This is it boys, they fired their first salvo Assault Weapons Ban 2018

This is their first shot. Its a haymaker are they going big after failing to kill the 2nd amendment with a death of a 1000 cuts

thehill.com/homenews/house/375659-dems-introduce-assault-weapons-ban

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/18319/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8
henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it’s big if passes

They aren't going to do shit. As usual, this is just the Democucks posturing and grandstanding. It's dead on arrival. Same as with their Medicare for all bill.

For those with anti-gun friends that insist on saying that gun rights are correlated with gun violence, send them the 2013 CDC report done by Obama called "PRIORITIES FOR RESEARCH TO REDUCE THE THREAT OF FIREARM-RELATED VIOLENCE". It's an official 110 page report that declares that the data is inconclusive for the relationship between gun rights and shootings. Send them it and watch them try to squirm their way out of it. It's hilarious!
Here's a link: nap.edu/read/18319/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_hunt

they do this every year you fucking idiot, don't shit up my board with your le ebin habbeding threads

Let me guess... everyone takes it lightly and then they pull it off after Trump assassination...

These people are all commiting treason and if the Military doesnt take care of this then we must go on the offensive

Call every Republican Rep/Senator in your state and tell them that any support for gun control regulation would lose them the support of yourself and all of you friends and family

Who is bill?

Its not about the guns. They're trying to start a civil war to stop Trump. Fucking kek.

XD

They tried this shit in 2016. They sat on the floor of the house like angry children while the repubs closed shop and went home.

Are these guys actually going to make gun control the big issue of the midterms? It's gonna be a red wave this year.

>Trump assassination
I will serve the God Emperor until the day I die, he will be avenged for 1000 years if they attempt this. We will salt the earth with the blood of Leftist firstborns for 10 generations and we will sell the feminists off to Muslim slavers.

TRY US.

A rifles used were not ar
B ar is hard to get and expesive as are the permits.

This. The Florida and Paddock events glow in the dark.

Perhaps they might suddenly get sick and die for inexplicable reasons. Or maybe disappear without a trace. Especially the dual citizens. Possibly they felt a sudden need to run to their little desert nation and change their name and never be heard from again. There are many things that can cause people to vanish into thin air.

sage

>ar is hard to get and expesive as are the permits
This is false. You can buy an AR-15 at Wal Mart for a few hundred dollars. No permits or anything required

Ah, the ban of mean semiautomatic assault weapons.
In difference to the friendly semiautomatic defense weapons.

this has a 0% chance of passing

This isn't a happening thread you shill. Youtube just deplatformed the big gun channels. There's no one left to give a cogent pro gun rights argument, the MSM will have the monopoly on the debate. And everyone saw how CNN handled the townhall

It might be political theatre, but I wouldn't put it passed McCain, McConnel, Ryan, Flake and the other RINOs to put together a comprimise bill with the democrats with a harmless sounding name or maybe an acronymn that does the same thing as this bill

People need to die.

That crowd of democrats look like cucks, manginas, cunts, and harpies

the democrats have been introducing assault weapons ban bills every year since 2015, who gives a fuck, they're all powerless niggers

One of these gets introduced all the time. It never makes it off the floor because nobody but but the biggest of idiot Dems are interested in it.

You know why this won't pass? Because the Dems themselves want it to fail so they keep the issue alive for fundraising. It's an election year, and they lose nothing by proposing a bill that will fail but will make good pamphlet material for their fundraising newsletters.

Aren't assault weapons already banned?

This is just the 1st salvo. They will come out with a compromise bill with Ryan, McCain, McConnel etc

>D.R.I.
Dirty Rotten Imbeciles

>blowing your load too early

What's an assault weapon?

Assault weapon is a term made up in the 90s by democrats to describe guns that looked like military rifles but operated as semiautomatic rifles. They used nomenclature like barrel shrowds, collapsable stocks, detachable magazines and pistol grip

gonna buuurhhnn guurrrrhnzz
dis da govamemt noaw

>data is inconclusive for the relationship between guns and shootings
Hahahahahahahahaha
Fucking Americans.

You can't get 60 people in the Senate to agree that 2+2=4 and the Republicans have something like a 40 seat edge over Democrats in the House. This would be immediately vetoed as well so now we're really into fantasy land with veto proof majorities in both chambers, like 67 senators for this.

This is democrats pandering and posturing for the mid terms.

not their definition of an ass salt weapon.

and its a fluid definition

"Conspiracy theories are not needed to confirm the truth. Only facts

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?"

Fact AR-15s are the most common mass shooting weapon

>sell feminists off to Muslim slavers

I’m in

>By 1553, there were more firearms per capita in Japan than in any other country.
Based.

The Hill is fake news

only recently

before that you had ching chong chuang going full gangsta

maybe it's forced by the media, maybe it's a conspiracy, or maybe it's because it's the single most popular gun in america, and since everyone has one or three, it's the first gun an autist on six different pills grabs in his quest to fulfill the demands of the serpentine blood gods that live behind his eyes

gonna share my dream with you all

>Those school shooting anti gun kids had done some song and dance routine and somehow this was single handedly going to win Hillary the election (there was a kid representing the other side but he couldnt sing and dance as well). Then I was in what might have been an airport, everything had a 70s look to it. I saw the newspaper and Moonman was on the front and then gun fire broke out and I was running for my life. Some girl I was with was saying she wished someone had a gun but no one did as everyone was disarmed.

I’ve read it and it’s worse than the the European gun ban. I hope it doesn’t pass. They listed all guns to be banned. Wow just wow. You better use you’re 2A right and kill them if it pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=K47VXTNkE_8

>Mass Shootings 2032: "Any normies come around these corners, you watch our backs"

Tough gun laws really work guys. Just look at Chicago!

you can have my axe

It's the same old shit they try to push every damn time. The fact that they're still operating on "pistol grips and barrel shrouds = 'Assault Weapon'" just shows that they don't really care about the issue, they just want to use it as a talking point to rally their base.

Also someone needs to tell these fucking idiots that "adding a second pistol grip" to a pistol is already prohibited.

Nah he meant an assault rifle, not an ar15.

You know what let them do it. Vote Democrats and let the gun ban be applied. So we will finally have a legitimate reason for civile war and killings all commies for treason against American right, the 2A.

Would someone PLEASE tell these FUCKING MORONS that these firearms haven't been imported/in production for 20+ fucking years.

>A threaded barrel
So what, they're supposed to have parts that render the gun obsolete if they break? If this shit passes we need to start a fucking revolt.

Not doing

>trusting the recucklican party in 2018 to protect your rights

OH NO NO NO HA;HAHHAHA
LITERALLY CIVIL WAR ON THE HORIZON BOYS SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE IF THIS PASSES

Surely this time itll pass.

So is a semi automatic rifle an assault rifle?

what is assault weapon? do they define it specifically or is it left vague so they can ban all weapons?

it is now fucko. BIN THAT GUN

>Assault weapons ban
>Assault weapons
Why are people with zero knowledge about guns allowed to make gun laws?
That's bullshit and you know it

>Only assault guns
>Not the non assault guns they're fine

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_hunt

"While the Sword Hunt ostensibly succeeded in denying weapons to potential rebels, it also created discontent throughout the nation, increasing the number and passion of potential rebels."

Anything that scares them basically.

They do know that the voting records are public, right?

>>trusting the recucklican party in 2018 to protect your rights

No. Ultimately I'm trusting my rifle to protect my rights. That's the whole fucking point, Schmueley.

can we start advocating for banning of assault humans with scary tactical black paint jobs?

all gun "laws" are unconstitutional

Is this ar15 prototype?

Reminder that this bill prohibits buying, importing, or producing semi-automatic rifles, pistols that come with a detchable magazine, or any semi-automatic rifle that can hold more than 10 rounds and that over 50 of the 193 Dems have signed in support of it.
>Hurr durr it'll never pass
It should concern you that almost half of your legislative body just openly stated you're not even allowed a semi-automatic pistol to protect yourself with.
Don't end up like us.

aren't almost all modern guns semi automatic?

Everyone reading this needs to join the Gun Owners of America. We have to at least go out with a lobbying fight.

Yes.

Yes. Hope you like revolvers and bolt-action rifles because that's all the Dems, literally almost half the House, just declared you should be allowed.
For now at least until someone kill two or three people with a bolt-action or revolver, then sensible compromise will become banning anything except muzzle-loaded rifles.

America is finished.

it's an election year. after some sabre rattling and some posturing, nothing will happen. you guys know there has to be a supermajority in both the house and the senate, and also 2/3 of the states have to ratify it, while 44 states have the right to bear arms in their constitutions. it's just a talking point to rally support, even though the only way to take away guns is with more guns.

aren't revolvers semi auto too? unless you mean those very old wild west revolvers

Fact: they're legal in canada and we don't have burger problems

First we start with the real terrorists: journalists.

Mossad-Chabad-Deep State Behind "Operation Parkland"

"Far from being a victim, David Hogg was one of the forward observers of the joint Israeli-CIA death squad sent to Parkland, ensuring that sufficient numbers of his classmates were killed. "The Jewish-born Cruz was likely recruited by the Shomrim secret society to be a patsy for the commando raid and was brainwashed at Chabad House.

henrymakow.com/2018/02/Mossad-Chabad-Deep-State .html

yes. by year 2030 due to demographics they will be able to repeal the 2nd amendment. or just pass laws where its illegal to use firearms in self defense.

white people are finished. ^ rip

Let's just say this passes, wouldn't one of the fed court just shoot this down.

hahaha. politicians are ignoring federal laws and protecting illegals. you gonna trust the courts? lmao

>Semi auto shotgun with a rocket launcher

Jews work on plans that they figure will take decades to come to fruition, while 'Muricans only look to next week.

By 2030, if we don't take back the USA from (((them))), there won't be a USA 2 take back.

You know what, where's the /k/u /k/lux /k/lan Anons. It's time for a new project. A chemical rifle, for shooting politicians with things that will prove fatal so long as it latches to your skin or close enough to your airways.

Why would you post such a deadly firearm on this Christian website?

Seems the NWO is getting desperate. They really want the whole country disarmed now. I truly believe they’ve let every single massacre happen to get guns banned quicker.

Banning the left would be easier.
The latest in sprinkle firining patterns.
Dues vult!!

Fuck, WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT SALT SHAKERS?

>starting a civil war
>when your group is the ones without guns or government backing, and you don't have great popular support
why?

It says gun RIGHTS and shootings retard.
Like how Britain has more homicide than Switzerland despite guns being legal for civilians in Switzerland but not in the UK.

"Allowed" by whom? This is the fallacious argument gun grabbers use all the time. What the government "allows" you to do and not do means exactly jack shit, laws are only enforceable if you get caught and they only apply to plebs who are mind prisoned by the state. Semi-auto bans in Australia did dick all to control gun violence, we have shootings every god damn week in Melbourne from guns that were banned.

Phew. My .22 single action revolver is safe

whats a barrel shroud?

>AK74
Too far faggots

Only sick people are fine with these massacres happening. I'm looking at you, NRA. Hope the bill passes.