The Second Amendment is outdated. It was written in a time when we only had muskets and no standing army...

The Second Amendment is outdated. It was written in a time when we only had muskets and no standing army. So every able-bodied man was a part of the army.

Now that its 2018 that's not exactly the case anymore. But somewhere along the way we allowed radicals to take this obscure amendment and twist it to satisfy their wild west fantasies.

The true patriots are not those who cling to assault rifles, but rather those who wish to see them banned no matter what the cost because they have always been used to terrorize this nation and its citizens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvYpKLUWc9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't openly admit to trashing the constitution and the rule of law, express your hate for people who honor it, and expect people to disarm because you're acting pro-tyranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvYpKLUWc9Y
>future fascist government
I can only dream

fuckin kindergarten first level argument to the second amendment, right there

if I ever see you around my area and you put my into a self defense situation, I'm gonna put one right between your eyes kiddo

>The Second Amendment is outdated. It was written in a time when we only had muskets and no standing army.
They had cannons. 120mm cannon ball > ar-15

Typical big talk from a small man with a gun.

Let me preface this by saying that I am a future former marine and I have dealt with your kind before. You aren't going to do anything, kid. You talk a big talk but when it comes down to it you are a scared little man hiding behind a gun.

You can't carry a canon into a classroom and kill 20 kids with it so I don't see why this is relevant.

sage

You're right. You should hold a constitutional convention and vote on it, see how well that works

no one believes your retard rant kiddo

the second amendment has nothing to do with how powerful the guns are.

You're a faggot, not a Marine

The ban this image is contexted like
BAN THIS, FAGGOT

What the fuck does christianity has to do with anything?

>hurf durf we best religion now! forget 500 years of technological lagging and murders we commited!

Bump

>implying the founding fathers and revolutionaries didn't use barrels of gunpowder as equally deadly tools of mass destruction

>future former marine
so this is just trolling

btfo

There were privately owned battleships in Washington's day.

Go fuck yourself.

>You can't carry a canon into a classroom
You would not need to. It is a cannon capable of taking an entire building down from a distance.

>rights
>demand

I can still buy a tank legally.
It's pretty infringed (ie. lots of steps to go through) but it's the principle.

Stop being a faggot for once and maybe you'll get it
It's about morality and the current lack thereof

I've serviced my country and the people in it in more ways than you ever will, boy. You wish you were a patriot but in reality you are a coward. Oorah.

My military record has nothing to do with this topic but since you've brought it up I will just say that I put my life on the line to protect this nation, not to allow pro-gun radicals to destroy it from the inside out.

As if you can't be moral with any other religion or lack of it, fuck off your high horse.

>You can't carry a canon into a classroom and kill 20 kids with it so I don't see why this is relevant.
Not with THAT attitude, coward.

Um, nope. A canon just leaves a big hole, about the size of a basketball. It's not an IED, you mongoloid.

That unreasonably hostile reaction just proves his original point. He could've had any other book there and you wouldn't have had a problem with it, even a quran. Also he was 100% right.

Yeah why don't we try being moral with the world's current most popular religion, Islam

I fucking love big black cock. I want it in my ass and then my mouth every night. Please lord Jesus make it so!

I love my family to much to allow tyranny to thrive, I'm keeping my guns sage

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Oh boy, christianitycore sure will teach everyone who doesn't think like I do!

Traditional is the new punk! xD

Like this one

Not an argument

XD l'edditor

>I'm keeping my guns
That's what you say now, but when a squad rolls up to your house at 2am, kicks down your door, and shoves a gun in your face I bet you will change your tune real fast.

As a former future marine I can say there are many other soldiers out there who will be more than happy to sign up for the task of gun confiscation if it means putting an end to this reign of terror.

The first amendment is outdated too. Now that every retard has a smart phone and literacy. Too much stupidity floating around the internet.
It should be outlawed and reserved for the upper class.

>obscure amendment
Pic related.

If you want to stop gun violence, just disarm the nogs.

>serviced my country

If you think about it a big reason for gun violence is because of drug laws. Violent cartels and gangs fight viciously to keep their trade going. Hell if they truly wanted to reduce gun violence from a surface level they should be banning handguns and not bump fire bull shit. It's a fucking dog and pony show. None of them care about a god damn thing, but want to appear like they're trying to do something.

>Um, nope. A canon just leaves a big hole, about the size of a basketball.
You have a lot of experience with 18th century cannons?

I know you fuckers would do it too, just like you did in Louisiana after Katrina

>You can't carry a canon into a classroom and kill 20 kids with it so I don't see why this is relevant.
no but you could have sailed your warship [legally owned] into Boston harbor and bombarded the school

>Look, Mom! I'm posting a troll!

The thing is that there's like 500 million guns in the US alone and Mexico and China can flood us with more easily

You cannot effectively ban guns in the US

Already dealt my argument on my first reply about why christianity isn't any better than other religions, while you just used Ad hominem.

Typical christian, bandwaging off the actual effort of intellectuals who couldn't give two fucks about religion but sadly were born into a christian family.

Why are Americans so afraid of their own government? What is this 'tyranny' I keep hearing about?

The Canadian government may not be perfect but there's no scenario I can think of where we will need to revolt against the government with guns a blazing. We have checks and balances to stop 'tyranny' before it gets anywhere near a position of power.

Amen

Instead of asking stupid questions go research some history.

>What is this 'tyranny' I keep hearing about?
Jews

California vastly reduced their gun violence problem by doing this one simple trick. Click here to find out how. NRA eternally btfo'd. Compton is now safe enough the raise a middle class family.

>only had muskets
Wrong; people have had cannons, repeating rifles and pistols since the 17th century.

>As a former future marine I can say there are many other soldiers out there who will be more than happy to sign up for the task of gun confiscation if it means putting an end to this reign of terror.
>former future marine
>all the rest of that shit you said

The second one of you faggots kicks down my door is the second I start mag-dumping.

3/10. Pretending to be ignorant is a stable of internet trolling, and I like the Facebook meme, but you went too hard, too fast with it. Some of the lines you used are silly rather than inflammatory, and others just... look like bait rather than actual lefty rambling.

I think it's easier to get people going if you, for example, post a link to gun deaths in the US and draw or imply a false conclusion based on it (ie: "Gee, I wonder why the US has more gun homicides than any other first world country?").

Keep it simple and you'll get a lot of bites. Good luck, user.

Nice bait mait.

I'm an atheist with atheist parents but I support Christian values
Nice try

So basically gun advocates want things to go back to old west days? Everyone has a gun and the fastest draw keeps his life?

Government being instituted for the common benefit, protection, and security, of the whole community, and not for the private interest or emolument of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

Why not faggot. Stay inside and keep fapping to anime if you feel unsafe.

FUCK YOU DRUMPF SUPPORTING FASCIST RUSSIAN BOT, HATE SPEECH LAWS NOW. DEMOCRATS RUN THE GOVERNMENT EVEN WHEN WE LOSE ELECTIONS REEEEEEEEE

This is your government right now
You'll wish you had 2A in 10 years

Pardon me, Douchemaster, but if you'll think back to the days when Chris Dormer was running free in LA, he had more than half the population on his side and the LAPD/LA Sheriffs were ****SCARED****.

They fully realized that they were massively outgunned by the people.

Tired and repeatedly blown out argument. Fuck off.

>As a former future marine
No such thing. At any rate, your argument is flawed because the 2nd Amendment did NOT give American citizens the Right to Bear Arms, it states the Right to bear arms shall not be infringed...which means being armed pre-existed the Constitution as Common Law. The 2nd Amendment is therefore a law making it illegal for the government preventing citizens from being armed. If the gov'mint can disable the 2nd Amendment then it could do the 1st, 3rd, 4th, etc. If you were a real jar head, you would be protective of the Constitution rather than a George Soros lackey.

Actually I just want our diseased culture fixed and 99.997% of law abiding gun owners aren't the problem

So your taxes are too high, you're gonna start WWIII over it? The world doesn't work like that anymore.

Repeating weapons invented before 2A

Take my gun with an equal or greater gun by force and look at what you've become, the very thing you despise. Guns are a necessary evil to complete your mission of confiscation, much as they are of the free men to resist such tyranny.

>The Canadian government may not be perfect but there's no scenario I can think of where we will need to revolt against the government with guns a blazing.
You speak about the Canadian Government like it has static morals and behavior. The government is made up of people and those people determine the governments role. Like a sports team, people come and go. Good sports teams go to shit sometimes and vice versa. You have to be literally retarded not to understand this.

Only thing you've serviced is a long line of cocks.

Does switzerland doesn't have thousands of muslims?
I thought no 1st world country was safe of the cuckery of the western world

It honestly sickens me when people act like the constitution granted rights. I once was told by an Obama fag I worked with, that it was ok to drone American citizens over seas because the constitution didn't apply to them outside of our borders. Just blew my mind. Started out as presenting a hypothetical and he went full retard.

Ohh this is good.

I don't feel unsafe because virtually nobody here has a gun, nobody is gone a shoot me when I walk outside.

The Second Amendment is a WOMEN'S issue. Men on average are stronger than women and the right to bear arms is the great equalizer that closes the strength gap between the sexes. Wanting to mess with gun laws is incredibly sexist, and it makes sense that lefty creeper orbiters want to do away with guns so they can assault women without consequence.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

>people that dont know anything are the ones trying to take things away

staple. it's a staple. Unless you're trolling about being ignorant about staple vs stable. I don't know what to believe anymore.

This, pure unadulterated truth and logic user

Dont know but our muslim population is only like 1.3%. Basically insignificant

The culture for comes from the left and their (((handlers)))

*culture rot

>a time when we only had muskets

completely false.
learn history.

No matter how many times you post, you won't change one mind.
You are powerless, donk.

Tell me with a straight face you would feel completely safe and confident walking into any Indian reservation or slum thanks to your gun laws. Praise your liberal laws for helping the poor and destitute and keeping you free of violence.

America would be so much better country if you didn't have all those criminal mexican and ghetto niggers though,they're the only reason I can think of why owning a gun would be a problem.

I don't worry about getting shot going outside, either. Most people live in safe cities and don't have to worry about carrying on the daily, but I won't fault those who live in liberal shitholes lile Chicago that feel the need to defend themselves

>future former marine

Post proof, faggot.

so you like trump?

The right to self defense is never outdated.
>Terrorize this nation
The Bill of Rights does not include an individuals feelings of safety. If it did all niggers would be sent back to Africa tomorrow because they make myself and others feel unsafe.

for since it can never be supposed to be the will of the society, that the legislative should have a power to destroy that which every one designs to secure, by entering into society, and for which the people submitted themselves to legislators of their own making; whenever the legislators endeavour to take away, and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any farther obedience, and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.