I want this angel to dominate me!

Most characters like OP's pic being utter shits

We only got trollsubs for it

Absolutely nothing

Through the dark lord, amen.

>good animation and art direction
>very good audio design thanks to catchy insert songs and exceptional seiyuus
>well rounded and original cast
Not much it seem. Sure, there was no underlying plotline, but hardly any of the shows in that subgenre have one so its a bit pointless to point that out. Overall the show was a good experience.

Besides memesubs? Nothing.

Kitchen sink. So funny.

SLURP SLURP

WOOF

Being a better version of a bland genre does not make a show good. If you're not into this genre you won't find anything enjoyable in this series.

I was going to give a token meme answer but

this all the way

Yeah, and if your a vegatarian you also wont find anything enjoyable about Kobe beef, doesnt devalue the product in the slightest. If you dislike something, then the only way for you to like it is by making it less of what it was. Unless you go into this as an open minded individual, your opinion on the show doesnt really matter. If I watch something have a strong bias to hate it, well then why would anyone ever try to convince you otherwise?

Trollsubs and too many people falling in love with Satania. Don't get me wrong, I like Satania. I just hate the other people who like her.

>Yeah, and if your a vegatarian you also wont find anything enjoyable about Kobe beef, doesnt devalue the product in the slightest.

Kobe beef is high quality beef when compared to all beef and even most meats, this anime is not high quality when compared to its genre or other anime genres.

>If you dislike something, then the only way for you to like it is by making it less of what it was.

Which will make it a better anime.

>Unless you go into this as an open minded individual, your opinion on the show doesnt really matter.

10/10 for flawed logic. By your logic if you're not a drug addict your opinion on drugs doesn't matter.

Also an average or bad show will not become better no matter how open minded you are.

>If I watch something have a strong bias to hate it, well then why would anyone ever try to convince you otherwise?

A good show is good regardless of genre. I liked Azumanga Daioh because it had good characters and comedy. I didn't like the show you posted because the characters weren't as good and it did nothing with the premise.

>food analogy

I read this as
>it would be better if it was in a different genre

>this anime is not high quality
Splendid job missing the point

>Which will make it a better anime.
It wont you fucking retard. It will make it more generic because you try to appeal to as many people as possible. That is not a good thing per se. In fact, more often than not its the polar opposite.

> if you're not a drug addict your opinion on drugs doesn't matter
If youre a drug addict then you sure as hell arent going into the consumption of drugs with AN OPEN MIND, now are you, you illiterate little nigger?

>A good show is good regardless of genre
Yet you start this entire line of argument by pointing out how someone who is biased against the genre will dislike this show because it isnt a different one. Not the smartest thing to do when your underlying message is "genre dun matter lul"

Unironically this, the show was going well here, but after this Raphi never tried further to rape Satania.

>Splendid job missing the point

It's your fault for failing to make a point.

>It wont you fucking retard. It will make it more generic because you try to appeal to as many people as possible.

That's what this anime currently is.

>If youre a drug addict then you sure as hell arent going into the consumption of drugs with AN OPEN MIND, now are you, you illiterate little nigger?

So by your logic you don't have an open mind if you like a specific genre. Thanks for showing everyone how closed minded you are.

>Yet you start this entire line of argument by pointing out how someone who is biased against the genre will dislike this show because it isnt a different one.

Except I didn't. Here's what I said:

"If you're not into this genre you won't find anything enjoyable in this series."

This means it's not good enough to appeal to people who aren't specifically interested in this genre. Where it a better made anime it would appeal to more people.

>Not the smartest thing to do when your underlying message is "genre dun matter lul"

And if you had better reading comprehension you wouldn't have made this mistake.

It would be. It would also be better if it was a better version of this genre.

>Naruto is better than Azumanga because the genre is better

ok then

Not enough satania

Nothing at all! Raphi-chan is best GabDrop!

She's a moron.

>That's what this anime currently is.
Empty statement

>you don't have an open mind if you like a specific genre
A drug addict doesnt just like something, he is obsessed with it like your average KyoAni poster is obsessed with KyoAni shows and wont ever claim for them to have flaws. Two completely different pairs of shoes. Having preferences and going into something open minded arent mutually exclusive.

>This means it's not good enough to appeal to people who aren't specifically interested in this genre
That entire statement already shows your negative bias towards the show, though. You simply claim for yourself to be in a position to judge the quality of the show in place of anybody who isnt obsessed with the genre its part of, therefore for anybody who is judging it in an "objective manner".

The show has good animation and art direction, very good audio direction due to its score and seiyuus and a colorful cast. So unless you dislike the cast, which is just personal opinion and doenst really have a lot to do with the writing itself, there isnt even much to criticize outside of the lack of an underlying plotline. And if yuo seriously want to tell me that the visuals/audio direction of this show are "average", then you really havent watched enough anime to even comment on this. You dislike the show and its premise, we get it, but that doesnt make its appeal or overall good-very good production value vanish into this air.

Using strawmen just shows you lack an actual argument.

anons were stricken with a sudden bout of autism and faggotry and didn't watch this fun comedyfest

>Empty statement

I you'd bothered to read what I was replying to you'd know I was saying that this anime cannot be made generic because it already is.

>A drug addict doesnt just like something, he is obsessed with it like your average KyoAni poster is obsessed with KyoAni shows and wont ever claim for them to have flaws.

It's not just KyoAni posters who act this way. People will often latch onto an average show, hype it, then wonder why everyone else doesn't consider the show to be as good as they think it is.

>Having preferences and going into something open minded arent mutually exclusive.

According to your earlier posts they are.

>That entire statement already shows your negative bias towards the show, though.

Or it means I watched the show in a completely unbiased way and was not impressed by it.

>You simply claim for yourself to be in a position to judge the quality of the show

Which I am since I've seen it.

>in place of anybody who isnt obsessed with the genre its part of, therefore for anybody who is judging it in an "objective manner".

I have no idea what this sentence is meant to mean. Are you complaining that I said this show is average and won't appeal to anyone who doesn't like this genre?

>The show has good animation and art direction, very good audio direction due to its score and seiyuus and a colorful cast.

Just like almost every anime produced this year.

>So unless you dislike the cast, which is just personal opinion and doenst really have a lot to do with the writing itself

Poor character are a flaw in the writing.

>there isnt even much to criticize outside of the lack of an underlying plotline.

Which is a legitimate reason to criticise an anime since the lack of a plot makes the anime bland and forgettable.

>And if yuo seriously want to tell me that the visuals/audio direction of this show are "average", then you really havent watched enough anime to even comment on this.

The quality is no better or worse than many of the other anime that have been made recently. So by the standards of anime this year they are average.

Also good animation doesn't made an anime good.

>You dislike the show and its premise

Which are legitimate reasons to dislike an anime.

>but that doesnt make its appeal or overall good-very good production value vanish into this air.

But it does make the anime forgettable since there's a large number of anime with equally good production values. Some of which have better characters and actual plots.

>this spacing
Yeah no, cba bothering with this

You're a fucking retard, fuck off and take your reddit spacing with you

>Or it means I watched the show in a completely unbiased way and was not impressed by it.

which is false because
>Being a better version of a bland genre does not make a show good.
First thing you complained about was it's genre not any fault with the show personally but the fact you didn't like the genre. If that's not biased I don't know what is.

So no real arguments.

>First thing you complained about was it's genre

Well it's clear you didn't read what I wrote. I said that people who don't like this genre wouldn't like this show, not that the genre was bad.

>not any fault with the show personally

Having a bad premise or being generic is a fault with the show.

>but the fact you didn't like the genre. If that's not biased I don't know what is.

And yet again you've shown your lack of reading comprehension. I never said I didn't like this genre and even names a series from this genre I did like.

The return to heaven/hell arc

>Satania's mini dragonite familiar that gets abandoned the next ep in favour of the dog
>The plan to sneak Satania into heaven that also gets abandoned

I get being faithful to the manga but why not just leave the half developed ideas out?

>tfw thread is derailed by two redditors
I just want to talk about cute demon girls.

Besides Satania, nothing at all
Well, now that I think about it, not even that

Still not confirmed for another season

Same problem as Umaru-chan.
You're basically watching the anime equivalent of Big Bang Theory.

wazzat?

Demo go back to ustream.