Dragon Ball Super

What are your honest thoughts regarding Gohan's performance in the Tournament of Power and what could be in store for him next? Just to recap:

>his teamworks strategy helped protect the weaker members of the team durings the first 15 or so minutes of the tournament, as seen by the humans all endangering themselves and being disqualified or nearly as soon as they left Gohan's shadow
>devised a genius plan to defeat Botamo
>cleanly defeated Obuni
>teamwork tacticts and Piccolo's protection helped him stay clear of the sniper
>soon to have a fierce battle with the yardrat (confirmed win) followed by double team of him by Freeza and Frost (confirmed to Survive and stay in the game given how U7's 8 members are all confirmed for ep 109)

>so far hasn't let his guard down from his overconfidence flaw as it happened in his two big fights in the past
>his ultimate form is on par with SSB Goku, Geran is way more than 20 times as powerful as that benchmark however Gohan also has an incoming power up for himself
>full OP lyrics mention the Survivor who is going to, once and for all, become a warrior and finish it all with a kamehameha, which is why Gohan is the only real candidate to be the Survivor in contrast to Goku's Limit Breaker (which also just happens to be corroborated by the current ED, for yu slow people who insist to deny this "coincidence")

If Gohan actually becomes a full fledged warrior, he is going become part of the main cast and not be sidelined anymore as it happened before this arc. And he wouldn't lack in power anymore to keep up with the developments, given how he has an incoming power up already confirmed and he already is as powerful as SSB Goku and currently equal or superior to 17 right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Universe_6_Saiyan_King
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He will surpass Goku at the end of the arc. Screencap this.

no way that's happening. Goku has put in more effort than anyone else.
screencap this

He has to surpass Jimeze first.

>get the shit kicked out of him constantly but stay in because of plot armor

What a genius.

Everybody in the main cast has had the shit kicked out of them somewhere in the series, what is your point again?

>Android 17 will never be your husband
This is suffering.

faggot

>dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Universe_6_Saiyan_King
Is there a reason why we got caulifla and kale instead of this guy?

GOhan getting his shit kicked in is more embarassing than Krillin or Piccolo
>Got a big powerup against Cell, still got floored and his dad died
>got a big powerup against Buu, still got floored and absorbed along with his green dad and bro
>Got a big powerup against the Ginyu force, still got floored by Recoomer and Guildo
Maybe he shouldve just became a scholar

Because Caulifla and Kale are waifufag and yurishit pandering.

We can't have and don't deserve nice things, that's what.

Probably because he has a job unlike those delinquents.

But he won't have a job if he gets erased.

>cleanly defeated Obuni
Not really, he got hit pretty hard because he decided to counter his blows rather than evade them. That's not really a clean win.
>teamwork tacticts and Piccolo's protection helped him stay clear of the sniper
That was more Piccolo's effort rather than Gohan's, Piccolo took the blows multiple times to protect him.
I'm okay with the rest of your post.

Because he isn't like king Vegeta who was supposedly the strongest saiyan back then?

You may not like her but the reason she is in the plot at all is because Cabba goes to see a supposedly strong saiyan in Renso who then recommends his him to take his little sister in his place.

Please, someone, answer this: What is Kale doing in a gang? She can barely throw punches without transforming. Another question: Protege? Why does Caulifla have a protege? She's just a gang member.

Jiren misses Sorel!

She's the gang cumdump.

The answers are related: Kale is Caulifla's protegee BECAUSE she sucks as a gang member and without being favored by their leader would most likely be somewhere else.

Maybe their are childhood friends or something, so that's why Caulifla looks after her.

>Goku and Vegeta took away Jiren's bunny honey
TOPPO, LEAVE UNIVERSE 7 TO ME

Reminder that Toei is shit.

>We're not supposed to be shitpostong, but I'm going to shitpost the same thing as before
How does your brain work?

Defend this U11

Gohan always had the potential to train and become stronger than Gokuck, the question is if he would have the resolve to go and train as needed to actually surpass him.

Jiren is worth more than 20 Gokus so it's all good. Everyone else is there for a bit of exercise.

Those who were eliminated were those playing the Hero and such, failed.
Heroes never win in the end.

Besides U6, U7 and U11, most of the fighters left are literal whos.

Jiren is worth 100 Pride Troopers.

That's Jiren's style

>U4 has two fighters who are a literal pallet swap in the tourney
>U4 lost Ganos but Monna avoided Roshi's wrath
>Somehow the robotos are still in, along with Paparoni the Cheeser
>Somehow Su is still in for U2
>U6 Namekians are nowhere to be seen

Jiren misses that green slut too!

>>Somehow Su is still in for U2
Tell that to the Yardratian, he saved both her and Brianne.

Jiren is a slut and hates his team members.

She still exists though

Delete this.

You know its kinda odd how some other UNiverses you can generalize who their team leader in terms of Power and Teamwork might be
U2 has Brianne and Jimeze
U3 i can only guess its Paparoni for both
U4 HAD Ganos and Dercori for power
U6 might be Hit for leader/power and everyone else is raw power
U7 has no leader anymore, just Power houses
U10 has Toppo as Leader and Jiren as powerhouse

As if Jiren gives a fuck about them

I can't wait for tonights episode

The tournament is full of jobbers, so no big deal, let'see what's next with Ribrianne and Rozie.

>Rozie
Ptfff HAHAHAHA

Of course because his new favorite is 18!

even though im a Vegetafag and Roshifag, i CANNOT Wait to see the Aftermath of him Getting Mafuba'd and Roshi getting eliminated

>>Giving attention.

user...

shitty writing perhaps...
Like all the u6 hit and saiyan wanking but i hope Best F boys will redeem that.
Also we'll never know why dr. Rota was called like that, this pain is atrocious .

No episode tonight user, a jap holiday got in the way of the dbs episode that would have been scheduled for today.

favorite hero
favorite villain
favorite Dragon Ball vidya
Reminder Sept 17

Namek
Vegeta/Roshi/Goku
Piccolo Daimo
Bt3/Infinite World

bejita-san is so sexy

THe retarded shit with the laser blob makes no sense.

There should be no way those laser can hurt him from someone as weak as that. Even still he should be fast enough to reach the enemy without hiding. It was silly.

rozielookingannoyed.jpg

>Buu
>DBZ Trunks, not fagboi Super Trunks
>Buu
>Budokai 3
>27

when the hell did the chart become this fancy?

>favorite arc
Android
>favorite hero
Gohan
>favorite villain
Cell
>favorite Dragon Ball vidya
Tenkaichi 2
>age

Are DBS threads kill?

>Fuck Toyotaro
Why? Literally none of the things you shat on Super for doing are present in his manga. Which also happens to be the objectively superior version of Super, so I'm sorry for your sake user when I hear you have fallen in the trap of actually watching the Super anime when the manga exists. Hope against hope for a future adaptation of the manga as it is if you want to see an actually good sequel for DBZ animated (GT and Super anime, obviously, need not apply).

Just the general. Most of the shitposters fled to Sup Forums.

I'm no Superbabby,but:
Mafuba sealed Kami retard-kun. Just because I make a gun with the intent of killing criminals doesn't mean it won't kill innocents.
Spirit Bomb had Gohan deflecting it.
All your other criticisms of Dragon Cuck Shitper are valid though.

So DBS threads are now mod spammed

This place is worse than reddit, can't even express fucking opinions wow.jpg

Dont see any threads there
DBS threads were filled with funposting, too bad its dead now

you about to be banned for talking down about super nigga

i thought mods were mostly hear for the Avatarfagging that was mostly of Caulifa or Gohan?

FighterZ threads are stealth dragon ball generals.

>Post
Probably like 4 or 5 million
>favorite arc
Namek
>favorite hero
Vegeta
>favorite villain
Broly
>favorite Dragon Ball vidya
M.U.G.E.N.
>age

>arc
Red Ribbon
>hero
Vegeta
>villain
Goku Black
>vidya
Tenkaichi 3

>can't even shit talk shit now
Cucked mods for a cucked show.

I really want to like DBSuper, but the inconsistent powerscaling is really hurting my enjoyment. >inb4 powerlevels are bullshit meme

I ain't talking about powerlevels. I'm referring to the fact that ANY character being able to fight on par with Goku, who is universe+, is retarded. Any character even being that strong at all is retarded, even the GoDs. Kid Buu wasn't even a galaxy buster, and it took SS3 to fight him, but now SS1 Goku is at least universal at the very beginning of Super when he fights Beerus. That's like, a bajillion times increase in power. The he gets many times stronger after that, does years of training and shit, but you expect me to believe Freeza could come back and even hope to stand a chance, even if you gave him 100 years to train? Nah.

At this point it's just "shitty writing and flanderization: the anime". Neither Toriyama nor any of the others working on the series care at all about the quality of their work, they just want to milk DB for money cause It's popular. It's really disappointing cause DB has such an interesting setting and characters. So much wasted potential.

Nah today they've been deleting differing opinions because you have to be nice and not express criticism because the mods are sensitive creatures who don't like hearing negativity :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can We Just Pray That The Manga Version Will Do A Superb Job With This Arc??

I love Gohan!
Also looking forward to Frieza and Frost finally making a move and a potential Gohan vs Frieza rematch.
Most likely it will be Vegeta's time to shine after missing his chance in RoF, so it will be Frost vs Gohan and potential teamwork between Vegeta and Gohan.

actually happened

lmfaaaao

It'll probably skim over the recruitment arc so it'll at least be better for that.

Heres the thing:
If you want a long running fighting anime, you cannot have an actual Power cap, it makes people lose interest
Freeza coming back was because Japan loves him THAT much that they want him to be on the same scale as Goku. Super saiyan and all of its forms are now mostly used for Power control and such like how SS3 drained stamina drasticly, SSB drained Stamina alot with the conversion of raw power and SSG saved Stamina in contrast to SSB

>Favorite arc
Red Ribbon Army
>Favorite heroes
Child Goku, Tenshinhan, Piccolo, Vegeta
>Favorite villains
Taopaipai, Piccolo Daimao, Cell
>Favorite DB vidya
Attack of the Saiyans, Infinite World, LOG2/Buu's Fury
>Age

Dragon Ball FighterZ looks really good, too.

Isn't that a bad thing?
The recruitment episodes were on average far better than the actual ToP, with the only really terrible episodes being those two featuring 17 and Goku vs poachers.

Call me back when he beats someone who isn't a jobber like HIT or Frost.

The recruitment episodes were awful filler. 20 episodes to attempt to build up characters for the ToP, yet even after those TWENTY EPISODES we know nothing about anyone except for Kale and Caulifla. 17 eps were shit. Roshi ep was shit. Krillin ep was good only cause of the animation. Picollo and Gohan eps were shit except for turning Mystic again. Straight filler.

20 episodes of filler for this shitfest of an arc.

>cabba kicks ultimate u3 warrior off arena basically offscreen just like the mods are gonna ban me for having criticism.

The Recruitment episodes is were the shit meme that everyone is Blue level & Goku holding back l came from. If they decide to use one whole chapter for Goku recruiting and gauging everyone then thats fine but it shouldnt take more than 3 chapters

because caulifia is female goku

she's not

>not this shit again

So who is next universe 4 or 3?

Universe 2

>superior
>a promotional manga published on a monthly magazine for toys and videogames
Also Toyotaro only skills is obsolete if you compare it with other artists who also can imitate Toriyama style yet they know how to make a more interesting script than him, like dragongarowlee

Universe 3 since they havent gotten any focus really.
leaks still have Ribrianne go up against Goku and hold her own

Honestly how will Frieza not make it to the end? I only see Toppo Jiren and maybe Hit giving him problems.

u6

Toyotaro doesn't get to make the script.

yeah no brienne is going to the final 8

>more interesting script

gonna have to say Toei and Tori disagree, considering they straight up copied the Xicor arc and pasted it into Super.

All these characters that are supposed to be universe+ but the plot needs there to be tension so everyone is around the same strength and able to hurt each other. Seriously, It's really fucking stupid that the writers decided to up the powerlevels to universal tier in the first arc. It's made it so that Goku and Vegeta not just plowing through every other fighter on their own is unbelievable. I know you're supposed to "suspend disbelief" but the series is so inconsistent within itself that I just can't anymore. I can't accept that all these jobbers are even 1/100000000000 of Goku's strength. All the tension is forced.

Almost Universe 4, because in the special Beerus will wonder what the fuck is going on with their number of fighters, which may mean that only the bugs (Damon and Gamisaras) are left on their team.
Universe 2 is also getting some attention.
Besides Maji=Kayo who's absolutely going next week, I don't know what the fuck is going on with Universe 3.

ribrianne is universe 2 you clod. U4 is rat squad.

Unless the bugs do something good, U4 is next.