Fuck America

I went to the supermarket I got a bag of oranges when I got them home it had a sticker on it product of the USA! And I had some and they where shit fuck America and Trump and America first. We can grow our own food better than you with out all the chemicals and GMOs FUCK OFF AMERICA !!!

>gmos
>being a personal health concern as opposed to environmental one

Trump & The US didn't want the ttp because they want the whole world domination ! Same reason the UK is breaking away from the EU so they can have it all with the US!

Why do abos keep thinking they can do anything other than invent sticks? Are you enjoying the white man's gift to you abo? BTW, you can't grow anything if your entire continent is a desert.

no fuck you australlia you couldnt even beat birds, fuckin emus dude

Fuck Israel Trump & the US

Mutt Thread post your mutts

hahahahaha

Is there any Earth-chan vore? Asking for reasons

>Australia can't grow their own oranges

That looks like a really tasty planet.

I fixed that for you, pic related

>Your oranges suck
It's the end of winter man and they're hit or miss. The best are the worst. Lil halos are grown in frack runoff but got dandy are they good. I don't think I've ever eaten anything grown in Australia. Maybe roo meat in a burger or some shit.

This is some low energy shitposting. I expect better from Australia. Sad!

Can’t tell if you’re retarded or pro bait

>It's the end of winter man and they're hit or miss
I just get bags of the Clementines, they are good from October to February, then they go to shit. Also only buy ones from the US, the Chile and mexican ones are always full of seeds or taste like shit

>"We can grow our own food"
>perpetual post-apocalyptic soil

this leaf gets it

also want to add that Mexican avocados suck ass too, so buy hoss from illegals in California instead

Damn Bruce, who pissed in your spiders this morning

Where does needs end and greed begins?
And most importantly, who decides those things?
Because if you're going to have daddy-government, the they'll decide that all you need is 300g of bread and 10l of water (including hygiene) per day.

I probably live where those oranges were grown and packaged. Can confirm, no GMO's, you just don't like oranges OP.

I always laugh at this. There is a huge transformer shortage and the biggest nations that are suffering because of this is Africa. Every time some dumbass destroys a transformer there, the more backwards Africa becomes.

You chose to buy them
Stop being a nigger

>There is a huge transformer shortage and the biggest nations that are suffering because of this is Africa
I work beside a Veridian (power provider) storage outlet, they must have at least 50-60 transformers in their back parking lot, luckily for them no niggers live around here

>people actually defend GMOs
why you faggots getting offended by this dudes post? hes right

Poo detected

You need to buy seasonal fruit. It's summer so the oranges sold here are imported from amerishit land.
Read the labels, it could be worse, you could have bought chink chemical weapon.

Yeah they shot through me like a rocket an yeah i will read the label next time

Fucking US Oranges that are fucking shit Austainlin Oranges kick as mate

Australians grow tangerines instead because they are faggots.

This is now an Iowa thread

lmao triggered kiwi cunts are hilarious. where do you get your images with - and ! and $ in the names, cunt?

Before you go blaming Trump, think of all the Mexicans families that pick the food...

- ! $ Keeps my best pics at the top of the folder

hey that's a pretty good autip

Based Australia.
Fuck America.

9/10 chances you're an american. show flag, self hater

Yeah something I came up with :)

>you're an american. show flag, self hater
Since when is it wrong to hate on America as an American?
>schoolshootings every month
>orange for a president
>90% of the politicians care only for their pockets
>the orange sold us to the Russians

straight through botany bay where we send all the first worlds garbage

Divide and conquer, this shills improve.

HOW DO YOU SAY WE UNITE UNDER LOVE ?
Or fruit ?

kek, aussies always have the most perfectly balanced banter.

Mind if I join in?