Kakegurui

EP10

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/957682
a.pomf.cat/aickww.ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thread is dead. Subs is when?
Best boy when?

I know people say this about anything but from the caps I'm seeing the layouts in this episode really are looking kind of SHAFT-y.

Probably because they can't afford to animate anything.

STOP WITH THE FUCKING GLOWING EYES

Has it gotten interesting yet or is it still "I knew you were cheating and this is how but I actually like it when you cheat cause I'm cuhrayzeeee xD"?

Absolutely no cheating is involved in this gamble actually. It's singlehandedly the best one in the entire manga/anime.
Same for the next one.

saved

And they change middle finger scenes...
Is it something that's not fit for TV in this case?

devil's whisp

Oh fuck it has begun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

any episode without the best girl = trash

She is devil.

Oh.

But Mary is in every episode user

Damn, that is a nice sexy pose.

"No."

Storyboard by Takashi Kawabata, he's a SHAFT guy.

literally who.

Reminder that Kaede is a worthless faggot with daddy issues would've won if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.

He saved the manga. That's all that matters.

oh god, this hentai is still airing?

I want to fuck this semen demon.

Jesus.

>she sees your dick

wew lad this is surprisingly hot

They are still there in the story? I stopped watching 3 episodes in and went to read the manga. I dropped it when it dumped a dozen new characters at once to supersede the old ones. I guess the anime will stop at the same point.

Anyone with a brain could've told you they'd stop there. It's perfect sequel bait and the anime will end only ten chapters behind the manga anyway.

Did they beat him yet?

episode when?

I stopped too early to know much about the adaptation and its pacing. I didn't even give it a thought actually. I've also been watching Knight's & Magic and its breakneck pace has been spoiling me.
That page was pretty much where I stopped reading. It's the typical shounenshit trope where every time the protagonists are close to their goal a whole bunch of stronger new enemies appear at once, and it always means that, wherever the narrative was going, it's gonna have to wait for a couple of years while the publishers milk the manga with a new arc. I don't have the patience for that anymore.

If that's how you feel then it's better off waiting until the manga is complete then read it all in one go. Some of the new characters (1 of them at least) did not even get half a chapter before being eliminated.

How can any girl hope to compete with this body?

>you just activated my trap card

How long does it usually take for subs to come out?

5 minutes.

Maybe a couple of hours, a lot of text this episode and some difficult wording that I can't get around yet.
CCM said that they might delay this episode so Idk. Check nyaa for their usual release time.

Godspeed user. Thanks for your efforts.

Where does the episode ends?

SUBS NEVER

I watched the ep in spanish already, yet the english sub hasnĀ“t appeared

subs eventually

it ends at the start

Take my left hand, Sumeragi

Right before the raise hell.

Yep

OH yes this is the best shot to come out of the anime so far.

We might make it through the tower, this is okay.

Nice raepface.

Then what do you call this face?

Subs: nyaa.si/view/957682

yey

jesus

> shit design
> generic SMARTASS character
fuck this faggot. No way she'll fail.

I want to impregnate Ikishima !

I wonder if Yumiko would be down for some gambling in a match of 40K

Nice to see fast subs this week.

Why does she sit like that?

Well, the quality is "fast" this time. Not sure how I made a couple of those dumb and easy to notice grammar (leftover word, missed preposition and retarded wording in once sentence) in the latter half of the episode. But I guess going a day without sleep will do that to you.There may be more mistakes of course, but I only noticed a few that stand out. Too late to fix them, should've double-checked them...

Couldn't you just release a v2?

I mean, v2 would require a proper proofread in my opinion. And I don't have a time or even ability to do this. Now, if it was possible to remove a torrent from nyaa and then reupload it then maybe it would've been worth it to do a v2 with only those few mistakes fixed.

Seems to me like
a) there's less of a time crunch in releasing v2s, and
b) no need to remove and replace; just add a new one that's properly labeled.
Anons that can actually use their brains will know what it's for and what to do with it. Just keep it seeded if you're doing a torrent.

If someone is willing to proofread everything then feel free, I'm all in for that. That person can even take full credit, I don't care about that. By ability I meant that I'm ESL so I sometimes I fail to see obvious mistakes. It's just if I was to do a v2, I'd like it to be a proper v2 and not just a quick fix of like 3 mistakes that half of people won't notice because they're also ESL.
And CCM should be available in a few hours anyway if there are no delays.

Fair enough.

So they cut the line where they're shocked to hear VP speak, it always struck me as odd that in two years of school Ririka never once said a word.
And putting Sawashiro's voice through a changer should be considered a crime.

>putting Sawashiro's voice through a changer
The absolute madmen
That's a gamble I do not condone

>Yumeko seducing Sumeragi into giving up one billion yen

Thanks for the subs once again

Seems like someone fixed a couple of grammar mistakes that I missed so use these subs: a.pomf.cat/aickww.ass (from the nyaa comments).

I like how the first reply got three repeating digits () because this makes their post a lot better than yours

Sayaka is such a cute dork, she should've kept the glasses.

>should I tell her that's the wrong hole

The "wanna give you another ring on that hand" face

cute

>That artstyle
Holy shit my dick. Isthis from the same author/character designer of Prison school. The premise seems like it as well.