I FOUND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN LAS VEGAS AND PARKLAND

I FOUND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN LAS VEGAS AND PARKLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BikiniBottomTwitter/comments/6b6yiu/me_quarter_123_and_4_of_school_circa_2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both set up by fbi?

Taco Bell

COMPED

Imagine that being your son and ending up with what it is now.

Hes very depressed right now he hasn't felt real happiness since the 8th grade he admits on reddit

Belluminati

i'm triggered

It's called being a teenager. You'll find out yourself in a few years.

Holy shit!

>not everybodys a manager at taco bell

>inb4 taco bell is an mkultra code word

kek

texas church shooter ex wife worked at taco bell

Fuck off Paco.

why, jamal?

No, probably just a codeword to the kids handlers.

The Vegas shooter's brother Bruce Paddock lived in CA near where David Hogg lived with his parents. David Hogg was caught on video in the vicinity, with his foul-mouthed friend being questioned by a Veteran Beach Patrol Officer, in August 2017, shortly before the shooting took place.
David Hogg's Father (FBI) now works in Orlando, near the Vegas shooter's other Brother Eric Paddock. Very close to the pulse night club shooting.
David Hogg's mother lives in Parkland, Fl where the MSD school shooting took place.
SMD shooter Cruz, went and got a drink at Subway, before being arrested.

this shit is seriously paddywacked

David Hogg posted this meme!
reddit.com/r/BikiniBottomTwitter/comments/6b6yiu/me_quarter_123_and_4_of_school_circa_2017/

COMPED!!!!!

wow he's got a long unhappy life filled with misery and suffering ahead of him

Kek

Taco Bell is a CIA brainwashing organization

Lol no he doesnt. Hes a loose end to them. Theyre gonna martyr him as a coup de gras.

David Hogg mentions a powerful drug by name, in his manifesto that he posted to reddit.
Is psilocybin a mind altering drug used in the hypnotherapy treatment of troubled youth that many of these shooters have undergone?

They use psychedelics to mimic death, send them into psychosis using psychedelics and torture, before letting the drug kill their ego as they mimic irl death upon the person and using hypnosis

Remember when alphabets were literally murdering people who were first hand witnesses to multiple shooters in vegas?

>photo unavailable
did he run out of pics of random children when he was photoshoping this sympathy piece?