How would you punish Homura for her sins?

How would you punish Homura for her sins?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/a/thread/162011912/#162038419_2
youtube.com/watch?v=S09mEDCqSx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homu did nothing wrong. She deserves to be loved tenderly.

Not buy the DVDs/ Blu rays.
Not much else you can do to a fucking cartoon.

What sins? Homura did nothing wrong.

Death penalty. Any other answer is wrong. Selfish stupid bitch.

Tell her that she did everything right and that she shouldn't be so hard on herself.

Tell Tenchi Masaki to spank her

make madoka my wife

Let Oriko and Kirika kill her, like they should have done from the very beginning.

Dick

I wouldn't punish her, she did everything right

I'd live happily in her labyrinth universe, and – if I got the opportunity – do my best to make exchange-student learn to be Madoka a loyal demon-worshipper like myself.

anal sex for a whole day

what "sins"?

Why do people think what she did was right? I'm still trying to figure this out.

Explain how what she did was in any way wrong, she freed Madoka from an eternal life of suffering and brought everyone back together again.

based homura

Madoka willingly wanted to do this and Homura literally turned into Satan to force her down and keep her there. Homura's love for her kind of made her go nuts and to do something as morally fucked as this was kind of crazy. While she is not completely evil, I can't help but call her a bit selfish. I might've been rambling on a bit.

You just don't understand what true love is.
But I didn't expect you to understand. No one in the world could possibly understand.

I would give her the supreme D as it was her dyke nature that turn her into a monster. It is the only way to save her.

>true love
It did not come off as "true love". It came off as lust and obsession. And yes I'm fully aware about her wish to make Madoka happy no matter what. Honestly this movie needs a fucking sequel. Whether it's an anime or another movie just something.

Hold her hand.

take away the powers to be madoka marry with kyousuke kamijou madoka pregnant

>It came off as lust and obsession.
Like I said, it's only natural you don't understand.

???

By letting her punish me for mine.

am i pegnate?? help?!

>you don't understand.
What is there to understand? I'm trying to understand but it just comes off as that.

If you support Homura, you're a consequentialist.
If you don't, you're a Kant.

Don't be a pleb, reach the correct conclusion.

kantian idealism was shit philosophy desu

Sometimes the end justifies the means. If Homura made an overall better world than Madoka then she's right in what she's done.

Antis got nothing on Homura until they prove that she made the world worse.

Kill yourself desu

Homura, like the rest of us, lives in a hell of her own creation. She doesn't need punishing, she's ruining herself.

So does that make homura /ourguy/?

I would rather force her listen Mercurius on how much he wants to fuck Marie.

Spank her good.

I'd drop do my knees and beg forgiveness to my one true love, as i am not worthy even for her clothed foot

Dick in butt every day.

I'd have Madoka rape her for all eternity

shave her head clean

Homuhomu did nothing wrong!

The worst punishment of all. Always being around Madoka but never able to interact with her. Never able to confess how she feels, and with no chance of ever getting to consummate her love and take Madoka's virginity.

Basically, Rebellion is her punishment.

Homura did nothing wrong. I intend to go pick up "Homulilly" tho, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, $hinbo is just shit and Urobutcher only threw away that sort of rotten meet.

Make it so that if she ever comes too close to Madoka she will re-awaken her God powers and return the entire situation back to their separation.

pather

She can be with Madoka. Why would I punish her?

If you Hurricane Irma destroy your house, you'd literally become "a hobo like Kyoko". I'm going to be willing to help you with my dwelling. Would you like to cohabit? Real MadoKyo? Yes, MadoKyo!

archived.moe/a/thread/162011912/#162038419_2

By getting Madoka to kiss her and hold her hands.

stay safe
stay in japan
lewd

GIRLIE: EX

>homura's sins
homura did nothing wrong, on the contrary, she deserves a hug and then some

like this

god
my

oh.

sauce

>newfags

saucenao

Read Also Sprach Zarathustra and you'll understand Rebellion.

Homura isn't selfish because she only cares about herself and her love for Madoka. She's selfish, because as an Uebermensch, she's unaffected by the laws of society and social constructs.
The concept of sin, good/evil and all the other Christian and post-Christian concepts are completely foreign to her now.
There's only the Will. Homura's will to power.

It's literally 2 posts above

Were I to pick the two groups who ruin doujins #1 would be futas, #2 would be foot fags.

>I'll never experience this pleasure.
Damn you, Madoka!

but it's okay because it had a scene where they raped their innocent selves and impregnated them.

No. That is not OK.

>being THIS gay
unbelievable

So gay that I want less dicks in my doujins.

The cock.

Rape her for as long as it takes to cure her of her serious case of stupid.

I'd rather her punish me.

oh not that shit

Headpats and pancakes, mostly.

Should I actually watch Madoka?

Sure, why not

Sure. This show has been wildly popular for a reason. It is beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=S09mEDCqSx4
You just have to give it three or four episodes until everything falls into its place and things start making sense. It's worth that.

>roflbot
Go back.