Urban feminists

How come it's mainly people living in cities that are the biggest anti-racists and feminists?

It's the cities that have a problem with niggers and arabs, not the country side. Shouldn't that make city folks the most red-pilled ones, and country people being the ignorant ones instead since they don't see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0jRuASVEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid ideas spread faster in Citys because its easier to find likeminded individuals. In some village there may be one sjw dyke and her husband and everybody evades them and laughts about them

The cities are cesspits. They are more out of touch with reality because they are further from nature and biological observation.

Double post: Women literally can't even survive on their own in the wild, yet in civilization are protesting for their own rights.

Really makes my noggen tingle.

I have this idea that I believe cities specifically are the downfall of society.
There is lots of studies to show the effects of living in high population density areas on physical and mental health. I think it goes further though and causes most of this degeneracy. Humans didn't evolve with the capabilities to live in such places and to cope with so many people near who aren't your own 'tribe'.

Think about it and this is why most rural areas stay more traditional. These ideas don't pop up as often in rural populations either. Living in cities is killing us. I used to live in a city, was fairly far left politically, this was in the UK. I moved out to a rural place and am mostly disconnected from society now. My political views have shifted more to the right, degeneracy has dropped off a cliff and I feel much more mentally stable and more masculine.
This is not even a meme desu senpai.

The left: Nurture
Cities: Nurture
VS
The right: Nature
The countryside: Nature

That's why being an autist is red-pilled. The idea that being "socially awkward" is a weird thing is absurd in itself. Why would anyone be able to easily converse fluently with utter strangers? It's completely against nature.

This is essentially domesticated insect behavior.

Then you have the ideas behind (((multi-culturalism))). Makes absolutely no sense from any natural or biological standpoint and will inevitably lead to civil war.

I lived most of my life in a village, now it's the third year living in the city. Still haven't adapted. I miss si.ple things like parking my car near the house and taking a piss in the garden. Now I still have the same instinct, but I cant, due to living in a apartment building. Here where I lived there were 9 houses on the street, no one locked their gates, and home were unlocked if the owner was in. People said hi to each other, borrow stuff to o e another. Now I don't even know the names of people that live in a apartment opposite to mine.
I'm building a house now, 4th year now but with no loans or mortgages. I hope my kids will be grateful even if driving to school will take them longer. Cities are trash.

what is virtual signalling for good goy points on social media?

Show them these:
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
This one has a jew in it lol

I think this is true, we are meant to live in small groups of people we know and trust. It is not natural to fear people who live near us, it can't be healthy.
You seem to be doing the reverse of what I have done. Those things you miss are the things I cherish now. People need space between each and between those who are not like us. I am not yet fluent in the language of the people I live amongst but they are the most friendly and open people here. They accepted me into their 'tribe' and we feel comfortable around each other. We exchange pleasantries and I know their names of lots of the people in the village. In 30 years of living in the UK and having many different neighbours over the years I only knew the names of two people.

Yeah, but my goal is to come back to a rural place where the ties with the community are stronger.

By the way I've noticed a disturbing trend: People who were born and raised in the city moving to suburbs/villages. Those are the worst.
They're isolated, don't know how life in a village works (complaints to local authorities that farmers work on their field).
When I'm visiting my new house checking up building progress i tend to walk my dogs. Some tard had the nerve to tell me that I should walk them on a leash and with mouth protection. The most hilarious thing is that I own two Pekingese...

The social engineering targets the cities the hardest purposely just to condition everyone into liking niggers.

Why do you call these racists anti-racists?

It's white people from the good side of town with that one black friend at work they are trying to prove the are not one of them evil whites in the (((movies)))

this hypothetical person may go by the name "Justin"

I spent the first 11 years of my life in a village, then i had to move into the city. ive moved out of the city into the outskirts a small town now, thank god, its so much better. i can actually remember names here, i don't have to lock my house or care, i can borrow shit from my neighbors. i can piss in my garden if i choose and i don't have to worry about brown folk stealing my shit.

Mouse utopia experiment.
Cities are artificially created habitat like the one in rat/mouse experiment.
If you could cut fresh wave of population from country side to cities they would fall.
Notice that cities have always negative population growth(only grown from migrations).

Some of them are, yes. It is those who do not adapt, they try to take the city with them to the rural place

They are usually in safe enclaves. They know not to go to certain "dangerous" parts of the town. Virtue signaling fo dem feelz N sheeit.

Frivolous & Degenerate lifestyles/politics/activism will halt when a "Carrington Event" and/or a economic collapse happens. Then, "Prison Politics" nationalism and "Survival Of The Fittest" will commence (mostly for cityfags that is, most of us rural & semi-rural folks are already incidentally "survivalist" via growing 15-70% of our own food, hunting/fishing a huge portion of our annual animal protein and have strong family/community bonds for mutual reliability [not to mention vast properties for helping emergency shelter]).

Serious answer: estrogen in the water

City living causes several mental illnesses including depression. It's not a surprise that Leftists have depression/anxiety at higher rates than non-Leftists.
Like you said, it's unnatural and is killing society. They are tumors in the nation body.

they are the "leaders" of the nation, they decide to be inclusive and anti-racist because it's the only way they can feel like the "leaders" of the nation

Yeah, they're the absolute worst.

Here in Bulgaria there is whole villages which are nearly all British people. It's horrible. They have English Pubs and fish and chip shops. These people who are the same ones who complain they left the UK because it is taken over by muslims forming their own ghettos and not integrating while doing the exact same. I avoid these people at all costs and bought my house on the other side of the country for this exact reason.