ITT: Anime without a single bad episode

If you're only counting season 1, sure. Otherwise, definitely no.

Doraemon too

you start

The original series, not the Z

the apex of anime

The only right answer

ping pong the animation

*tips*

The ovas were shit that clashed horribly with the source material (both ONE and Murata)

Every episode across two seasons were 10/10.

What OVAs? I'm sure you just hallucinated the OVAs.

I'm on episode 12 and this shit is boring as fuck

But he already did user. Well in case you can't see it here it is

Literally every filler arc besides G8

The only correct answer

Why the shit taste friendo?

dont talk to me pleb

>∞

The whole thing is just kind of mediocre-to-ok

it is supposed to be boring user, that's what makes it so deep :^)

But not bad, right?

Ep 7 with the nuclear powered robot going berserk didn't feel like it had any connection to the rest of the series. Also ep 10 (?) where Asuka fights the angel inside the magma is kinda meh
The feng shui one was eh

What was your favourite episode? The one about the robot family always gets me.

Everything after the fighting is boring and meaningless.

You like Aho girl, guy. You have no right to call anyone a pleb.

But not bad. It was still kind of good-ish. Maybe I'm just too much of a fanboy

Are you still hurting?

>2 uraharas and no yamamoto
wtf

genuinely interesting anime don't exist, majority have boring direction and even then, the story isn't good enough to be "perfect"

you dont like aho girl, buddy. You have no right to breathe

I'm being serious user, does it really get good or continue being boring?

>Genuinely interesting anime don't exist.
You've not watched enough anime then. If you want some that are genuinely interesting in my opinion at least, watch Ping Pong or Kino's Journey.

I'm not your buddy, friend

What? Season 2 of ZAWA ZAWA was better than Season 1 imo
I guess I can see people thinking that the Pachinko arc dragged on a bit though.

He said interesting not boring

stage 1

I think what he's saying is that his standards are much higher than yours. It takes a degree of ignorance to recommend Ping Pong or Kino

How are those two boring or bad, if I may ask?

1/10 bait

It's like how Naruto isn't boring or bad until you've seen a better anime to compare it to.

Literally half of it was complete trash, I don't even know what you were watching, but here's your (You).

What makes you say that? I thought Ping Pong was certainly unique in both overall style and deliverance of its story to the point where I've not seen much like it at all. Kino on the other hand is just a comfortable yet interesting experience all throughout thanks to each episode feeling like its own adventure. I fail to see how those two series aren't interesting, unless they're not the kinds of series you'd find enjoyable, which would be understandable.

Fucking garbage.
EOE is ok tho

Samurai Champloo
Black Lagoon
SpaceDandy (don't remember season 1 too well but season 2 all episodes were good)
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
jojo part 2 (training was kinda ehh but I still liked it)

>jojo part 2
Leddit misses you.

I don't care why you like it, I'm just explaining where others people are coming from. It's a matter of perspective

the very definition of a pretentious cuck

So it's just boring/bad because there's better anime out there? Like what? I don't really think that shows they have higher standards nor do I think it 'proves' Kino and Ping Pong aren't interesting anime.

literally every episode

>666

Who cares, Sup Forums keep sucking re:zero dick even tho it's a leddit anime

They're bad because they are but you need a degree of awareness of better things to see that

Better things like what? Enlighten me with some examples user.

Kemono Friends

In what ways is Kemono Friends objectively better when it's a completely different genre to say, Ping Pong? I mean, I enjoy the show a lot but I wouldn't put it anywhere near Ping Pong or Kino's Journey in terms of how good it is.

>The Kemono brony's pretentious enough to think his series is the best.
Who'd have thunk?

actually, opm is the biggest reddit-tier anime out there. Well, that's not why it sucks. It's because it wants to be a gag anime with serious bits and excels at neither. But I guess if you can laugh at the same joke for an eternity then by all means keep watching it.

>Kemono Friends

You seriously believe people like one punch man for the comedy? Are you retarded?

dropped that shit the 1st ep

That's because you're a child

never said it. I said it's a major part of it and it's badly executed. Hence it does have shitty episodes and the show itself if greatly overrated.

>The one punch is the only joke in the series XD
Also
>It's because it wants to be a gag anime with serious bits and excels at neither.
How does it excels at neither?
>opm is the biggest reddit-tier anime out there
You have bnh, snk, re:zero ,even fucking EVA is Reddit tier at this point

>Calls Kemono Friends a good anime
>Thinks he can call other people a child.
Head back to your containment thread, kemonobrony.

im dissapointed Sup Forums

Sup Forums hates MALtama.

Sup Forums has shit taste in almost every regards, your point is?

I'd argue OPM is more reddit tier than any of those besides maybe Re;Zero

Are those guys doing any pirate stuff at all?

>im dissapointed Sup Forums

>mannequin episode
>good

Maybe try saying that out loud and that will help you figure out why what you're saying is retarded.

Leave us from this.
What about the other points?

It's fucking garbage

Not that guy, was just saying, that's the only point I really agree with that he made.

>he thinks the one punch KO is a joke
jesus. It's the core plot point, everything revolves around it. Now go on, watch the show for the 30th time and laugh out loud at saitama missing the local super market bargain sale
>y-y-you're a baka
wow, solid argument there

the natsuki episodes and the pool episode with the impact blue girls should be trashed desu

You clearly didn't say it out loud. Just do it for me okay?

>Dude, what does my shirt say?

SAY WHAT?

>He thinks that everything resolve around the one punch

fuck off phoneposter

>Now go on, watch the show for the 30th time and laugh out loud at saitama missing the local super market bargain sale
I think it was one time.
And the point of the anime is about saitama's struggle to feel something again and how miserable his life is with him being the strongest , at least that what I think

Wut

>he doesn't know