Why is it allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
strawpoll.me/13893665
youtube.com/watch?v=nbZ9DQZBxYA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The show is bad.

Terrible show. Was the only half decent character.

Dropped

>character

> Even his death serves as a plot device

How so? No one really got anything out of it, and as it was, El was apparently going to leave for heaven soon anyway.

A retard, a gag drunk, watered down return cast. Vs. Innocent angel child trying to find his place in a world where he gets abandoned, gets wings clipped, gets fought over, forced into a holy war, and in the end realized he just wanted a family. Yes a character.

It still hurts.

Dropped

>a magical mcguffin with a voice
>a character
He was nothing and has now served his purpose of giving the actual characters something to rally behind.

The other characters are shit and your opinion is shit. They were apparently just sitting on a massive fucking revolution. El is the only reason they ever did anything.

> Now served his purpose of giving the actual characters something to rally behind

But that's not really what they should be doing given the context of the story.

If El hadn't died they'd probably be better off since now they're dividing their forces instead of all of them going to Eibos to stop Charioce.

Hurrdurr I'm user, this retarded thot did retarded thot things. What a great character

He's going to come back as a Zombie and Rita's love interest

Canon?

>El is the only reason they ever did anything
The mcguffin normally forces the plot to be moved along.
Azazel please.

No Mugero or El

Better be

He's a human angel zombie though

> Body is in one piece and not deteriorating at all

Yeah nah, he'll come back through some form of magical soul shenanigans.

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

> Jeanne just announces the meeting point for the rebellion to literally everyone, including the Onyx knights

Is she retarded? Now anyone still loyal to Charioce like the knights will just go to the hill and kill anyone who arrives there, the battle will start before Jeanne even shows up. Plus they don't have El anymore, so aren't the god/demon armies literally just going to get stomped all over again?

Charioce isn't even in the palace anymore, and presumably is going to give his life using Dromos again, so the whole battle is horribly thought out anyway.

Dropped. He was the only reason I watched this.

The humans don't know about the demon army.

Jeanne is mobilizing a frontal assault to draw the enemy, so that Lucifer and Azazel can flank them.
It's a viable tactic.

He's coming back user. He still has a destiny to fulfill.

> Frontal assault to draw the enemy

I wouldn't really call it a frontal assault when they can be stripped of their power and basically be immobilised within a minute.

Well the angels yes. The peasants with the pitchforks and torches, probably not.

Also, it might be that Jeanne now has Mugaro's nullification ability. So I wouldn't be too worried about the Onyx knights.

Mugaro coming back

> The peasants with the pitchforks and torches, probably not

I assume they can use that magic to at least hurt their own kind, too, but regardless, like I said, Onyx knight dudes and anyone else still loyal to Charioce will be there before the actual rallying time for Jeannes forces, so they'd probably clear away most of the peasants and slave demons before Jeanne even gets there.

> Also, it might be that Jeanne now has Mugaro's nullification ability.

What the fuck gives you that impression? Jeanne got some power from Sofiel, but Sofiel isn't immune to the green magic either, otherwise El wouldn't have been so important.

>What the fuck gives you that impression?
El Mugaro was special because he was the child of Michael and the holy maiden. That's what gave him abilities beyond that of a "normal" angel.

Remember that Jeanne used to be the shit back in her day. It might be that he got that ability from her half of the family.
Thus a repowered Jeanne might also have abilities beyond those of Sofiel.

Just a theory.

> It might be that he got that ability from her half of the family

Except it isn't since Jeanne was still only being temporarily given those powers by the gods, specifically Michael.

So, no, it's kind of a stupid theory.

Doesn't have enough Mugaro Resurrection in it

Jeanne's new hairdo is shit

You are shit.

I just wish it turned her eyebrows light as well, not just the hair on her head.

It'll really annoy me whenever I see it now.

I'm still waiting for the Michael awakening.

And yet you still don't understand it.
We have to assume Jeanne was the chosen one for a reason beyond being super pious.
In Genesis she solo'd armies and could even take down Azazel with a single high powered shot from her lance. And when she was Dark Jeanne she nearly murdered all the top angels present.
That seems beyond the capacity of what the gods or demons displayed.
Her powers might have been a gift from heaven, but she must have been more attuned to them than anyone else.

How will he be resurrected, anons?
Will he come back as a eternally cute zombie god? A weird vessel for his dead dad? Or as an aged-up super buff Chad Thundercock?

Taking bets now!

> In genesis she solo'd armies and could even take down Azazel

Because of Michaels power.

> When she was dark Jeanne she nearly murdered all the top angels

And she was only able to kill Michael because he basically let her in order to save her from demonic possession.

> Beyond the capacity of what the gods or demons displayed

> but she must have been more attuned to them than anyone else.

That doesn't make them stronger than the person whose supplying the power to her, which in this case, is Sofiel, who, along with Gabrielle, are NOT immune to the green magic shit like El was.

Just fuck off with this shit theory, Jeanne's not going to get El's power up just for recieving a power up from an angel who also didn't have that power. If anything, she'd probably be weaker than Sofiel is normally.

It's just dumb and cheap, and makes El's importance absolutely irrelevant.

Zombie, he can be friends with Rita.

Going by your theory, one must assume Michael would be immune to the green magic too. But there's really no explanation for why that could be the case.
The only thing that separates El from the Gods is that he's a half human hybrid. So it's the mixture that allows him to do what he did.

In any case, I feel like you just want to shit on Jeanne for no reason. We'll probably see in the next episode what she can or can't do with her power up.

Don't worry Zombie El will save the day.

It could be that Michael himself would have been immune to the green magic, and that idea only raises more questions as to whether Lucifer is immune as well (( though I doubt it, considering how inactive he's been )), but as it is, I basically go along with the idea that El has that power since he's some kind of miracle baby.

> I feel like you just want to shit on Jeanne for no reason

Hey I want Jeanne to be able to get through this with some semblance of hope left in her life, even if that's unlikely, just pointing out that, at this point in time, we have no evidence to say that the angel army will be able to any better in a battle than they have been doing before this, especially since they don't have El now.

I mean maybe sheer numbers will turn the tide, but the last battle at the prison was a fucking massacre, and I don't see how this one is leading up to be much different.

I hope he gets to have a cute sleepy zombie skintone like Rita, and a Rita-approved outfit as well!

RIP Favaro. That retard Nina is going to get him killed too.

It would be best. A lot of characters "died" in the old series but made a timely return.

strawpoll.me/13893665
strawpoll.me/13893665
strawpoll.me/13893665

And nothing of value was lost. Neutered Favaro is shit.

>And nothing of value was lost
I agree that Favaro is a shadow of his former self, but him, Rita and Kaisar are the only things of value left in this garbage. I'm only watching it for them at this point.

He already had the doll look, same as Rita.

Fuck you. The new writer is free to kill off her characters all she wants but trampling on the old cast is unforgivable.

Mugaro is worth so much more to the story that was written than neutered Favaro.Literally. There will be some hero Awakening bullshit for the kid. Or the basis for 90% if the story is meaningless.

Don't touch Favaro though. Kaisar is the hero

I honestly pity whoever didn't become an Azazelfag during Genesis. Besides Jeanne he's the only improved and upgraded character from the old cast, and a one who's still an active player.

>Becoming an Azazelfag during Genesis
How do you even go about that?

He was the only demon that wasn't a dick. He was a straightforward ass, not a scheming cocksucker.

>moe tsundere trickster with a great ass
How do you not?

Same goes for Kaisr. I loathe what they did with him. He used to be a man of justice, now he's a wishy-washy faggot without a resolve whose only purpose is to "prevent further conflict" and "understanding evil" isntead of confronting evil. And he completely sucks at both.

Make a character whose power the series revolve around. Give character a total underdog story. Make character sweet and caring, but very confused with their constantly changing environment. Kill character off so guy can get a job he doesn't take and force characters to do what they could have at any time.

10/10 Worst trash I've ever seen. It's like they took the redeeming qualities and purpose of this entire series, and killed it. Oh wait, that's EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID!

To be fair, he's spent this whole time trying to figure out what exactly Charioce is planning to do with that power now, which IS something they need to find out. Not fight amongst themselves or launch poorly thought out assaults on the palace, especially now of all times.

>we have no evidence to say that the angel army will be able to any better in a battle than they have been doing before this, especially since they don't have El now.

Simply the buildup and the number and episodes left tells us that Jeanne wont get fucked up and they will most likely take the city.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbZ9DQZBxYA

COME BACK SWEET PRINCE

Sure, I mean, SOMETHING's going to happen here, I just don't know what since they don't have El.

Though like I said, they may just have the numbers to push through, somehow?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg

DON'T LET THE LIGHT INSIDE DIE ANONS. Sup Forums AND /x/ CAN MEME THINGS INTO CANON.

BRING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEEE!!!!

Nah, mature Favaro is still pretty cool. Can't wait for him to reunite with Amira.

What would be the point of another "demons and angels get fucked" scene? I mean the writer is bad but I can not imagine she will shit on El's death like that and throw in pointless "muh humanity" scenes in the last 3 episodes while we still need super important parts of the story.

Either Jeanne's wrath is powerful enough to overcome the green magic or the Onxy Knights are at their limit and wont hold for more then a few moments.

>What would be the point of another "demons and angels get fucked" scene?
To make me fully erect.

If Favaro dies, I wonder how the writer will make that about Nina too.

>To be fair, he's spent this whole time trying to figure out what exactly Charioce is planning to do with that power now,
And that's already pathetic in the light of all the horrific shit he personally witnessed. It's not like him to be unable to form any kind of opinion or inner resistance to what Cheerios is allowing. It's like he's condoning all of that until he makes absolutely sure the kind has the "right" goal, as if what going on in his country wasn't enough. Kaisar isn't really a man of honour and justice, he's basically someone who doesn't want to get his hands dirty in some weird, personal quest for personal purity.

> What would be the point of another "demons and angels get fucked" scene?

Like I said, I know somethings going to happen, I just don't really know at this point what could happen to turn the tide.

I highly doubt Jeanne has the immunity to green magic that El had, or that the Onyx knights as a whole are in any worse shape than they usually are, only difference I can see maybe working for them, as I said, was sheer numbers.

As it is, we'll just have to wait and see.

Mugaro's true fate is to seal the Bahamut. He's gain it once he's resurrected. Screencap this. The ultimate twist of the show is that in quest for sealing Bahamut through slaughter and violence, Cheerios tried to kill what what he truly needed to reach his goal.

It is very likely that Jeanne is going to kill the Onyx Knights Captain. he has to die very soon and starting to get rid of these characters now seems like a good time.

Jeez user, calm down.

> It's not like him to be unable to form any kind of opinion or inner resistance to what Cheerios is allowing.

Who said he was? He's said himself that he wants to STOP what Charioce is doing, but it's clear at this point that he has some weird goal and it'd most likely be within everyone's interests to find out what that is, good or bad, considering Charioce thought it was worth the suffering and deaths of a huge amount of people.

He's not mature, he's just indifferent. If he was mature he'd call out Nina on her absolute stupidity because she very much needed it.

She might, but again, I highly doubt she has El's immunity just because she's getting power from Sofiel. So how could she kill him?

Maybe some kind of long range thing, or maybe physical attacks, but as it is, we've seen that the green magic when used on angels makes them almost completely immobilised.

I don't know if he will seal Bahamut. But he better get a fulfilling end. Not like Amira either, he can lose all the power. But he needs to get that good end.

Who knows. Maybe her rightful wrath empowers her more. Maybe a human gaining powers of a God is special.

It is a fucking fantasy show and they can do any asspull they want. Just saying from a story perspective it makes sense of Jeanne succeeding.

>I highly doubt Jeanne has the immunity to green magic that El had
She's a part human, which means she could just bounce it off just the way Favaro did last episode?

>from a story perspective it makes sense of Jeanne succeeding.
Depends what kind of message the writers are going for. So far every character, group or faction who ever tried to oppose Cheerios with violence has been punished by sorely loosing. Jeanne is still aligned with Gabriel, and Gabriel is still being protraying as kind of loopy and unstable with those weird smiles and head truns. Based on what I saw so far I'm almost expecting Jeanne to be defeated again because "violence and revenge bad", even though it's apparently not as bad when Cheerios does it huh.

It's kind of hard not to like him when he gets bullied so hard. Things never go his way and it's great.

Seems like in that case she'd just lose control over Sofiels power and have to fight as a normal person.

> Just saying from a story perspective it makes sense of Jeanne succeeding.

I've said basically 3 times now that I agree with that statement, just saying as it is now, there's no real way that I can see Jeanne having El's power just because Sofiel gave her some of hers, feels like it would seriously diminish how important El was for having that power.

Maybe the green magic is relatively ineffective on humans? Unless Favaro also has some weird forcefield powers as a result of Amira's kiss/Bahamut fuckery.

Azazel is built for bullying

I'd say save the hypocritical stuff for when it actually happens. As it is now, Charioce's plan and methods haven't been portrayed as good, just the fact is that he has a much stronger power behind him, and as we've seen, this ends badly for the gods due to Gabriel's shitty leadership skills.

Mugaro will return after 3 days. Stop the faggotry.

Alessand is such a fuccboi. Better have a painful death or some form of suffering at the end

>Seems like in that case she'd just lose control over Sofiels power and have to fight as a normal person.
I don't see why she would. I see it as her human side being the boost in that situation.

I want Jeanne to kick some asses.

Please. ;_;

>Mugaro will resurrect in three days
>there are three episodes left

Each episode will last a day, with Mugaro resurrecting at absolute endgame/as a stinger for the next season, screencap this.

>Azazel is built for bullying
I want to bully that ass.

Why? Sofiel's literally just injecting her power into Jeanne. I assume it's basically the same situation as her power coming from Michael in Genesis.

If she gets hit with the green light, that basically neutralizes angel/demon power, so what else would happen to her?

I can't believe I never actually noticed this before, but is Azazel wearing thigh-high boots that are the exact same color as his outfit?

>is Azazel wearing thigh-high boots that are the exact same color as his outfit?
That's exactly what he's wearing. Those purple flas are where the boots end.

Maybe, though that could just be his pants being conveniently gathered up there.

He'll be back soon, they still need him to fight the Onyx soldiers. Even if they have a way around it, Jeanne needs her happy ending!

>I'd say save the hypocritical stuff for when it actually happens.
The two main characters from Genesis are constantly reminding us that "we can't know for sure" or that the king might be "not that bad" and that the most important thing is to "prevent the conflict." Jeanne is full of wrath and Azazel is given a sinister smile at the end. I believe they deserve their revenge but with all that I simply don't trust this show anymore with the things it tries to pull. Although to be fair there's a lot of stuff like that which doesn't really go anywhere, like El's sinister smile from a few eps back.

> mfw still worrying over the fact that she isn't in the ED at all

I really hope we'll get another season of Jeanne suffering. Watching Jeanne suffer makes my dick hard so bad.

Yeah, what a shitshow. Won't even let Jeanne dance with her son and his other mom.

They use a bunch of time on the non-character return cast. I'm sure it's fine.

> reminding us that "we can't know for sure" or that the king might be "not that bad"

The first one is basically true, they don't know what Charioce is planning to do, and even though he's a threat that needs to be taken down, it would still be within everyone's best interests if they could find out when Charioce is going to use Dromos again, as well as on what.

As for "not that bad" did anyone actually say that other than maybe Nina? As far as I know even the iffy characters like Kaisar and Favaro haven't gone as far as to say the king might be a good guy, just that they don't really know what he's planning.