Action Heroine Cheer Fruits

Why is this show so unpopular on Sup Forums? I mean I don't actually watch it myself but I thought CGDCT shows would be an instant hit with you guys.

>thought CGDCT shows would be an instant hit with you
You thought wrong

It's not popular in Japan either, for what it's worth.

Its a low budget show about a niche genre. Of course its not going to be popular.

>tokusatsu
>niche
It's arguably even more mainstream than late night anime in Japan, actually.

Over there yeah maybe, but OP was referring to us.

It's my AOTS.
Now let's see if this thread stays alive until subs come out.

It's trash, that's why.

Also I've only just noticed Roko's left hand in that pic, way to go.

Fake magical girls.

>I mean I don't actually watch it myself
why are you not watching this show, it's good

I'm in love this show but the Chinese bootleg-tier subs aren't helping much.

They only managed to capture the locodol crowd and maybe some stray tokuspergs.

Only 7 stitches today

my opinion of this show

This had me in stitches.

It's not 24/7 general-tier popular but that doesn't mean it's unpopular. There's literally not enough discussion to sustain multiple threads since it's an original show and the characters aren't the deepest unless you want to discuss toku shit.

Which fruit would you cheer?

All of them except Green and Genki's sister.

If one were to rank the fruits in the order of most cheerable to least cheerable he would arrive at this sequence:
Roko>Akagi An>Ha-chan>Muramura>Mana Greenberg>Yuuki>Mikan>Genki>Manipulative little bitch which deserves to be hanged on her own perfectly healthy Achilles tendon

I'm loco or Roko

I’d cheer for Roko and Misaki in bed.

city grown melons

unf

This shown is super fruity.

unf intensifies

I wish evil wasn't so good at tempting me

flat

RELEASE THE SUBS

>akagi ann
I was in tears when she said that. I know it was inevitable, but it was still too funny.

red > kyaputen > loco > yellow > pink > drills > blue > damaged goods >>>>>> green

Because it isn't CGDCT, and even for those shows, modern CGDCT shows have low as fuck production value and zero effort put into them, the animators fucking forgot what made these SoL series so popular to begin with after one or two extremely simplified art SoL shows became a hit.
Mind you, they were still always put out in a very pleasing way, like Lucky Star, simple, but also still visually thrilling.

what are they doing?

fighting for territory

That's a weird way of having girl sex.

Country grown fruits.

I was waiting for everything to go wrong but good thing nothing happened at the end.

>their goal is to force people to take the train
Pure evil.

So she bought 3 whole minutes just by rubbing her face in Gozen-sama's gozens? As expected of the drama club's ace.

7 minutes of Akagi Ann vs Muramura and 3 minutes of chest rubbibg.

unf

Fucking Muramura.

slap dat booty

This is what Genki gets for not treating Muramura as harshly as she wanted last episode.

This episode was 10/10

>Super Loli Fart

Fucking 11/10, the entire second half was pure nonstop hype.

When are Roka and Misaki going to fuck?

Sub quality is too bad

Sup Forums has shit taste so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

When the kids in their audience get hyped it makes me feel really good inside, like I'm actually seeing their hard work bear fruit.

Why Tiger Mask? Because of the live action movie?

Same VA as the fireworks guy.

Retards in the west think it's "hurr durr fake power ranger idols"

I like how Ann's fights are always well animated despite everyone else getting stuck with stills every time.

I like that too because her fights are against Muramura who is my favorite.

Have we had a single episode without pantyshots? We've been getting dressing room cuts every episode recently.

>Retards in the west think it's "hurr durr fake power ranger idols"
I don't think those people post on Sup Forums. I love toku and CGDCT but the show just isn't that good in general.

It's somehow doing even worse than Active Raid did. What a shame.
At least slow threads are great (when they don't die early).

Roko is so dashing.

I want to see her princess carry Misaki.

I like the show a lot, but I think it's very lacking. Animation is the obvious culprit, but a lot of scenes just feel weak. Fortunately this time was actually pretty great.

pink the best

Best for what?

Probably anal

Were her clothes always this lewd?

I mean, fuck

Misaki probably had some creative input on Roka's final costume.

果物がエロイ

Never change, Roko.

Gotta sell the goods.

Would you take it?

Who wouldn't.

Shirogane Misaki is my wife!

>evil-nectar's goal is to make people use the public railway service

At what point did you realize the villains were really the heroes

How come kyaputen is allowed to have two(2) girlfriends?

There have been a glut of CGDCT shows that've been so bland, generic and QUALITY that they really fell flat. Hinako Note, now we've got this and Battle Girl High School. Considering they're going up against New Game and Hina Logi, both much better shows, you should be lucky anyone is watching them at all.

>even the fanservice is QUALITY
Looks like she's wearing a big, black diaper.

Hina Logi is better in animation only, and New Game is just shit.

Those aren't her panties.

Hina Logi and New Game are only better visually. They're both bottom of the barrel in everything else, Hina doesn't even have particularly good character design to prop it up. Cheer Fruits is by far the best of the bunch and even BGHS has been more entertaining recently.

>somehow doing even worse than Active Raid did
For what it's worth, their's a greater focus on an action type continuing narrative in active raid, and it was generally more energetic. I feel this is more in the vein of the workplace/club type shows where there's a focus on people just doing their thing.

It's not terrible, but it comes off pretty dry at times and there's not a ton of emotion or drama. Basically it's mediocre and suffers from lots of stills. I'm still enjoying it well enough though.

Eh, hina logi has better visual direction (not just animation), and possibly a better script. It's not really top tier either; both shows suffer from cliche buffet.

>Hina Logi
Nah, I still like that one but they really dropped the ball with that sorry attempt at a plot these last few episodes. This week's episode kinda saved it though, I'll give you that.

Sup Forums isn't into toku
also
>tfw no mao gf

Just like Luck & Logic, HinaLogi is basically Dogakobo having fun doing whatever. That's what makes it so enjoyable for me. (The latest episode going full gay was a nice surprise too)