Which dangan would you ronpa?

Which dangan would you ronpa?

Other urls found in this thread:

kamase-megane.tumblr.com/post/153504419222/dr3-spoiler-warning-heres-a-post-kibou-hen
youtube.com/watch?v=g9R5mpVVuQ8
dangansort-plus.tumblr.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mukuro is such a fucking cutie

I wish she wasn't stacked in every single fan art.
Good taste

Isn't she the ugly inferior sister who died in the first game? Why does she have fans?

Junko did nothing wrong

>why does she have fans?
Let's see, adorable, cold but loyal and making others happy makes her happy, the only dangan stronger than her is Sakura, not stacked but not flat either.
I don't see why wouldn't she have fans.

I want to have consensual sex with Kaede in the missionary position while holding hands for the purpose of procreation

You probably wouldn't be a fan if you smelled her bad odor.

to me sweat and gun lubricant sound pretty tempting actually

i would fill junko with my dispair

I don't get it. Why do people like Junko when Mukuro is the one who actually enacted all the physical plots? All Junko did was tell her what to do, but Mukuro had the precision and talent to cause the world to end. She's much more amazing than her stupid mary sue shitster

She did nothing outside of the plan, people like her because of looks and looks only. I think

The ultimate semen demon

Celes, so damn hard.

Sayaka is love, Sayaka is life

> (OP)
>Isn't she the ugly inferior sister who died in the first game? Why does she have fans?
She had her own spinoff.

>She had her own spinoff.
Elaborate.

Extended content revealed that outside her being a cold-blooded killer and part of the reason world went to shit, she's a cute antisocial dork. Very endearing to lots. Her having a crush and somewhat being a "rival" for Kirigiri and Sayaka may or may not have been a factor as well.

>Her having a crush
*on the manlett

I want to protect this smile!

IF

Based Punchman

I want to milk those bags.

Ibuki-chan

>Mukuro is the one who actually enacted all the physical plots?
Junko can fight as well you know, she beat Juzo. Kodaka even said that Junko is only slightly weaker than Sakura in hand-hand combat.

We never saw her fighting, the scene with Juzo was him laying down after a blackout and since we also saw almost all the normies in pain on the ground you'd have to be autistic to not realize she just commanded them to fight Juzo.
>Kodaka even said that Junko is only slightly weaker than Sakura in hand-hand combat.
Give a source on that and I'll take that, but it's weird and stupid for ultimate martial artist to be just slightly stronger than a muscleless roastie.

If I had to wife someone, I'd choose the red-haired camera girl (Koizumi something?) from DR2. She seemed like a sensible, well-mannered girl.

If I could choose someone to have as a girlfriend for a short while, it would have to be Junko. I find her fascinating - all 7 of her personalities. That or Hiyoko, I'll tease her until she cries and fuck her senseless while she calls me daddy.

V3 anime when?

>you'd have to be autistic to not realize she just commanded them to fight Juzo.
Kodaka confirmed he lost to Junko, notice how she was holding a baseball bat?

>HIGA: Maybe it’s just the effects of DR3’s story, but he doesn’t really come off as the kind of guy who can win against a strong opponent.

>KODAKA: He even loses to Enoshima. In the end, though, the strongest one has to be Kamukura, because he’s the total godmode character. But personally, I don’t think Enoshima could beat Oogami.

>HIGA: In a fair fight, you mean?

>KODAKA: Right. Enoshima could win against her with the right weapons at her disposal, but she probably couldn’t win if they duked it out with a straightforward test of strength. But Kamukura is stronger. Kamukura is this godlike entity, so he’s on a completely different level.

Source: kamase-megane.tumblr.com/post/153504419222/dr3-spoiler-warning-heres-a-post-kibou-hen

The hell? So Junko is a top-tier fighter? Than what's the point of Mukuro then?

>Kodaka confirmed he lost to Junko, notice how she was holding a baseball bat?
>that interview
By no means he stated she is "slightly weaker". Being strong and being able to defeat someone are hell of diffrent things, and he definitely meant the latter.
For the raw strenght, if what i said above is wrong then you just spotted the biggest plothole in dangan history.

>there are people in THIS VERY THREAD that don't think Dead or Lie was the best OP

This show has soo many semen demons.

>there are people reading THIS VERY POST that don't agree Monomi's theme was the best

youtube.com/watch?v=g9R5mpVVuQ8

Come on user, it says there that Kodaka said that Junko can beat Oogami, with the right equipment but she PROBABLY couldn't in a straight-up fight of strength. Excluding Kamakura, Oogami would be the strongest in a straight up fight. IF even confirms that Mukuro can't beat her in a straight-up fight either. Kodaka confirmed that Juzo lost to Junko is a fight. This makes Junko a top-tier character in close combat. Losing only to Kamakura, Oogami and Mukuro. The rest are debateable.

If you wouldn't use Juzo as an example there wouldn't be any problem as I agree with
>Losing only to Kamakura, Oogami and Mukuro.
That scene was weird, I guess you are right.

Mukuro is still more experienced and skilled than Junko is in combat. Junko just isn't a weakling like quite a lot of people thought. Think about it, with her superhuman talent she would obviously pick something up when she has the SHSL Soldier as her sister.

>Create Sonia, the Ultimate Princess
>Create Kirumi who is far more elegant and graceful than her
>She's a maid

I love to hire her services.

Left or right, Sup Forums?

dangansort-plus.tumblr.com/

Post 'em

here

>Challenges players to investigate a fight club overseen by a robot bear
What

junko is a whore

Fuck off Saihara.