Dragon Ball Super

"Kiero"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VnMN82ShF54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It appears that Vegeta breaks out of mafuba seal somehow

Freeza and Frost team up after Freeza declares he betrayed universe 7. Gohan is in a tough spot

VEGETA EPISODE WHEN?

>space jin
why does he love castration so much?

I LOVE BEEERUSSAMA!

I SAID KIERO!

youtube.com/watch?v=VnMN82ShF54 caulifla sucks

no clue, but its his/her thing
>mods deleting a masterpiece from space jin

"Chi-chi meet our new wife"

I see a lot of people shitting on Linda Young's Freeza.
Chris Ayres sounds like he's channeling 80s Skeletor. He sounds like a generic Saturday morning cartoon villain.
Linda Young sounded like an androgynous alien being. She gave that character more personality because she did genuinely sound malevolent and courteous at the same time. Chris Ayres is doing a bad Blofeld impersonation.
This is just my opinion. Put your pitchforks and torches away.

>Is that all you got, Jiren?

vegeta does not know how to do the finger fusion

According to DBS manga , Base Vegito is significantly stronger than SSB Goku. In Fact Zamasu thinks its a transformation because of the huge power boost

Betraying his own Universe is such a retarded but classically Freeza thing to do.

Reminder that if Brack and ZAMAS were in the tournament Universe 10 would won

If Goku and Vegeta had fused right before going to world of void, base vegito would one shot all but 1 fighter and then would be able to go ssg and pummel Jiren

No if they went straight to Jiren, Toppo or Hit.

Hahaha no.

Base Vegito is significantly stronger than SSB Goku. Toppo and Hit are ssb goku level so they'd lose. Jiren is the only one who would require transforming

>finger fusion
Fusion Dance you retard.

Kais can't participate

>He hasn't realized that the Japanese voice actors are way better than Funimation
Explain yourselves dubfags

He does know, you retard.
He watched all the events from heaven,watch DBZ again.
Furthermore he knew that Goku can turn in Ssj3.

How mad will the Japs be when Frieza gets erased?

>U6 is on the verge of deletion with their hidden nameks being their last fighters (somehow)
>Piccolo proposes that they fuse with him so at least they won't get deleted
I see no down-side to this

>Freeza not just dead, but permanently deleted from existence. He cannot and will not ever return in any way shape or form
They would probably riot

>2 Nameks later and Piccolo still has no new form or moves.

Yeah it'd just be a straight power-boost and he'd still be nowhere near the top I guess, oh well

waka waka gohan

You know it's kind of bullshit that Tien is literally enlightened and will never attain God Ki. He's achieved fucking enlightenment.

SSJ 1 Vegito > SSB KKx50 goku

Freeza and Frost

Freeza teamed up with the wrong guy. Frost is the 6th-strongest at best on a team that's Hit and Kale and 8 other scrubs.

Nah Freeza will be revealed to just be playing with Frost.

moron you need to practice that dance many times over. When have we seen vegeta practice the dance?

Man this is terrible. At the end of Z it was proven Vegeta was a good guy, so the mafuba is an instant fail. And as for Frieza and Frost, who cares? Frost is too weak for anyone to care about and you know for a fact Gohan will probably get revenge and ring Frieza out for ROF.

"Evil" Containment Wave is just a name. If you'd seen Dragon Ball, you would have noticed that Piccolo sealed Kami.

>Frost

This is basically the equivalent of Namek Frieza teaming up with Guldo.

Probably because he's no longer evil and it's for EVIL CHARACTERS JUST LIKE THE SPIRIT BOMB

How the FUCK does Mafuba even work on any of these people

How the FUCK is Spirit Bomb going to work on Jiren

Both were ESTABLISHED to only work on evil entities by Roshi and King Kai upon their debut

>Super just doesn't give a shit, yet you all think way too hard about it and try to deduce shit through multiple layers when Toei/Toyo/Tori don't give a shit

GOOD
FUCKING
JOB

>Implying this isn't a double ruze by Frieza and he is in fact going to betray Frost instead

It's too early for Frieza to betray anyone, there are still too many fighters remaining.

I didn't mind Young's voice, though I'd argue her dialogue was way more cartoony. Freeza singing "pop goes the weasel" as he killed Krillin was not very menacing. Kai Freeza's snark was a little more subtle by comparison.

Linda Young and the old young Goku/Gohan were way fucking better

Ayres is really good too though, but whoever they got for young Goku / Gohan is hot garbage and ruins the Kai dub

>empty void
>uses spiritbomb by collecting energy from all living things

How will they explain this bs working? Will the other universes actually give their energy and contribute to their own demises?

How many retards are gonna say that there won't be any episode tonight?

Allright, we get it. You are so funny and original. Fuck you, you are doing this every fucking time.

The androids, genius.

lol imagine this happening.

Ride em cowboy!

Isn't Ayres basically trying to imitate Nakao's voice?
On a side note, how come Young's final form Freeza had a unique voice, then it got dropped for the 1st form's?

There is no episode. Watch the preview from last week. It says 17th.

I have a feeling that Goku is going to absorb the spirit bomb like Trunks did.

Well Trunks killed Zamasu with the energy of like 3 children and Mai

this, especially mafuba shouldn't work on Magenta, Vegeta, the person Roshi used it on a couple of episodes ago, etc

haha, like I said, funny guy

>Well Trunks killed Zamasu with the energy of like 3 children and Mai

Don't remind me

How much does the Grand Priest know?

I like DBS without thinking about every little thing and crying. Should I leave this thread?

Beerus, Whis and such. Zen'o will raise their hands too, so it'll be safe.

Watch the fucking preview.

Lets be honest, Frieza has no plan does he?

dont ask questions

I hope it's a Saiyan-arc spirit bomb

>How the FUCK does Mafuba even work on any of these people
Mafuba worked against kamisama. It was created to stop an evil, but it's not really something that only works against evil.

Still shouldn't work on Jiren, who is considered to be pure good. Spirit Bomb / Mafuba only work on evil.

>Should I leave this thread?

Just try it.

Frieza is a good boy and hes not planning anything.

And we already know that Genki Dama won't work against him, so I don't see the issue.

Why are you trying so hard?

Spirit Bomb was never established to only work on evil entities. You can't form one if you're evil and you can bounce it back if you're pure hearted but there has literally never been confirmation that chucking a giant ass Spirit Bomb at a good person wouldn't annihilate them. It's a danger to the planet it's used on for fuck's sake, it's just a massive as fuck ball of energy.

Who said it worked? Have you seen the episode already? For the Spirit Bomb, it must be DEFLECTED. It can hurt the pure/hearted.

Any stream to watch the japanese history?

Because it's still being written that it can. It not working due to Jiren being too powerful and stopping it has nothing to do with that fact.

If you should, then I probably should, too. Aside from a few iffy moments, it's enjoyable enough for me.

Reminder Sept 17

Gohan still needed to deflect it physically. It's not like it stopped when realized his goodness and went the other way. Goku can charge it up, throw it at Jiren, then Jiren will swat it aside.

This spirit bomb almost killed Vegeta. Gohan should've been dead if that's what you're suggesting.

remember that time mafuba worked on kami

Who used to voice young Goku/Gohan?
Who does it now?

>i like dbs even though it completely throws a middle finger at everything from db and z
>am i special
>why do you guys be mean at cartoon
>why not turn brain off
>you cant criticize what you like and wish it was better

fuck u

>Namek had so little life Goku had to spend a fair bit of time pulling energy in from the surrounding area

If this is a tournament essentially fighting for your own existence, why would anyone give Goku the time he needs? or where will this energy come from in an empty void?

theres no episode tonight?

I think it already aired. The whole thing isn't out yet though

>gohan deflected something that vegeta couldnt
>because gohan is pure and vegeta was evil

wow its almost exactly what was said

>DBZ Movie
>First time they fusion into fat Gogeta
>Second time Gogeta

Just because you think that Trunks and Goten (KIDS) need many tries to turn into Gotenks, doesn´t mean that Vegeta and Goku (experienced adults) need so many tries as well.

>implying watching a show isn't about having fun
>implying criticism towards what you watch is obligatory

So it's true we're not getting an episode today? Goddamn it, I need my weekly dose of DBS ;_;

There is, but some assholes trying to be funny! Don't fall for it!

i guess the u6 and u7 leftovers will have a pact to beat Jiren and give goku a bit of their energy?

Did you not read my post? I said you can deflect the things if you're pure hearted. Do you really think if he had just stood there and stared at it it would have just bounced off his stupid face?

No it's something about Japanese History.

I think it's taking place right now because i've heard it's 27 hours

Don't worry user. I got your fill right here.

>turn brain off
Wow, you really think hating Super makes you smart, don't you?

Nope

Did somebody say "dose"?

Is that really supposed to be gogeta? It looks like Goku/Gohan

Meh sometimes. It happens. Episodes takes breaks some times.

Forgot pic.

got some right here

I think it's Audienceku from the Broly God 4D thing

Maybe you need to get a fucking hobby if you can't handle a show taking a break for a 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸.