, and the left will feel empowered and will try to take more. All he's doing his pissing off the people who voted for him to appease the left, who will never in their entire lives vote for him because they've had the jewish media shit down their throats about how he's the incarnation of Adolf Hitler. At this point I wish he was the Incarnation of Adolf Hitler? You think Hitler would try to appease his rivals? No! He have them killed in the night of the long knives!

It doesn't matter to me in the slightest. It matters alot to the 2a crowd. because "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Provided he wasn't another case of controlled opposition from the start, or became one when large parts of his cabinet was replaced.

The left never praise anyone. They only get quelled until another reeing or an opportunity to eat their own.

This

/thread

I know Im just a leaf, but isnt a bump stock like suping up a civic? I mean if you went to war with your government for example wouldnt you want real full auto/burst fire and or heavy machine guns?

Literally just take out the sear block and you have an automatic weapon /k/ has been doing it forever.

No more fucking appeasement. Trump was not supposed to be another spineless politician.

You can't give gungrrabbers and inch, they'll take a mile. Primary time 2020.

Because it won't be contested

>google how to do it
>ATF busts down your door

WHAT ARE BUMP STOCKS?

Being able to aim is always better than spraying and praying. Having the ability to cluster 3 rounds is most effective, however.

a piece of plastic that makes your finger bump into the trigger over and over again simulating automatic fire

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You give these goddamn faggots an inch and they try to take a yard.

wtf is a bump stock

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Who cares about bump stocks, why would anybody need or want one?
But, let them take one thing and they will come to take more.
Piece by piece, they have time.

You know that thing politicians do where they write laws that do fuckall? The Bump stock thing is that. Bump stock fire rates aren't notably faster than simply pressing the trigger again and again. A politician's wank for ignorant fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd9y8hHMUag

Why does he need to appease the left if he has such a strong voter base on the right? Is he afraid he might not win in 2020 without the left votes?

Retard

He's acting like a retarded. These people shouldn't be appeased

Obama admin got tricked into approving bump stocks because they were marketed as an aid for disabled shooters
once again Trump has to clean up that niggers mess
if we get carry reciprocity nationwide in exchange I say do it

bump stocks are useless in combat, so it doesn't really matter

Would it be easy as fuck to make a bump stock or have one made if you really wanted one?

He has to 'do something' re: guns, else he may lose soccer moms. He doesn't understand that oftentimes doing nothing is better than anything during a moral panic.

Ill break ranks over that, im not willing to cede any more ground to these god damned antigun hippiefaggots.

Ill just vote R locally, the Don is fucking up big time banning anything.

I maintain he's trying to throw the match. That guy would rather be in trump tower than the white house.

I don't even own a bump stock they are gay but if this faggot does this i am off the trump train and wont be voting for him again

It is a rifle stock that uses the equal and opposite reaction when you fire a round to push the trigger back into your finger thereby allowing you to pull the trigger much faster than you could without it. Really, you are not pulling the trigger after the first round. The design of the bump stock allows the recoil of the gun to push the trigger back into your trigger finger over and over again. For all intents and purposes after the initial squeeze, your trigger finger is stationary while the recoil moves the trigger back into your finger over and over.

fucking stupid. shouldn't try to appease the faggotry of American leftists. gun control is unconstitutional. American leftists are not going to stop. Now, fed a nibble, they are going to try to take more rights away. give them an inch and they'll take a mile. just look at california and new york. shitty fucking politicized infringements of constitutional rights.

Seriously, if he goes through with this, it's over.

Pls don't ban my echo trigger

yes
also you can bump fire the gun without any device to help and after a bit of practice

He's going about it the right way at least. He supports gun rights, and he wants to do something about the mass shootings. Bump stocks might be bullshit, but a good portion of his followers probably don't like them.

The slippery slope mentality of American politics has got to go, it's ridiculous.

>difficult for civilians to legally get their hands on

kek what about illegally

oh right, laws are designed to stop niggers and incompetent mentally ill people.

still, no reason to ban bump stocks when you can make one with a fucking board--not to mention there are enough in circulation for ne'er-do-wells to just buy one secondhand

We’ve got two years left of this idiot
One term president

Perhaps so. But when does it stop?
Bump stocks now. All semi-autos next?

this

>mfw keep your damned hands off my raifus

>Having the ability to cluster 3 rounds is most effective, however.
*Having the ability to cluster 3 rounds WITH ONE PULL OF THE TRIGGER is most effective, however.

Daddy! You need to ban the bump stocks Daddy!

>Well Sup Forums, is he right?

No, he's fucking his party in the ass right now before the mid-terms.

I wish he wasn't kind of a dullard. Maybe he's hoping to replace some GOP support with Demoshit support?

Still not worth it at the expense of bump stocks though.

no.
he should be repealing the NFA

Negotiation with Schumer/Pelosi. This is what Trump does, agree to some of their demands, then present impossible demands back to them, like the wall. He can't rule by decree, he needs their votes for stuff since John McShame and other turbo cucks pretty much nullified the R majority.

^ this

It could be an attempt to get the base angry and engaged on gun rights ahead of midterms -- deliberately provoking a pushback with no intention of actually following through. His handling of DACA so far -seems- to be a precedent for him using this kind of strategy.

He could also be serious, though, which would be extremely shitty. The Bill of Rights isn't a commodity to be bartered with, Donald.

>Implying the US Justice system isn't corrupt as all hell

I fully expect the 9th circuit to over rule all other forms of government like they have been doing so far. They would just override any complaints against Trumps ruling because they aren't biased and are the true checks and balances.

At this point I believe the 9th circuit should rule all guns unconstitutional. Not like it could be over ruled for at least a year anyway, just enough time to grab them all.

I heard Boss Hogg saying that NRA doesnt let bumpstocks on NRA ranges.
It's not that hard to see why since you go to a range for more or less accuracy. You go to the woods/desert for shooting shit up.

no

I don't consider it an appeasement as much as it is a logical move. If even the NRA approves banning bump stocks its for a good reason. Nevermind the fact that they're not good for anything but shitty spraying fire

Lefties now against banning bump stocks in effort to not align goals with Trump.

He's probably serious. These politicians don't give a fuck about me, you, or the constitution.
>money, money, money, power, power, power

>Ban bumpstocks
>Media talks trash on full auto
>Makes full auto legal cause its safer than semi auto

4D chess

Damn, Robin Williams should have waited a few years before committing suicide--he would have found all of this shit hilarious.

Man I would have killed myself last week, but it is to much joy watching the world get trolled hardcore.

People like you should be shot

Don't worry, we won't.

For those with leftist friends that insist on saying that gun rights are correlated with gun violence, send them the 2013 CDC report done by Obama called "PRIORITIES FOR RESEARCH TO REDUCE THE THREAT OF FIREARM-RELATED VIOLENCE". It's an official 110 page report that declares that the data is inconclusive for the relationship between gun rights and shootings. Send them it and watch them try to squirm their way out of it. It's hilarious!
Here's a link to it: nap.edu/read/18319/

Depends how it gets worded too, you know how legal documents get, convoluted language designed to apply to more things.

Saved into my Pepe fold, thank you.

>If even the NRA approves banning bump stocks its for a good reason.
You're not familiar with their work, are you? They have had a hand in EVERY piece of gun legislation... which leads me to the concept that they're gun grabbers in disguise.

what are these three?

These are diagrams of gun parts so that they may be mass 3D printed.

Exactly. They need to just fuck off with their guns laws.

Controlled opposition.
>"Y-Yeah w-we love guns and stuff. B-But think of the shilldren. We can make 'reasonable' compromises."

>keep your damned hands off
>no more

if he does, he wont get reelected.

>which leads me to the concept that they're gun grabbers in disguise
The people who own the NRA are the same Jews who fund democrat campaigns, the Jew has always controlled both sides in any war

This

So you are telling me he was found dead in his home?

It doesn’t matter now that we have 3d printing and desktop mills.

Downloaded the pdf before the research gets scrubbed for (((political))) reasons. Thanks.

Amen

Don't you burgers have a rival association, kind of silly to let the NRA have that much power. The 2a protection association to protect rights no matter what happens in the political climate zeitgeist.

Also the Canadian NRA does this shit all the time, they seem to exist to want to push US gun mfgs selling here, but are quick to bend over for politicians and cops who want """compromises"""

>Well Sup Forums, is he right?
Not within his power... and he knows that.

He's just giving the leftists something to chew on. His true supporters know he's just playing the game.

The GOA, but theyre not nearly as well funded as the NRA.

unironically this
don't you guys see?
this will appease the left and unify the right. but where does the right go? they have a right-wing president, and a right-wing house, and a right-wing senate. they have to go MORE RIGHT.
On top of that it's a mid-term that is coming up. Dems are notorious for low turn outs in mid-terms, and apparently they're fired up since the
ORANGE FRITO is running things.
The right wing is mostly appeased, or at the very least, reluctant to admit they're not happy, so their turn out during a mid-term after Trump and company winning so bigly is questionable.
But there is no issue that completely unites the right as gun issues. Libertarians, conservatives, hard right groups, conspiratards, preppers, and all other sorts of "non-political" groups rise up and VOTE. Every. Time.

By appeasing the fired up left, and simultaneously giving the right something to be upset about, he is taking the wind out of the left's sails while giving it to the right.
This is the first time I believed the 4D chess meme.
And my dick is hard.

Yep! It's a fucking golden bullet against those faggots.

He knows he can't. Hes baiting liberals.