Amerisharts think guns will them from drones and tanks and fighter jets and aircraft carriers

>amerisharts think guns will them from drones and tanks and fighter jets and aircraft carriers
There's literally no reason to have an assault rifle unless you're an insecure dicklet

>Where do you work out?
>At the library

Emus

BREAKING: australian flag makes bad thread

more at eleven

Bad boy bad boy
Wacha gonna do
Wacha gonna do when the Emus come for you

Seem to work pretty well in the middle east.

Ok but I live in a country that says I can have them, so Ill get one. Maybe two. Will probably never actually need it, but fuck it. I think they are fun, and work well for home defense.

When the fighting starts, I bet 50% of the police force deserts the first day.

Who are you?? you think you have a fucking right to tell anyone what they need or dont need?
this is why you fucking llibs are losing you think your so fucking special,
so morally superior to everyone and the population should just bow down kiss your ass and follow your rules well,
fuck you and your white horse you rode in on. I dont even own an ar-15 but i kinda want to now just piss you idiots off

Same

Technically we’re supposed to have access to the same things the government has in case we the people should ever have to fight against a tyrannical government again, foreign or domestic.
Unlike your prison state that’s still under a british flag. Have fun getting pegged by the queen. Call us when you find oil.

Where's that screenshot of an user explaining how tanks and drones don't work again insurgencies and guerilla tactics? OP is a forgetful faggot.

>same kinds of retards make the same failed arguments that have been debunked here for years now

>cops roll into neighborhood
>ok so we have a possible gun owner in the 4th house in the cul de sac
>roger
>proceed to call in an air strike and destroy every house
>this is what liberals think will happen

>yes goyim, resistance is futile, just give in and let us do whatever the fuck we want
oy vey I wonder who might be behind this post

>drones never have to land
>tanks never have to refuel and reload
>fighters never have to land
>aircraft carriers never need to port or get supplies

>>this is what liberals think will happen
nononono
>This is what liberals WANT TO happen
and thats why we need guns

haha australia with le epic bantz automatically funny because he has australian flag

kek,

not to mention cops appear right after calling them and handle the situation like rambo everytime.

A war is never won without ground troops. Good luck with your aircraft carrier and drones.

>haha, you fucking militia will never be able to stop the redcoats with their superior navy and artillery!

>guns will them from drones
It's actually the other way around since we're the ones willing guns on drones to shoot our enemies, dumb ausfag.