>fripside commercial just aired with sisters noise and only my railgun live

What

I want to fuck this headcrab

>AC invading Avignon
>PMC trying to sneak into AC gets mowed down
>Fiamma flinging the pope halfway across the city
>Brexit
There's a lot of crazy shit coming

Why is it so hard for Touma to make people agree with him without first punching them in the face?

He subconsciously wants to be violent, that's his thelema.

>Itsuwa's lewd costume
>Carissa's outfit and fight
>All of Battle Royale.
I want everything animated now.

>Accelerator dropping lava on Terra
>Acqua repeatedly kicking Touma's ass
>Acqua vs Knight Leader in the manliest fight of OT

CARRISA'S VA IS RECORDING CARISSA MOCKING EUROPE RIGHT NOW.

>The adventures of Laura and the Queen of England
>Touma almost fucking dying against Acqua

God I wish the summer SS was a little servicy instead of showing us already what we know: that Index and Touma wants to fug each other.

Wait, what?

It means it's happening, user. The eclipse was a sign that the stars have aligned. Hell, even my country is reairing Railgun S for some reason.

Commercial shilling for their live concerts.

Somehow the songs they've played in the commercials where only my railgun, sister's noise and clockwork planet OP

Where do you live?

It's kind of funny looking back on Acqua beating the absolute shit out of Touma. When you first read it you think, "holy shit, Touma's lucky Acqua let him keep his arm." Now it's, "holy shit, Acqua's lucky he let Touma keep his arm."

Now that I think about it, Aleister probably wanted him to take his arm for more EXP.

That was on Japanese TV btw

>I can't wait to see the White Queen torment Kyousuke and by extension Raildexfags after there is no S3 while Bloodsign is animated instead
FTFY

Not so fast, slut.

I mean, cowtits exist in that.

>Acqua takes off Touma's arm while he's unconscious
>Touma wakes up in a crater and Acqua's gone but his hand is still there. In pristine condition in fact
>Did he get bored beating the crap out of me and leave?
>That's right, Itsuwa! Itsuwa, are you...
>Itsuwa?

Is HO14 out already?

Yes, they do.

>tfw want to spread the good word of Her Majesty but also want to shitpost Fre/nda, Termugino and Too easy level 5.
Can we get both please?

Yes.

Yep. Enjoy the era of Wraith.

Is the new cover out?

>standing behind megamikoto
>she railguns 180 degrees away from me
>I die
CHINKS FIX YOUR HITBOXES

sec.or.tv/wordpress/?p=1596

> Battle Royal ft. Kekine
> Acqua vs. Amakusa & Touma
> Terra of The Left
> Avignon & Tsuchi

S3 soon

The hitboxes and skills in general are pretty wonky, it is the first version after all though so I didn't expect things to be absolutely perfect. Given a couple updates and more character additions, things should be smooth. This game is basically Grand Theft Index though and I love every minute.

I'm not quite sure what you guys are talking about, everything is working fine. I stand behind Mikoto literally everytime

What could possibly be such an important new character as to not show off the design for spoilers?

At least it 1v1s me with laggy chinks that are also my level instead of laggy chinks twice my character level.

Lol the lag is still so bad with the chinks that every touma mirror match looks like a poorly animated dragon ball z fight scene

So it looks like any dragon ball z fight scene?

I'm not sure, perhaps there is some permanent development like how Quenser's family adopted Catherine.
Then again this guy never posts designs for HO so it could just be him holding back and the spoiler isn't that big a deal.

I get into a touma mirror match match with an american (cpl.surviver) and then my game crashes.

fukou da

>Saten beats down an Aleister with a bat

Saten doesn't have any friends.

>Too easy, Number One

Looks like Japan fucking loved this HO volume

Kamachi's been on a fucking roll this year with his volumes

Has Touma still not slept in like 3 days? Will he even get a minute of shuteye before NT ends?

Oh it was you. Also not American.

lame

Why does she wear the bun?

36 hours.

I don't know what is going on in the girl's public bath but it looks crazy.

She does have lots of boyfriends, however.

I can't believe Beatrice is fucking ded

So will Kamachi make Index relevant and interesting enough to the point that people start liking her again or is it too late for that?

He gave up on that back in OT2. He can make her relevant but he won't and can't change her enough to make more people like her.

Maybe user was right and Index is the daughter of Lola and/or Aleister and she will be relevant again.
But it will be the same as always, i guess.

Spoilers when?

Cover fucking When?

I was simply curious what others thought about it. I personally can't bring myself to like her anymore.

Well, if you read NT1's Afterword again, it's not going to last forever.

For the record, I enjoyed her moments in OT. Especially in the 2nd half and thought she featured enough.

>NT1 was 6 years ago.

It's not just about featuring though but her character in general. Mikoto barely featured in the second half of OT but is still well liked.

That's not exactly forever. I don't have an issue with it because I know it will come up eventually.

Yeah. I meant to say I also liked her as a character and her role. I think she some decent room for development, but maybe when the 2nd controller comes up again. I wonder if Coronzon will utilize that.

So I did the math, and it would take you 200 fake battles to unlock index or tsuchimikado from having no USBs, and only 55 real pvp victories to unlock imouto. Plus, it costs nothing to fight real pvp battles, but you can only fight 10 fake battles each day for free.

>fake battles
What are these? I don't think I got them unlocked yet.

There is a limit for real pvp battles. You can only get coins from a set number of matches that week.

Keep in mind that in June beta the amount of real PvP currency per week was capped. I believe it was at 4k.
You unlock pretty early on, well before actual PvP.

The only thing I can think of them being is the thing where I had to fight a giant trash bot for a quest

Is she a pure maiden?

Nah, that's another activity altogether. Check for an icon of two fists hitting each other. That's the fake PvP, you battle other player's teams but they're AI controlled.
Real PvP isn't accessible directly from the phone anymore.

>NT17 was about two hours ago

Oriana is like the easiest character to get if you're in a guild or something

How do you even get those things to get her usbs? Are they guild challenges?

You donate gekota

>NT8 was about 2 billion years ago

Is there a chatroom at the guild ?
If there is we could post questions there so we wouldn't spam this place so much.

Look for a R/a/ildex thread in the message system.

There are three types of guild quests. Each type gives its own currency that you can spend on whatever. Donating gekotas increases guild funds and rewards with a random currency at a 1:1 ratio.
Also each challenge can only be completed twice per player. Except for the president, apparently.

I think members can do it twice, while associate members can only do it once.

>Since he was not silver-haired, busty, or beautiful, Heivia reflexively grabbed at the man, so the young female bodyguards in white sailor uniforms knocked him to the ground and thoroughly rewarded him.

Lucky.

Has this series managed to top NT 9 yet? I quit after how disappointing NT10 was and didn't bother reading the rest.

NT18 was about as good, unless you're just an edgelord.

It astounds me how fickle people can be.

That or he just read it for the suffering and thought it would continue with that theme.

How's Heivia with his cute fianceƩ by the way?

Probably edgelord.

So is there any other way to get Mikoto other than the random win from the pingball thing? If pvp gets you Imouton and "fake pvp" gets you Index and Tsuchi, then what gets you Mikoto?

Edgelord with garbage taste.

Merging Mikoto, Tsuchi, Kuroko and Komoe pins gives you a bag of USBs

NT9 was good, but not solely because of the suffering. That's like thinking WW3 was good because of a single character or fight.

>ignoring that 8-10 contained some of the most heavy characterization in the entire series

It doesn't matter which ones you merge I think, you get totally random goodies.

Nope. Still pretty fun though.

Not to mention the best cliffhanger I've seen in any book I've read. Can you imagine reading the end of NT8 and then having to wait for the next book?

I just tried what he said and got a bag of USBs, so there might be something.

When someone likes NT9 but nothing else, that's an indicator that it was because of the suffering. Accel, Hamazura, and Touma all had good characterization when they went through their hardest times, and that is not limited to just one volume.

NT9 was an average tearjerker wank.