the beet knows

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHMsV_7tcE

who me?
must be talkin bout yourself

im 6'8" 275 pounds bitch

What?

who me?

I'm 6'9' 480 honey

Head vampire, you don't even want to know.

underground. RIP Jersey Towers.

no

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

LA CREATURA

Don't diss beetljejuice

been to chicago and detroit

chicago looked like a normal large city. wasnt even bad.

detroit looked like a zoo. niggers, trash, homeless people and abandoned buildings/neighbourhoods everywhere. was legitimately scared.

The only thing that will fix Chicago and Detroit is a nigger holocaust

Spell RED

you tell me vimeo.com/256245170

The movie confused me. The protagonist is a humble African man who just wants his secret tribe to be left in peace in their central African jungle.

The main villain is a self-styled thug nigger (literally named Killmonger) from Oakland, who hijacks African culture and tries to convince everyone to “Kill Whitey.” He constantly blabbers about BLM memes and “stolen artifacts” to justify his crimes.

If anything the movie was slightly redpilled.

you idiot:

Chicago and Detroit are the most advanced cities in America. in fact through their industry and technology development, they subsidize all the USA.

guess you are just a cracker that has been decieved by the propaganda and holograms the POC of those cities have installed in order to keep white people out.

wakanda is real, but you have been searching in the wrong place. it is not in Africa, it is in Illinois and Michigan. not one city but two, hidden by technology and walled so you do not ruin it like you ruined ancient Egypt.

No.

ayoo! I was thinking of beetle posting for a while

glad to see the zeitgeist working

>beetle is the baddest cat
>he knows he's the best

If somehow this movie gives Rahm Emanuel a heart attack, I would actually see it.

If you can convince them that Wakanda is a real place they might leave and it will fix both.