Why are white boys so deceiving?

MUH HISTORY > you stole resources and genocided africans

MUH IQ SCORE > jews & asians are smarter

MUH TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT > for more than 200 years the chinese were more advanced until you white devils robbed the world of its resources

i'm white but i'm ashamed of this disgusting race full with socially autistic inbreds without empathy

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jmk3y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> gets insecure about small dicks so have to look for asian waifus

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

holy shit you are cringy

Fuck off duch faggot noone wants to hear your click bait shit.

Far too early in the morning for a shit-tier shitpost senpai. fuckin Saged

yellow teeth white boi got insecure?

give me some more white autistic screeching lmao!

>actually eating that old pasta
back to >>>/reddit/ cuckposter

There was this fight outside of Safeway with this huge crowd of people around it. It was two black men fighting about how one stole from the other. The fight ended with one of them being knocked down to the ground, but he tried grabbing his pants too stay up and revealed that the other black person had a micro penis. Can remember it clear as day.

streamable.com/jmk3y

;)

Haha ja joh kankerneger

>stole
0/10 discovered,processed,utilized, non existent otherwise.
>genocided niggers
if only. reality: christcuck Whites have bred niggers to the bio hazard world threatening hoard it is today.

>ITT: The 10th through 21st century never happened.
All African Empires were shit and produced nothing of value bar allowing European sailors to exploit them..The best Empire Afr*ca ever made was the Mamluks. But then again, they got conquered by the Big T*rk*sh cock, beating black bois easily, resulting in the Ottomans completely annexed the entire Levant and Egypt within a single year.
THE BL*CK TWIG FEARS THE T*RK*SH BULL. ADMIT IT.

wow you actually ate the pasta

u remember dicks?

"i'm white but i'm ashamed of this disgusting race full with socially autistic inbreds without empathy"
Kill yourself you disgusting KEK.

nice thumbnail

the white girl will always choose the black man

> Muh mythological stolen "Resources"
lol

there aren't any white girls in your picture though. hell I'd struggle to classify most as human

Yummy pasta huh?

saged

>don't reply to shill threads

The Greatest "Civilisation" that came out of Africa was the Mamluks, who their Eurasian cock insert into them within 1 year, conquering a region stretching from the Levant to Eritrea.
Sounds like the BBC is more of a twig then anything.
A D M I T I T
T H E B L * C K T W I G F E A R S T H E T * R K * S H B U L L

yeah ur still cringy for posting it

>Stolen resources
Alot of these "stolen resources" were also used to improve the quality of infarstructure and buildings of colonies which improved industry in the area, a gift these kangz have squandered

I remember because of how bad the fight was, and because the black guy had a hyper micro penis.

>streamable.com/jmk3y
>muh dick
yes, this is nothing new at all. sluts will always exist and every group of people has girls that eat up cock of a different color at the drop of a fucking hat. because that's all that matters to low IQ idiots, muh dik

this faggot doesn't know what post ID's are

I wasn't going to reply to this thread but I don't like people telling me what to do. So now I am replying. Fuck off you shitter.

poo reporting in

i think whites are unable to accept their mediocrity, though ironically being the marios of the races is their greatest trait. Now that the world has moved towards a more technological age, their run off the mill average racial IQ, coupled with their run off the mill average physicality, are at an impasse where whites are no longer able to hold on to their hegemony of the world.

Blacks, where their great physicality were great in the stone age, whites the marios of races are great now, but it's time for the turn of the Asian century.

>inb4 poo in loo

So when white women race mix its normal and progressive and when white men do its because we are worried about dick size? Nice try shlomo, but there still isn't even any evidence for blacks have bigger dicks. You sound like John Bettendorf.

hey poo do you know what post ID's are?

Is this a cryout?

We're blacks ever great in the stone age though? Africa was a shithole even then.

Hello Singh living in the GTA

apparently you dont

please don't tell him about our secret techniques for identifying each other that only true redpill-initiates like us know

Blacks have less upperbody strength, they just have big asses. Asians have high IQ but that doesn't include Indians. India has a low average IQ because you are infested with dalits which will hold you back.

Even if we stoel resources and genocided people it would still make us superior beacuse those races couldn't defend those resources.
Check mate.

see even the retarded sub humans that can't properly master using a toilet know how to properly differentiate post ID's yet doesn't.

>Africa was a shithole even then.
relative to other races at that time, they were better quality of life wise

I see you're well versed in canadian demographics

so true. its actually the wh*te devils who keep flooding into china and wakanda. thats the REAL story

well in the stone age yes,but that had a lot to do with a hunter gatherer lifestyle being extremely beneficial in pleistocene africa

I could tell by your faggy comment, you probably fell in love with trudeau again after his recent India junket, aka a desperate attempt to win Sikh votes. No other reason for the trip and sad part is that they are falling for it.

You're a race traitor. We are White men and we conquered the known world through our combined might. We established the dominance of Humans on this planet and we will continue to do so, regardless of how you FEEEEEEEL about it. Your genes will be left behind, as nature intended for you. Everything that makes you, *you*, will cease to exist and will not be passed on. Any knowledge, wisdom, insights you have into the world we inhabit will end with you. You look at your history and instead of thinking, "wow, my race sure has gone through a lot of shit and survived to be where we are today" to caring more about how you feel about the fact you're alive.

Because you are a cuck. A Soyboy. A degenerate faggot. Fuck your feelings pussy ass shit cunt

Nigger.

africas a big place user, they had stone buildings and metalwork and animal husbandry in some areas. they far from all live in mud huts and tents.

Fact #1: Not every white country enslaved niggers
Fact #2: Nigger kings enslaved poorer niggers and sold them to europeans for fucking cigarettes
Fact #3: Asians may have higher IQ but they're less creative therefore they don't have as many achievements as white people
Fact #4: Niggers are retarded
Get away from Sup Forums

not during the stone age they didn't

The only thing better about their quality of life was that Africa is warm.

i'm not a trudeau fan and I don't really have any love for India since I'm 3rd generation.

>slaughtered africans
Whites also slaughtered asians, all sorts of natives, but the overwhelming amount of people killed by whites are whites.
>stole all the ressources
How is that an argument against that white people made modern life possible?

/thread

You still have to go back

Sage goes in all fields

What exactly are you looking to accomplish with this post?

I'm not OP

I saw OP at a grocery store in Eindhoven yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ayyyyyy
It's a laff for sure, thanks for that
anyways rollerino, sagerino, go on with your life-arenino

Roll

LMAOSMDHGTFO

Lmaooooo (((coincidence))) right?

rawl

what the fuck

>kanker flag
yeah ok, nice bait cheesehead, but my gawd can you do better next time?

Not sure if it's bots creating these threads or some really inept trolls.
At least make a real good bait...
SAD

roll

Goddamned Pasta monsta!

Thats fine by us, White Women are the most annoying things on this fucking planet.

this pasta kinda sounds like something Sam Hyde or Charles would say

fuckin love sam hyde

so many newfags

ofc u do fag

t.jealous shitskin

faggot

>someone actually spent time writing this
sad

what's a white guy doing there?

Omfg, this is unironically you. Hope your visit was educational.

nigger-lover