How do we achieve the white ethnostate?

How do we achieve the white ethnostate?

Kill your government and your niggers

By taking away ALL white women's rights so they breed like rabbits. Its a fact that the less right the women of a country have the higher the fertility rate. That's why niggers in Africa have 6 kids.

I miss cereal guy.

This. Sadly most WNs don't seem ready to accept the fact that women aren't equal to men and that giving them rights and power was a huge fucking mistake.

Most white nationalist I know are rabidly anti feminists and extreme misogynist, which btw is a good thing

Depends in what form? I'm a Pan-European National Confederalist, and it's rather simple: Locate the areas of the globe where the white population has had national sovereignty and the overwhelming percentage of the population at some point, including Europe, Australia, New Zealand, most of North America, the southernmost states of Brazil, Argentina and a few select locations in places like South Africa, then confederate them. In many ways kind of like what the European Union does, except without Jews and corporate puppeteering and then in those areas where there is a massive proportion of subhumans, model zones around the Chinese Special Economic Zones (SEZ), but for culture and race (Special Diversity Zones), who are somewhat independent in regards to their functioning and governance, but act as containment zones for pro-diversity leftists and their their world immigrant scum.

You can achieve it by throwing one country under the bus in regards to the diversity problem (Sweden seems like the best example) where the country will inevitably fall into chaos and civil war and the ultimate fate of diversity in western countries gets revealed. A sufficient number of everyone else remaining in other western countries will get the picture and understand what multiculti causes and massively restrict immigration. And when the US eventually collapses along it's divisions, it's hegemony will end and China will begin sticking it's fingers in everyone else's business far too much to the point where white countries will have to band together to counter Chinese influence.

Evolution not revolution in this case.

by A) moving to montana and encouraging others to and B) pushing for calexit.

More multiculturalism will eventually lead to everyone having the same color. Then you can just pretend that everyone is white. Like you do now.

Not with Christianity or any form of Judaism. We’ll have to have a religion watch-list.

The Masons did bretty gud setting up the US Constitution. I say we start with that but make it more explicitly white and ban any Jew/Christian/Islam/Bible/Abrahamic/Semitic type of religion.

Montana is a landlocked no man's land. I'm not moving there.

Fucking kek!

By replying to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight, no immunities

Alternative Hypthothesis has done a few videos about this very thing. I'd recommend watching them.

>0. REPEAL THE 1965 IMMIGRATION REFORM
>1. Build the wall
>2. Step up deportations big time. Combine the Border Patrol and ICE into another branch of the military with the same level of funding and benefits.
>3. Cease all legal immigration except for whites of european ancestry
>4. Tax all remissions to Central and Southern American 80%.
>5. Revoke federal funding to sanctuary cities and states.
>6. End birthright citizenship.
>7. Begin a program to pay immigrants to move back to their home country and stay there
>8. Limit chain migration to whites of european ancestry
This will put the United States back on its way to being a majority white country. After these steps, you could also implement monetary incentive for whites to have children.
Newlywed heterosexual white couples will receive a substantial interest free loan from the government and for each child they have, a percentage of that loan (20-25% of it) is forgiven. You could also repeal the civil rights act and all anti-segregation laws. And the 19th amendment.

Congratulations, the United States is an ethnostate again, like it was intended to be.

Be white
Have a state

MGTOW

by going to sleep

i love how these posts come with pics of gorgeous girls like anyone here would have a chance ethnostate or not

time to let go of the delusion and return to reality. people are getting shit done while you wallow in mental filth