>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull presser 2/23/18
youtu.be/qTe6_eQhEqg
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull meeting 2/23/18
youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI
ncjfcj.org/sites/default/files/Broward Co Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline - MOU.pdf
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2nd-amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

Americans BTFO

Anything happen in last 6 hours?

ATTENTION: NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

OP IS GOING TO BED!

SWEEITE

trump did a thing

THICC

Late night state awoos

hnnnng

Republicans are crashing on the polls. Democrats surging and back on the path to retake the House. The bump from tax cuts is fading.

I'd say that's too much, but the tits are making up for her waistline. nn chinkers

will bake for milkers

Damn I believe polls now

Can the fives eyes please take care of this fucking sandnigger already? Do your god damn jobs.

Why did Kid Rock decide against running for a Senate seat in Michigan?

/ptg/ believed polls when they were good for the GOP, when they turn bad they cry about "muh 2016"

mai waifu

Why is CNN considered anything approaching a non-partisan source?

( . Y . )

RIP Kurdish Sumo wrestler
Fuck Syria and fuck the tyrant Assad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because he's a pussy

you mean me or the fat kurd?
im no sandnigger and i doubt five eyes cares about me

>will bake for milkers

Have another

Republicans taking a hit in the polls right now due to gun stuff. It's bad image to say you vote Republican after the media has been on a rampage. Same thing is why Trump polled lower in states he won.

Turns out there was a good reason for that.

When the polls are owned and directed by people against you the fact they can barely skew it towards themselves is telling. It's like a compass that is always off by X amount of degrees.

>/ptg/ is one person
I've never believed a single poll no matter how good or bad it looked because they're crafted to get the results they want

CUTE

Yeah but you haven't seen Trump's secret poll that shows Republicans up

He must have come to the realization that he has the intelligence of an iguana.

CNNs polls have gotten more garbage as time has gone on. They were pushing D+10 shit towards the end of the election.

they already do though

Yeah let's start WWIII over Syria. Great idea, Isreal's got to have that land amirite?

would collude/10

They're an arm of the DNC and Ted Turner made that clear a long, long time ago.

polish khazars

I know you're memeing but that was unironically a thing in 2016
See Wisconsin and Michigan

All land in the whole world belongs to America by right of Manifest Destiny

He's /ourguy/, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI

ww3 is probably gonna start with India and China over some border dispute

Okay, sweetie

thanks

SAY IT WITH ME

BLUE
TSUNAMI

Chink! I love you. D-don't go...

He was never going to run, it was a stunt to sell t-shirts and boost concert sales.

Stop posting 3d girls, it makes me miserable

Unironic moron.

Guys David is in this thread. Say something nice

I'll be back, no worries

Democrats confirmed satanic.

t. butthurt liberal who apologizes for xer nation to the world constantly

wow

If the polls are true, why is Dems like Dianne Feinstein being challenged by her OWN PARTY. The Dems are in turmoil while the Republicans can just shell out millions at any time they want to.
It's a simple case of people not willing to tell pollsters that they will vote R anyway.

>NO WALL
>AMNESTY DON
>GUN GRABBIN' DON
>OBAMACARE STILL HERE
>BLUE ALABAMA
>BLUE HOUSE
>BLUE TSUNAMI
>BLUE 2020
>BLUE US FOREVER

SAY IT WITH ME
J U S T

hey, what's it mean when you ust the "t." before butthurt?

Very Fake News CNN polled a total of 1,016 adults from Feb. 20-23 nationwide and had respondents self-identify their political affiliations.
33 percent as Democrats
44 percent as Independent or members of another party and
23percent as republican

Looking at the most recent Gallup polling on how Americans self-identify politically, CNN’s figures are off as much as 14 percentage points for Republicans

REALITY

Forty-four percent of U.S. adults self-identify as Democrat or Independents who lean Democrat, according to a December 2017 Gallup poll.

Roughly 37 percent of Gallup respondents self-identified as Republicans.

“These snapshots, like CNN does, where they drop in and survey for a specific period. You don’t see any context or continuity. “Polling American adults means just anybody. Anybody who answers the phone is included in CNN’s poll.”

Polling All Adults Versus ‘Likely Voters’
CNN polled the opinions of “adults,” ages 18 and up, however, Rasmussen polled “likely voters.” Choosing one method or the other can lead to different results.
Polling “adults” includes a significant number of respondents in a given sample that either rarely or never vote. Adults that are not politically active, or rarely politically active, are less likely to follow public policy debates as closely as those who are committed voters.
Using “likely voters,” someargue, like Kyle Kondik, managing editor of “Sabato’s Crystal Ball,” is a better barometer for measuring presidential approval ratings.
“If I were to start doing a poll of presidential approval, I personally would do registered voters,” Kondik told TheDCNF in July 2017. “If you’re looking specifically at trying to figure out the electoral effects, you’re probably better off doing registered voters or likely voters.”

Absolutely savage, gets me every time

AMMESNTY

>The Dems are in turmoil while the Republicans can just shell out millions at any time they want to.
LMAO

He doesn't know

Nationalist that wants to mind our fucking business for once and do us instead of bleeding ourselves out with everyone else's bullshit.

Absolutely rekt.

I know that feel
I'm holding you to that. Thanks for baking

>If the polls are true, why is Dems like Dianne Feinstein being challenged by her OWN PARTY.
She's not far-left enough. They've decided to die on that hill from here on out. Hilarious that the jew is getting snubbed.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD BUT YOU'RE FAMOUS

I'm advocating for conquest not aide or help, the rest of the world should be annexed into the American Empire

>need to sleep
>not done studying
keep me up with fun memes /ptg/

Juvenile delinquents RULE the schools. Victims and their families should be outraged at their school’s discipline code and preparing to sue the BC School board and Sheriff’s office for this collaboration. Nikolas Cruz was never busted at school because of the 2013 NAACP collaborative discipline policy:
ncjfcj.org/sites/default/files/Broward Co Collaborative Agreement on School Discipline - MOU.pdf
Broward County’s School Discipline ‘Agreement” signed by the Sheriff, State Atty and local judges. Its purpose is to keep minority juvenile delinquents out of prison by not enforcing Florida state laws in schools.
These various behaviors will NOT result in suspension or expulsion or notification to the police. Instead they receive warnings, lectures and possible stern scolding!
The infractions include -All student misbehavior and these non-violent infractions:
Disrupting or Interfering with class
Affray - fighting in a public place
Theft if less than $300
Vandalism damages < $1,000
Disorderly conduct
Trespassing, Loitering or Prowling
Criminal Mischief
Gambling
Harrassment or Threats
Alcohol -all related offenses
Possession of Cannabis
Drug Paraphernalia
Obstructing Justice w/out Violence
“Go ahead kids. Smoke pot, booze it up, fight, THREATEN a teacher and tear the bloody place up! The NAACP & Broward schools & their sheriff got your back. Since your family has failed to discipline, a sanctuary program for criminal youth continues at your school.

yes the democrats totally are not aimless, that is why they constantly fight each other and challenge each other in their own state. but keep on the muh alabama meme.

Is it confirmed to really be that kid?

>the only true American in this thread

The Democrats are out raising Republicans massively AND their warchests are massive due to their wealthy donors.

(inb4 DNC and RNC official numbers while ignoring the actual money raised for races)

Lets not be hasty, the non-shithole parts of the world get conquered

FUCKING GOOKS HAVE MORE OF A WORKING JUSTICE SYSTEM THAN U.S.

You guys better start hoping McCain gets better

mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2nd-amendment

>The Second Amendment clearly recognizes the right of individual, law-abiding citizens to own and use firearms. Senator McCain has consistently and vigorously fought to ensure the right to bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment is not infringed upon.

McCain might be the Maverick we need to stop Trumps Gun Control bill. We now he has the guts to stand up to Drumpf when no one else will

Adapted from Finns into a meme form that essentially means anything after the t. is what you are accusing someone of being

I'm here forever, remember? We're all here forever

>tfw too dumb to know how to buy AR-15s without google's help

I hate these people so much. The constant virtue signaling bullshit turns my stomach.

How did that work for Clinton and keep believing Muh polls...it’s not been two years and you’re blinded by hate

You probably said the same thing about Virginia and Alabama.

thank you

Soon

>caters to beaners
>caters to anchor babies and "based legal" hispanics
Imagine, Texas was white 70 years ago

M8, the blue tsunami is coming and Republicans still have no goddamn plan for it

I thought it meant thanks, like 'thanks butthurt"

Yup

As long as we've got our Based Hispanics™ though we'll be alright!

Well, she won't know pic related's feel for quite some time

At least he sees it coming.

But true, Texas senate seat could very well go blue this year.