JEFF IS THE ULTIMATE ANCAP

Why are you still paying taxes goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/jeff-bezos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5.6 billion
>Balding
Why hasn't he purchased hair from orphans and transplanted them yet?

>5.6 billion
doesn't matter how he looks

Not a jew.

>Ethnicity: Danish, German, English, Irish, 1/16th Swedish

>Birth name: Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen

ethnicelebs.com/jeff-bezos

Raising taxes will wor-

You just wait until countries go against him like they did to uber. Traditional large scale retailers are way more ruthless than taxi drivers.

Lowering income taxes and increasing sales taxes for online sales above the usual 0% tax at a federal level would be good I think.

Amazon's net revenue is over $130 Billion you dumb whore bitch. You're crying about the 5.6 it allowed itself to take? Do you even know what Amazon is DOING YOU BITCH?!

please tell us

They won't give a shit they'll just drone drop the shit you buy.

Amazon was in the red a long time. They will write that off for the next 10 years.

making them actually pay taxes would be a good start. doesn't matter what % they are if Amazon keeps getting kickbacks from the gubmint for free shipping

Liberals will defend this because they like amazon prime delivery

Amazon, a scheme, to make Jew bucks off the back of prospectors.

fuck amazon. they are a scam company. half of their things they sell are chinese scam companies, and the seller account is the worst deal you can make. amazon is the walmart of the internet, but worse.

I've never payed income taxes. Am I in trouble?

No such thing as a ugly billionaire

Yes they give otherwise the installation will be seized. It goes like this:

>they settle initially without problems
>large scale retailers take notice of competition
>politicians get bribed
>drones "misteriouslly" disappear
>far left parties get "anonymous info" about worker conditions and tax privileges
>amazon btfo

Why should he pay taxes? Amazon is practically a public service at this point. I use it all the time and would like to see it get even better.

So do I, this guy is on to something, we shouldn't have to deal with hordes of nogs in our stores.

Amazon is putting literally every retailer out of business

*Drones as a hypothetical scenario that they will probably never adopt ofc

Because they're a business and like the rest of us money doesn't mean you're above tax laws.

Probably. You're supposed to keep records indefinitely if you don't pay taxes, so that means it could even come back to bite you many years later. The good news is you probably don't make enough to have to pay very much. Just start paying taxes now, maybe talk to a tax helping agency this year then start filing online once you figure it out. You'll probably just take the standard deduction and pay very little.

>liberals complaining about low wages, labor exploitation, and corporate taxes being too low immediately before ordering their next delivery of kcups, soy, and rick & Morty statues

That's what Musk did, so he tried something else.

I never understood how 125 billion dollars can't afford immortality. Is there really no group of people on this planet who can find a solution given unlimited funding in the next decade or two? Should at least live to 200...

Stay under the radar forever. Got it.

Fairness is for children.

And also communists.

That's just going to make things worse. Sort it out now. If you take the actions to correct it first it goes a lot better than if the IRS takes the actions to correct it. A tax agency might even be able to help you with past years taxes. Maybe you've even earned a return some years that could have you making money by doing your taxes.

>half of their things they sell are chinese scam companies
if you complain about any chinese product, amazon will usually refund you without you even returning the product as long as it is relatively cheap

And 5 years later, he looks 10 years younger. Man oh man, being the richest man on earth must be insane

I don't lmao only suckers pay taxes

He isn't an ancap but he is very much a lolbertarian

He's looking good as fuck, no homo

Amazon didn't pay taxes because Amazon was losing money for years. They didn't pay taxes because the lost money was a write off. Trump did the same thing. Its very common in the business world.

>REPORTEDLY

"On his maternal side, we have nothing past his mother. But she is given as a Gise. On his father's side, we get very little, but we do find his grandmother as a Pollack. Both those names indicate Bezos is from prominent Jewish lines, and linked to the families of my previous research. If you have read those papers, you know about Pollack. But you haven't seen the name Gise before. I send you to Moishe (Morris) Gise, b. Russia and d. 1983 in NY, son of Schmuel Lev Gise, and father of Yetta."

>blocks your postage

Amazon is the CIA you mong

calico

Not surprising considering the amount of tax dodging they do in the UK. It's getting too big in my opinion, governments really need to knock this company down a peg or two.

if you don't think they own corporations you're a spastic

This is the same coin. Different side, same problem. Extreme wealth for one person who doesn’t give back, just as bad as making everyone equally poor by force. Mixed economy for whites plz

John Wick is the ultimate Ancap.
Jeff the Amazon Jew is a fictional character

>balding
>bad
Most rich people just wear wigs. But if you don't like balding people because they are balding, then you are fucked in the head anyway.

Studies can't even really tell why so many people are balding. Some studies even say that the genes for balding come from the mother and not the father.

Also judging people just on their looks is the biggest mistake you can make. Every retard can buy a wig, fake eye color and change his face with enough money, but you can't change your personality and behavior easily. You could even say people who spend so much money to fake their appearance are most likely con artists, because you only invest so much in your appearance if you know you get the invested money back.

Kek

Amazog

>contracts with CIA and NSA
>doesn't pay taxes

uh-really makes uh muh spaghetti noodles al dente