I have a IQ of 142 i am highly industrialist an ability in science that tops sat scores and i have lived in red line...

I have a IQ of 142 i am highly industrialist an ability in science that tops sat scores and i have lived in red line poverty my whole life. I have been disabled since i was 19 and never had the ability to work or go to college i was forced to leave the USA despite being a citizen and now live in the 4th poorest country on earth how much human advancement has been lost because of situations like mine? Before I left the USA I was giving people the ideas on how to advance different fields like nano tech, robotics, space telemetry.

>who is Stephen Hawking
You have no excuse

Idk you're the smart one apparently

yeah figure it out faggot you have the high iq.

You can’t even put together a fucking coherent sentence mongoloid. This larp is fake and gay.

For a smart person you sure spell like shit

>a IQ

lol

why were you forced to leave?

>I have a IQ
>a
stopped reading here.

you sound like a fag. nothing lost.

so? im the smartest motherfucker to ever live. i take shits that are smarter then you , and i still type like an asshole.

I have an IQ of about 92 and Im a drunk. However I worked hard all my life, and now im worth 3.7 million dollars, and im going to get to retire in a few years long before my social security benefits kick in.

I think probably the best thing you could do to improve your and our situation is to kill yourself.

heres a )you( with an sage

You obviously have access to the internet. Why are you no longer "giving people ideas" in fields like nano tech and robotics?

user look at what you are saying, your talents are infinetily more needed in your own coutry, the poorer countrys desperately need people like you to advance.

if you are so smart why are you in the 4th poorest country? the absolute state of "smart" people

i have an IQ of 139. im a NEET and just sit round playin vidya and jacking off

I have 120, 28yo i have a sexy gf but i am a NEET who lives with mom, the only thing i do is play videogames, everyone tells me about how intelligent i am and how i am wasting my potential, truth is i am fucking depressed and i cannot stand having a productive life, being outside hurts and every second i am thinking about getting back home to turn on my cool gaming PC and sit there all day thinking about the failure i am.

Dropped college cannot get up and do stuff 3 consecutive days without feeling completely exhausted and anxious and depressed.

>I have a IQ of 142
>a
right

>i have lived in red line poverty my whole life.
Same here! It's easy to be rich in this world, the trade off is you have to be a cunt!!! That's why there's so many rich Chinese! Being a cunt is second nature!!!

oooh boy, don't know about my iq but thats my life too.

I do not play videogames tho, I pass my time watching documentaries and studiying electronics, thats my hobby.

i hav iq 170 and will save many life but when the DACA fails i too will be cassed aside

>forced to leave the USA
>forced
>implying anyone not chained to the zionist cum spittoon, would not abscond

>meme flag
>1 post
Fuck off LARPer
SAGE

I has iq 169 i am smart then al of yuo

Larp

Thanks for the pasta m8, your efforts will not be left in vain.

this

Prove you're the smartest person to ever live. I always thought I was the smartest person to ever live. I still believe this. Perhaps we have the same level of intelligence, and we are the smartest people to ever live.

Nice blog. I really enjoyed the part about politics.

Same here, only I dropped out of high school. Had one year left to go, I should've finished imo. Oh well. Nothing matters when you're a mamzer. Life just doesn't seem worth it. My country is full of dangerous and hostile niggers, spics, foreigners anyway, I have nothing in common, and Western women are all ingrate bitches who hate White men and side with coons and spics every time. White women are retarded whores.

Wow OP, you're similar to me.

I remember the first time I learned people were retarded chimpanzees.. I started reading a book when I was 11 called the tipping point by malcom gladwell.. good book, some anecdotes on psychology, some interesting sociological stats. I was reading In math class, because who needs simple algebra when you can do quantum physics and college level computing when you're 12. A girl asked me what I was reading, so I showed her and her knee jerk reaction was that "oh there's a number in that book with a percent, I can't read it. I went home and did some IQ research and found out that my iq was over 400, and I did the standard deviation math and realized that if the average human's processing power is 93 in this country, and a cockroaches processing power is 25ish, that the average human has a lot more in common with a cockroach than they do with me.