youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/
youtube.com/watch?v=R2EReAftbNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the left goes full retard and forces a gun ban it'll happen..

No, we're too fat

Does a commie revolution count? Because to me it looks like the commies are going to take the USA over.

hope so. Americans are a worse cancer than Jews ever were

Will it be like the Spanish Civil war (commies vs fash) or the American Civil war (state vs state)

Could I get uhhh commies vs fash pls

uh no

They already did that for decades now, Obama was the pinnacle of their civilization however that political empire is in peril now which is why they are acting so desperately

We're in one and have been for a while. It's just being fought differently than the first one.

Been fighting one for 60 years.

Are feminists even going to fight? I'd love to fight a Battle of Bull Run against those fat dykes.

I didn't know they let abbos use computers.

We've edged closer thanks to the illicit and immoral acts of those on the coasts.

Because of them, I finally joined the NRA, and I've decided that March is the month I finally stop dicking around and get an AR-15.

nah

Yep. It's gonna be fun

No. We will continue to slide into NWO until all the debt makes money worthless and a rain of nuclear fire falls from the sky.

Nice

I wish, but no. No one's gonna die for this shit anymore

Therewould just be a lot of gun nests next to Burger Kings. It could still happen.

If you read Witness by Whittaker Chambers you'd realize even Stalin gave up on trying to get Americans to revolutionize because they are too fat, lazy, and materialistic. A digital civil war is likely all we're going to get. Whatever happens will happen outside of the U.S. and maybe it'll spread on the micro level here.

The reality is the entire North American continent should be sunk like Atlantis.

You are not going to get a Civil War in a first world country. I could see a breakup similar to Czechoslovakia where the liberal Czechs and the conservative Slovaks were just so culturally dissimilar that they just couldn't live together anymore. I see something similar here.

However, a breakup would have huge problems. For starters, the coastal cities would starve to death or their food prices would skyrocket without the Red State heartlands. There is also the question over whether the Midwest should join the South or be its own nation. Its kind of LARPing, but at this point, its not unfeasible.

Get AK too

Wrong question. The correct question is
>Are we doing enough to get the civil war started before these energies can be redirected elsewhere in a way that benefits our own occupiers?

We have to get the war started with China/North Korea, and then while that wears down the gov externally and just as China/NK aren't so much of a threat then the old Bolshevik treatment is applied internally, ZOG is excised, and constitutional rule is reapplied. Then we bring the military home to recognize the new gov and settle shit with the gooks.

it will not be state v state.

>You are not going to get a Civil War in a first world country.
No it will happen, just have to have an external war going at same time. Get the military all out the way in stalemate overseas against China or something, then remove the ZOG through civil war here at home and restore constitutional government. Then end war with China and bring military home to get reprogrammed.

>The reality is the entire North American continent should be sunk like Atlantis.

Then the white race will be done. America is at least fighting back against something. The feminization and neutering of Europe is already too late to reverse. Europe has lost the will to live. Perhaps the 20th century was too much for them

Yeah it will be neither. It will just be a Bolshevik-style action to remove whatever tyrannical assholes , shoot em on the spot to eliminate risk of them escaping and fucking you up, then put down any antifa/boomers/RINOs who want to stroke their ego with some sort of virtue signal resistance. But they won't really be a problem since they don't really want to govern. They'll just throw a little tantrum, get slapped then get back in line.

I don't think ZOG wants to govern either, they just don't know how to give it up, so we're doing them a favor taking it from them

Oh, come on, betas. You'll never start civil war, your life is too good to start it. Maybe there would be couple of mad farmers but National guard with police put them in jail.
It is time to get a skill with a knife fight and buy some baseball bats. Firearms age is over, pals.

I PUT MY KNAPSACK ON MY BACK

yes, a race war.
AND AWD IS GOING TO BE THE SPEAR HEAD
JOIN YOUR LOCAL NAZIS!
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/
atomwaffendivision.org/
>atomwaffendivision.org/

reed seej smoke meth scratch butt hail satan

Literally just rape does that.
More Sperg cannon fodder, the sooner they try a gun grab, the sooner the race war.
NatSoc or die larping!

I fucking hope so, shit needs to fall apart

The tree of liberty is thirsty.

lol nope. The liberals don't want any bit of what we real Americans can dish out.

I wonder how many cops would flat out resign over weapons confiscations. I mean participating in that is a good way to catch a rifle round in the chest.

they need those pensions

Probably, but most of us will not have those great hats and coats. A new American Civil War would probably mean a near-utter lack of uniformity among partisans, versus the pro-federal crowd, or whatever the factions will be.

We will get cool aesthetics tho.
I already got my adidas track suit and balaclava

hehe

People will adopt an aesthetic or common identity though.

I see one in our future. The Left is too unhinged and I don’t think the CIA will be effective, therefore military intervension will happen. A lot of problems can arise out of that.

I hope so.

Bring it on commie scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=9m4685liWb0&feature=youtu.be

oh boy

There definitely will be a civil war in our lifetime. Right now conservatives and liberals are in kinda a cold war state of who holds the most sway in America (despite being manipulated by (((them)))). However, as the country starts to become more identity politics especially down racial lines it is destined to turn in to hot war soon.

We are already at war with the CIAniggers. They are currently trying to subvert us and invoke purity spiraling through memes. Sargon actually tried to warn us.

Weren't people trying to shoot their way out of the NSA the same day of the parkland high school shooting?

We're already in the middle of a civil war. It's just black hats v white hats. For now.

Very tsundere

why not?

I don't understand the glow in the dark meme. But in the first line of 'Carmelita' dose GG say the Jews glow in the dark?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3uMjlBAWA

We're seeing a rise in """"extremism""" on both sides of the political spectrum. Communism/marxism (both economically and culturally) on the one hand, and hypernationalism and ethnocentricism, on the other. This kind of polarization has, historically, has been a precursor to revolution of some sort, or at least a drastic shift in the political paradigm. I think that if a sufficient number of people just right of center (i.e., cuckservatives) are pushed further to the right, and a sufficient number of people just left of center (i.e., libshits) are pushed further to the left, we will reach a threshold where

If enough people cross that threshold, such that these "extremist" views can no longer be considered on the fring, then things could get interesting. People will start to realize that our ideological and cultural differences are irreconcilable. They'll lose faith in the government, the media, and society's institutions in general. Events like Charlottesville, on the one hand, and BLM or antifa, on the other, give some insight the fault lines that are growing stronger every day. I think that to a certain extent, people are ignoring the intensity of these developing fault lines because the economy is particularly good at the moment. This year unemployment is expected to fall to its lowest point in more than 50 years.

But what happens if the situation changes—either tomorrow or a decade from now. How would the population react if in today's political climate we were to experience the '08-'09 financial crisis? What if we experienced an even worse financial crisis?

Extreme political polarization coupled with financial crisis is a recipe for...well...you know...

Buckle up for this one friendo, we are already at war. I know he is a living meme, but Alex Jones at least says one correct thing, we are in an information war. People are trying to control facts, and by virtue of controlling facts your mind as well.

God I hope so.

>people are ignoring the intensity of these developing fault lines

Are you high? Look at the debate about Gun Control right now. Look at the hate being launched at Trump, look at the 8 year old drag Queen being paraded around, look at the University in Canada with the "It's Ok to be Against Whiteness" lecture they are giving.

Look at the success of Youtube personalities talking about PC issues (Laci Greene, etc). Look at the opposing right wing variants and their success. People are more aware now than ever of these fault lines.

What each side is missing, and this is in part thanks to the voice the internet gives to literally everyone, is a pied piper to lead us to war.

I think at this point its not a question of IF, but a question of WHEN.

God be with you all.

I think I pretty much agree with you. I was making the point that the fault lines are significant and they are intensifying rapidly. I guess what I meant by the statement you quoted is that, at the moment, many normies in the middle of the political spectrum are basically sitting on the fence and ignoring the radicalization that's occurring on both sides of them. But that situation is unsustainable.

Stand behind a utility pole to block their AR rounds, and shoot through their pole with an AK.

#HitlerWasNotRacist the History Channel Documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=iZekECBI07M

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

Back ups: bitchute.com/channel/adolfhitlerthegreateststoryevertold/

Maybe cowboy/western-wear kinds of clothing.

Do you think there’s enough difference between the two groups? The only serious clash ((they)) managed to engineer was over statues and I don’t even think black people in the south give a shit about that. They had to make a bunch of white guys look like cartoon Nazis in order to generate hysteria. In reality the libs live in cities and the right wing live everywhere else so it’s not the two groups cross paths. The black vs white antagonism is fake and orchestrated, getting annoyed with BLM rioters is pretty understandable and not indicative of genocidal tendencies. The vast majority of people live happily in segregated neighborhoods either racially or economically and nobody is going to change that. Frankly the main weakness to exploit is trans rights, and a lot of dems probably don’t think they should be in the army or girls bathrooms either

I wish a carrington event (or solar flare) would wipe out everything so I could stop hearing this shit.

MY RIFLE ON MY SHOULDER

Lower left hand corner..is that the Hogg? Is this shopped?

KILL THAT YANKEE SOLDIER

youtube.com/watch?v=R2EReAftbNw

1933 will commence again

a civil war where the government is actually the bad guy? sign me up

>no direct sea access
Enjoy getting curbstomped.

>amerifags should open their eyes
>you are far away from a civil war, even if the right stikes first, the left won't retaliate
>the left cant win if a civil war ever occurred, they know it
>so what do they do?
>they play the political game
>they are good at playing this game, they are winning
>so why would they stop?
>this is the epitome of the boiling frog theory