What forms of diversity are allowed in the 4th Reich?

What forms of diversity are allowed in the 4th Reich?

Diversity in Europeans.

Reichs are an entirely German thing. 3rd Reich was a historical phrase for the third unification of German people. Stop being tarded

anything but niggers, spics, muslims, gooks, and indians

Agreed

>one-line writing prompt one-post
>gibberish
Sage all spam.

found the autist

sure about that?

they're probably going to have to be mulatto or full nigger. Maybe some chink admixture too since that's all that will last in 10 years

This

>What forms of diversity are allowed in the 4th Reich?
Man and woman.

This.

Found the retard who makes up for his lack of basic reason by calling anyone with any kind of intelligent "autistic"

It will allow in the Finnish. No Southern Italians allowed.

I concur

>I have many intelligent

Diversity of boipucci

Amen.

Muslims, Japanese, Hindus, Mexicans, and certain blacks.

>3rd Reich was a historical phrase for the third unification of German people

get a load of this ignorant little faggot

Its entirely true, dumb faggot

>you made a typo
>retarded meme
Such intelligent

76%+ white 0%jewish

>Certain Blacks
What did he mean by this?

Height obviously.

I bet you think the HRE was holy, Roman, and an empire just because it's called so.

It depends on which countries the 4th Reich is on, i.e. in the US only mutts should be allowed, in Japan only Japs, etc...

he meant to say he's jewish

Diversity is good because the races are best separated so that way they have their own cultures and ways of life. Granted, a lot of races are a lot more flawed than others, but multiculturalism will kill national/racial identities which is bad in some ways. I don't think races should be mixed, but I do think we should maintain our separate races and nations so that way the world is more enriched. It makes the world feel larger and more alive. If everywhere you go on Earth was the same and all the people were the same there would be nothing unique about our world.

I can't find it, but think of the comic about the white guy exploring the world in a multi-cultural world and in a normal world. At the end of the multicultural one the person because bitter because there is nothing to learn, gain, or experience that isn't new or unique to the region/country you visit.

one drop rule

>parroting an Egalitarian faggot Frenchman to try to score brownie points on a Hong Kongese shitposting emporium
You don't think Monty fucking Python already did this 12 year old's joke enough?

It won't be illegal. It'll just be so culturally unappealing that people who do it will be effectively shunned. People won't want to do it.

Asians and whites will be okay, but only among the wealthy families.

Holy fuck dude. The chick on the left is a goddess.
>Daily reminder that any girl below 175 cm is a subhuman midget that will fuck up your genes and only provide you with manlet offspring.

Diversity in European cultures and people.

Your screeching now doesn't mean I am wrong. Stay mad.

Hitler would disagree with the Jewish part

Go back to /his/ faggot. You missed the point that he was making.

Thats why you learn from others mistakes

You didn't offer a single shred of evidence that I was wrong to begin with, so I replied like to like. The "Third Reich" means the Third Reich of German people, the third unification into an imperial power. Its not my fault you're mentally retarded and don't know basic history.

ur mums pussy m8ty

Japs and gooks are fine, but no chinks or jungle asians.

you forgot one.

also most important one you forgot.

TFW
> father 188, mother 173,
> me 183
And can't find a good gal at least 175

LE BASED SIKHS XD