It's times like these I'm glad I voted for President Trump

It's times like these I'm glad I voted for President Trump
MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/30/it-turns-out-donald-trump-was-right-about-his-defective-microphone/?utm_term=.609be45fcaf7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me and the old man love TRUMP

Everyone knows that Trump did rounds and rounds of coke in the 80s and probably still does it to this day, given his often slurred-speech patterns.

This is either fake news or he's a hypocrite.

I thought this was shill thread for a sec until i realized I agree with this and you

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Did (((they))) think the public would see this as a negative?

You were required to do coke in teh 1980's.

Coke doesn't make you slur your speech.

the way he was sniffling throughout the debates tells me 100% he was doing lines backstage before he came on

this is coming from a former addict - his mannerisms during his early speeches and debates are completely consistent with a cokehead.

no it doesn't but it does cause you to get the sniffles, which he had in every debate

What are based duterte's plans?

Yes it does. His behavioural patterns mirror that of a cocaine addict.

Yep, I observed the same. The sniffling was a dead giveaway.

Every Philippine I've talked too says that he was an awesome mayor and that the drug problem is so bad that it's necessary, they also like to point out that they are given a chance.

What are lefties going to do? Tell some non-whites that they are wrong?

Cleanse us from the unholy soiling our great land.

Big pharma dead? When? Trump fucks little kids like the rest of the politicians he’s just a puppet.

Prescription meds make up 75% of ODs, trump looks more and more like a goyim every day. I didn’t hate Israel before but fuck he’s making it hard not to

This. You don't have to be a White Nationalist or Neo-Nazi to know he's such a blatant shill for Israel. Say what you want about Obama, but at least he had the guts to call them out every once in a while. America first my ass.

>flag

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/30/it-turns-out-donald-trump-was-right-about-his-defective-microphone/?utm_term=.609be45fcaf7

what does this have to do with him having the coke sniffles?

he wouldn't have been allowed to take office if he wasn't a shabbos goy

>mic turned up too loud
>catches all of his breath intakes

stop shilling kid

And commie hunting when?

>sad
Right won’t legalize drugs cos’ morality and illegal drugs produce nice enemy
Left won’t cos’ caring and illegal drugs produce their constituents

nigga i've had mic problems during speaking events and i didn't snivel constantly like i have the common cold. you catch your breath intake by breathing away from the mic. trump has been banging hookers and doing copious amounts of drugs since the 70s. Are you seriously surprised that he still enjoys a little white lightning from time to time?

probably never

kill the kikes or suck their cut dick

Yesyesyesyeyesyesyeysyes

Cool. Fuck em

I wish he was allowed to be half the leader Duterte was. Our institutions do not allow that however. Trump is one of the bravest men on the planet right now, it’s unnatural to not respect him.

Czech'd

shoot them in the pussy

Good
Duterte is setting a good example