Fate/Apocrypha

He was SPARTACUS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-4/chapter-1/chapter-1-11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ruler is a dumb concept, and Jannu is dumb too.

Not as dumb as Mordred.

come now there is no need for that

He is a mad man.

To be honest, there are countless times where Karna could've shot a laser from his eyes towards Vlad

KARNAFAGS KINDLY ASKING YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT, YOU'RE AN INSUFFERABLE BUNCH

If he'll stay in one place he would be buried in stakes. It's very hard to fight with him in that state. Inside gardens he is beating Vlad's ass without it anyway.

Its a fine concept; wars have always had a church member as a neutral party watching over the war, and summoning them directly eliminates the corruption element.

Instead of Kotomine, lets just summon Jeanne el Darko.

>Its a fine concept; wars have always had a church member as a neutral party watching over the war

They help cover things up and shelter masters, what can Jannu do?

If you paid attention to him earlier, he's a servant who is balanced because he has to watch his mana usage heavily so he doesn't end up draining out his master, he can only make flames for ten seconds. He always acts with a cool face but he was more limited in this match than he let on. He's very hard to kill either way though.

Beam probably wouldn't have worked anyway to Romania Vlad.

apex when

I thought they stopped subbing?

Same basic thing, also not be corrupted, and watch over the grail war as a neutral party who can command the players to stop breaking rules using a lot of command seals.

This kinda class came about because grail wars are always full of cheaters. Rulers can only be summoned in grail wars that might impact the world somehow in a dangerous way.

Stop rampaging servants, commands other to deal with the threat if something gone terribly wrong.

Help fuck over the black team because muh dragondick

Do you people all watch the raws or something?
I didn't think more than a small fraction of Sup Forums could actually understand moonspeak.

And Vlad could just spam stakes inside him until he dies.

I think they read the source material

A lot of people already knows what happened in the LNs

Apocrypha LN already half-translated, if you read it you already know what happening around there.

most of Sup Forums doesn't need to understand what they say, they just watch karna for masturbation purposes

They should've adapted a FGO SoL instead.

>instead of shit we should have cancer

please end yourself

At least we could have Shinjuku or Camelot shenanigans, or even the KotRT interacting.

What if rad vlad, sad vlad and uncle vlad met each other?

Not get murdered by some crippled master in a wheelchair

>strong and thick dragon dick's team along with Astolfo
>a neutral party

UTW??

>Implying that any Red Master other then Go Lion is relevant in this series

Vlad pls go Dracula mode already

I AM SPARTACUS

>Saberfags got their route in a shitty ass anime no one remembers
>Mordred and jeannu plebs got their garbage-tier fanfic animated by ass1
>being a wormfag
>being a lolicon
>other fags are so irrelevant that they have to resort to light novels and MOBILE GAMES lmao

How does it feel that we, UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS PATRICIANS got our happily ever after and you never, EVER, going to have yours with the same quality.

>needing to understand dialogue during fight scenes
No

Reminder that Chadcula > Karna

Karna will poo on Vladieboy

No.

I only know a scattering of Japanese words but can understand 90% of most episodes. It's usually pretty easy to guess from context, understanding of character motives and voice tone/expressions.

You said it yourself, you have to go all out in a war. How can you be dedicated to this war if you don't go Dracula mode?

>Karna
He has wild hair, wears a t-shirt with holes in it, and a old gay pants

>Chadcula
>Known in the whole world as the chadest of Chad in the vampire society
>Karna
>Cuck who jobbed against everyone in a literally who Hindu work that makes Naruto look like a masterpiece

Checkmate, Karnacucks.

>Known in the whole world as the chadest of Chad in the vampire society
And he died to a regular human

>chad
What does this meme even mean?

Lurk more, newfag.

>resorting to ad hominem
cucked yourself

Did using his hougu kill spartacus?

Are those Lannister style helmets in the bottom right? They probably have a technical name but I don't know it

Sad Vlad is just older more zealot vlad, he has comments about apoc vlad in his myroom lines.

>So you've even made a pact with my other side; my truth. Hmm... truly that one is sunk in quiet madness. Even if I speak of myself, that is a man too adamant in his ways... you'd best not trouble him, comrade.

Extra vlad is intense, but if you dig below the surface much he's not too different. Bond ce dialogue is good.

> quality
> all of the anime forums were drowning salt back in 2015, due to VNspergs shitting on UfoUBW

I'm a VNfag and I really liked UfoUBW. I don't understand why people were so mad because they tried to expand a couple of things, more so when that was apparently written by Nasu.

Jeanne doesn't deserve to be a ruler after being corrupted by Dragon dick. There is only one good ruler.

>Dat flag
Oh.

>entire interlude Is about how he shouldn't and Doesn't qualify as ruler, but the world itself made him ruler as a hint that he needs to shut up and not reveal certain truths, stay neutral.

>Orion trying to do lewd things to other girls
>That other girl being Artemis's main famous follower

RIP in pepperoni, Orion

There's literally no way to satisfy those people though

I just want to see that dumb jack loli die.

Jeanne atomizer her, removes her from the throne ans existence entirely.

>There is no Semi or Evil cat doujin.
Can we at least expect one or two after Apo?

God I hope so.

Atalanta is in desperate need of a good doujin

How could there be pride in a world where nine-year-old girls sold their bodies on the street? The stench of the tanning factories and meat processing plants always filled the air, and rats and cockroaches rejoiced in this society. There was no such thing as the ‘strong’ there; everyone who lived there were miserable weaklings, pitiful victims and cruel assailants.

Yes, it was hell.

Hell, this is truly hell. Children, there are children, so many children.

Their eyes are dead. They understand that there is no love in this world. No, that’s wrong, there is love. There definitely is. And yet, I can’t call out to them. I want to help, I want to save you all, and yet my body won’t move.

All the children turned their eyes towards her.

I’ll save you! I’ll save you! I was abandoned just like you all in the past. I was saved from that fate! The joy of that, the happiness of that, I’ll bestow it to you all—

She had lost the ability to speak, but even so, Archer of Red tried to appeal to them in her heart. The children merely approached her silently.

There was no joy, sorrow or hatred in them. Their cold and inhuman eyes were similar to those of sharks.

Archer of Red unconsciously tried to step back in chilling revulsion, but one of the children grabbed her arm.

The children opened all their mouths at once.

“Join us.”

Smoothly, the child entered inside her skin. Another one grabbed her legs—and penetrated her blood vessels. Others penetrated her nerves, bones, organs, muscles, brain…

Archer of Red screamed.
>full penetration

Nah, you'll get Jeanne getting dragon dick, some Astolfo yaoi and Mordred.

At best Fiore get horse cock.

Look at this evil smile.
How terrifying.

I desire a grail war without sabers running around destroying everything. Especially non arturia based ones.

Since Astolfo has mc waifu status is safe to say black faction is going to win?

what the fuck

>fran

;_;

The Black Faction is going to end in 1-2 episodes, but yeah Astolfo is the last Servant standing, so he pretty much 'wins'.

Fuck you Jack is love

It's really fun how different the "hell" both Jack show up.

>A thick fog enveloped the area. The roadside trees morphed into bluish-black plants no one had ever seen before. The craters Alkeides had made filled with red magma and gave off poisonous steam. Human-faced bats flew through the air. Imp-shaped flames surrounded the traffic lights. Countless illusory, sooty buildings, suggestive of London back allies, appeared. But…

>There was not a person to be seen.

>No children stealing bread out of starvation. No one beating those children to death to take the bread. No dealers peddling spreading narcotics. No constables taking their money. Only the figures of gremlins playing at mimicking their actions with puppets loomed up through the fog.

>In other words… that hell was no more than a comical puppet show. Pumpkin lanterns straight out of a fairy tale grinned under the street lights without a shred of reality.

>At the same time, however, it was an embodiment of the desires harbored by people of Jack the Ripper's day. If it had been a different aspect of Jack, the scene might have been an irredeemable hell built of raw human evil. The hell Jack had made manifest on earth in this instance, however, was the corruption of humans by the absolute evil called demons. It could be called a manmade hell, the product of a twisted wish to foist all tragedies, all human evil, on the products of imagination.

>Mixed in with that distorted, immature hell was a single genuine article.

It's like SF Jack hell is hell in the imagination of people when Apo Jack hell is literally a horrible fucked up place full of abortions. It's a really nice parallel.

Considering were Astolfo loyalties truly where, no
But he did fuck the Black faction chances greatly

Only Naria Jack is love.

fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-4/chapter-1/chapter-1-11/

Very dark chapter

>“He satiates the thirsty souls and satisfies the hungry souls with good.”

The chant solemnly and smoothly began extinguishing the children’s existence. This wasn’t the normal second death of a Servant, but a literal erasure. They were being removed from the axis of the cycle of rebirth, and they would no longer be summoned as ‘Jack the Ripper’ in any other Holy Grail War.

>It was both salvation and not salvation. Becoming a Servant meant gaining a second life, but to them, this was effectively their first life.

>Holding hands with each other, the children stared at Ruler.

>“Give salvation to those who suffer and are bound in iron within the deep darkness.”

>They were disappearing. They weren’t ascending to heaven, nor sinking into the darkness; they were merely dissolving into the world like mist.

>“Ah—”

>As she chanted, Ruler didn’t let her grave and solemn expression break at all. If she cried, the children would know that she was saddened by their death, and they would probably leave behind lingering regrets in this world. That’s why Ruler remained standing there firmly like steel.

>“Now, let your shackles be broken, and be freed from the deep darkness.”

>“We don’t want to die—”

I like both for stuff like this They are meant to be two sides of a coin with more than two faces.

>lancer will always job
>saber will always wreck shit and more than likely be a sameface

True Lancer in SF will probably not job.

Sigma could go a lot of ways

A Lancer won offscreen

He is a MC, he will beat someone.

Amakusa was the winner of the HGW, Darnic just stole his prize.

Narita says there's three MC, he's only one of them.

Fate S/N Fate: Saber wins
UBW: Archer wins
HF: Rider wins
Zero: Archer wins
Extra: Either Saber, Archer, or Caster wins
CCC: Either Saber, Archer, or Caster wins
Apo: Rider wins
Extella: Don't know.

tldr don't use Lancer, Assasin or Berserkers.

Yeah but by being one and going to become a Servant he is bound to beat someone at the very least.

I don't even think there will be a clear winner here. There will be probably some ploy and shitty situation brought by the Prelatis that the good guys will have to solve.

>The chant solemnly and smoothly began extinguishing the children’s existence. This wasn’t the normal second death of a Servant, but a literal erasure. They were being removed from the axis of the cycle of rebirth, and they would no longer be summoned as ‘Jack the Ripper’ in any other Holy Grail War.

How does that work when this is a hack of the Fuyuki grail, doesn't it just copy things from the throne?

>Apo: Rider wins
Astolfo doesn't win shit, he just survives because he is the mascot. He doesn't even get anything out of it really.

Jack is a wraith, she is not in the throne. Not everything summoned is in the Throne, there are Heroic Spirits candidates and random lingering spirits that can be summoned.

Last man standing is still a way to win regardless. In most survival games if you know you are weak you usually try to tough it out then take the win near the end.

It's non-canon anyway since Jack shows up in FGO

Yeah but that's not what Astolfo does. He helps yeah, but he is not the one winning at the end and is just a helper at best and a spectator at worst. He is just there to take Caules and Leticia out of the collapsing gardens.

It's only a thing in Apo world. Even Apo material says it pretty clearly. Before calling things non-canon take a look if it's explained or not.

>After being sublimated by Jeanne's hands and having their binding as an amalgamation of evil spirits collapse, they will never be summoned again. Even if the conditions are exactly the same next time, a different “Jack the Ripper” will merely be summoned.

Jack the Ripper is an evil spirit, she was just obliterated in that world. FGO is another world so it's fine. Jeanne never deleted her from the Throne.