SERBIA, SOON TO BE INVADED BY NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=vzsinRezRug

2025 Will be the year of their death warrant. Like the Irish, Serbs will eventually be part of the genocidal EU. Because there's one god they worship more than anything...The God Money. And once they'll be part of the EU, they'll be forced to capitulate. Forced to teach their own kids to hate themselves in the name of "tolerance" & "antiracism".
And thus, the EU will finish what the Clintons couldn't do...And biologically erradicate what's left of the Serbian people.
As of now, it's still an invitation to be invaded by niggers. They first must accept Kosovo's independance. And THEY WILL...Because that's when happens when you're bribed with seemingly unlimited amounts of money. Money buys everything.
EXCEPT Jews. (i.e. people who actually care for the survival of their own race, who are themselves racist, and who understand that it is crucial to subvert other races for their own interests). But Serbs aren't jews...Nor as proud as their muslim invadors. In time, they will capitulate, just like the Irish.
youtube.com/watch?v=VG47lcH8DRA

And that is not all, Montenegro will also soon be invaded by niggers. (and it will be fitting considering their country's name)...The EU will eventually swallow the entire continent if they're not stopped...But it seems that Money can truely buy anything..

And don't think it's impossible. This is Ireland's future. a nigger infestation. for potato niggers. Everything IRA ever fought for was in vain...Or maybe not, it led to Ireland being invaded by niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=noDdDfkm3xE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I
youtube.com/watch?v=4SSMwnSZ4SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KMM91wsw75w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They said we'll join not before 2025 so basically never

Well, considering we just got threatened with a Ukraine-like situation by the Russians if we join the EU, I would say we're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I meet many redpilled young people here that are sick of the system but they cannot unite since some are commies and some are fascist/monarchist.

Unfortunately, I believe there is no way for us out of this hell.

OP zasto si ti protiv pravljenje para?

thread theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY

Also I shill for Ljotic, commies raus.

All the JNA soldiers that got killed by NATO aggressors in the 90s are spining in their graves.
But yeah the situation is pretty shitty

youtube.com/watch?v=noDdDfkm3xE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aOrRaZk3I

Show your flag...fag

>Unfortunately, I believe there is no way for us out of this hell.
Every smart serb emigrated from Serbia long ago. If you still haven't you have some type of mental block or depression about living outside of Serbia. There are Serb communities all over the world since we are like niggers that only run after cash, so many of your fears are irrational you will be around serbniggers wherever you go.

Fucking diaspora, learn conjugations pls

I hope eu will be gone by 2025.
We will not get overrun by niggers because we are poor and they do not want to live here they would have to work for less money than gibs in germany,ironically being poor will pay out in the future.
The biggest treat to us is this fucking traitor Vucic who will give our land and then we will have bigger trouble gaining it back

serbia always survived the pathetic pagan eradication attempts

real serb ALWAYS has a card up his sleeve, you can't do shit

>considering we just got threatened with a Ukraine-like situation by the Russians if we join the EU

What the fuck are you talking about you delusional piece of shit?

Jebem ti mater skote raspali

Serbs will soon surprise themselves...They'll listen to the call of the EU sirens. and worship the god money. And thus, biologically exterminate themselves by accepting unlimited amounts of sub-saharan africans, arabs, pakis etc.
And eventually, in time their Kosovar/muslim invadors will look more like the original Serbs than serbs themseves. And Serbs will be remembered as a failed race, mongrelized, like the ancient egyptians...Because of the god money, and just like the Irish, they'll sacrifice centuries of existence...Because they have enough pride to say fuck off to other whites...But can't do so to niggers. Soon, their children will be brainwashed, their own media, will teach them (in time, incrementally) to worship the Politically correct deity. Soon, they too will understand that being called "racist" is worse than seeing your children raped or chopped up to pieces by niggers. (just like in Italy). Italians have big mouths yet they have capitulated.

This is a test people. a test for racial survival, are you up to it ? So far, it seems that the only ones who are reacting are Poland, Hungary & Czech Republic. They'll all stuck in a bizarre situation where they're part of the anti-white genocidal union, yet are openly fighting against the Kalergi plan. But we're talking about exceptions. It's not the norm in the EU.

Nobody should feel sorry for the Serbs or the Irish. Because they have no excuses. They've seen what happened in Germany, in Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands (to name a few), and yet they're still being potentially seduced by the siren calls of the genocidal EU.

Serbia will soon become the living incarnation of this man. And EVEN Sweden will seem "based" compared to Serbia. It is coming sooner than you think..

Fucking diaspora nigger why should I leave Serbia??
for money??better life??or something third???

Serbia is everything I have and shes everything I need no matter how manny times she kicks me down I will always love her.
The only thing that I hate about Vucic is that his acting to hard less then 10 years ago he was the biggest Serbian nationalist in this country,but he did something that he was saying for when Seselj got arrested and that is that he will set him free by every means necesery
.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSMwnSZ4SE

>fascist flag
>dislikes ljotic
>thinks russia are our friends

false-dichotomy cuck detected

Nah, you will get in the same way we did...after many years of adjusting everything to EU standards and they will start using all kinds of propaganda to make you vote YES for EU.
Best bet would be to make counter propaganda for some extreme far right party that doesn't want EU.. but considering Vučić came to power and he was already a self proclaimed radical in the 90's... probably no point.

Holy shit, you monkies STILL haven't realised the game Vučić has been playing?

From the get go, he claimed he will never:

-recognize Kosovo, or allow UN, UNESCO ascension of Kosovo

-impose sanctions on Russia and expel Russians from Serbia

-enter NATO

-abandon Republika Srpska

Every single one of these was a quiet pre-requisite to enter EU, but lately was explicitly stated by EU officials as pre-requisite.

/pol is infested by absolute rock-bottom of Serb people

Fake and gay

I'll take Kosovo and Constantinople back and nobody will be joining any EU.

DAT BAZA VUĆKO

ŠTAE BRE MIŠEVI NAOTVARAM SE VAM POGLAVLJA MAJCI

And who is "our" "friend"?

You are an obvious non-Serb meme flagger spreading bullshit

Those are generally low class people that are money-hungry. We don't lose anything by them leaving. It's perfectly viable to stay in Serbia and make good money over the internet if you're smart and educated.

I can't believe Slovakia is our only non-cucked neighbor

Pusi mi kurac
What I wrote was 100% correct
Shout at someone else you apenigger
The hardest transition is the first two, three years. After three years literally nobody from diaspora returns since its 100 times better living in the west

Come on the situation is really shity but we can get out. EU is forcing us to become a stronger economy and built more and as for migrants they won't come here

I hope they don't get flooded.

This board is full of degenerates and shill, we should all leave it asap. All "redpilled" people have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do here anymore.

Nobody is our friend. Swallow this pill and your life would be much better. We need to rally the upper classes and the educated people, make them love the country again and promote healthy ideals like family and community. International alliances are useful, but as I stated earlier they are simply using us as pawns and will ditch us just like after '45 when they handed us to the commies.

I implore you to see through your irrational hate towards the "collaborators" and see that they simply had the best interests of our people in mind and we should follow suit in the modern day. Otherwise we will end up as pawns for either Russia or NATO and get cucked just like our neighbors are.

>What I wrote was 100% correct

>some cuck that ran away to Canada is telling me what to do
Honestly I wish I can block certain people on this Hungarian throat singing website

Cheer up faggot, at least you're not Sweden, eat potato and be happy

He sold himself to the globalists he is not the same person he was while in radical party.
Yeah and fucking Seselj is cucking hard,look at him in the 90s in the parliament and now.
He is controlled opposition,i was in his party since 2012,since he got into parliament i am not voting for him,also for some reason attacks dveri who are kinda pro fascist
Yeah only thing that can save us is eu crubling before that, maybe Italy leaves this year

Dumb ass Serbia for even thinking about joining the EU.

>What I wrote was 100% correct
Pravljenja*
Do you even know what conjugations are...

>We need to rally the upper classes and the educated people, make them love the country again and promote healthy ideals like family and community.

Akademici i dekani su se izjasnili za SNS, kao i sportisti i uglednici.

>I implore you to see through your irrational hate towards the "collaborators" and see that they simply had the best interests of our people in mind and we should follow suit in the modern day.

Jebem ti mater, skote DOSmanlijski.

A literal SNS bot on Sup Forums. Thank you Vucic.

You are a brainlet. Serbia is devastated by a century of Yugoslavism, British puppets and standing against the whole world bullshit.

Every single war fought after Balkan Wars was to the detriment of Serbs, and completely avoidable.

So, Vučić should go around and threaten with war while Serbia had 25% unemployment, mass emigration, US base on soil and completely surrounded by NATO states?

Can you be any less intelligent?

pravljenje para
Learn your own language

>spouses meme about following educated and successful people in Serbia

>points him towards the unpleasant fact that such people support SNS and Vučić

>shills for traitors like Ljotić and DS, Democratic Party

>calls me a SNS bot

Who do you think you are fooling?

They are in the Višegrad group though

In reality this is probably the most shitiest position Serbia has ever been in
>Chinks buying up all the indostry and soon Vucic is about to sell even Zastava to them
>media is heavily Pro-Russia and they are about to set up millitary bases in Serbia and Republika Srpska
>EU holds Serbia economicly and we can't even fart with out their say so
>litteral NATO vassal

I see you are not a native speaker.

jel gledao neko duel Seselja i Obradovica?
Nisam znao da su DJB i Dveri koalicija na BG izborima. Uvek sam znao da Radule ima potencijala da postane redpillovan
>I'd vote dveri desu but Sup Forums has fucked with my head and Obradovic looks like a Turk to me

give up guys, this one is retarded

If one lived in Prishtina and obtained Kosovo citizenship, would that allow you to get Serbian citizenship as well? Since Kosovo is still recognized as based Serbian clay...

>not voting seselj, the eternally consistent baza
>considering a political kokosar turk
pea brain

No shit sherlock, but pravljenja para ??? is wrong in every way lie to someone else faggot.

What happened to ireland? As a proud irish descendent, do I need to return to fight?

Nisi znao ni da je Radule savetnik američke ambasade u Beogradu

Samo glasaj za mutavog bibliotekara Boška.

I didn't mean establishment cuck upper classes. I meant younger people and activists who are increasingly leftie and commie (rubber duck bullshit campaign). These need to be redpilled and focused on a patriotic reactionary activism. Establishment has been long fucked but we have lots of young, bright people that still have not left the country.

>media is heavily Pro-Russia and they are about to set up millitary bases in Serbia and Republika Srpska
>EU holds Serbia economicly and we can't even fart with out their say so
>litteral NATO vassal
Those things kinda contradict each other

Okay this post has convinced me that you're just a divide and conquer shill who doesn't give a fuck about the country and just exists to blackpill everyone.

>seselj
literally got assraped in Zenica prison and has been UDBA ever since

Hteo sam da glasam za Obradovica prosle godine na predsednicke izbore ali sam shvatio da tome nema svrhe posto su penzioneri jebeno retardirani uzme im covek 40% od penzije a vrati im 5% ako pobedi.

what?

Ja samo čekam kad će me RS napasti desu

>literally being THIS susceptible to the cheapest of the manipulations
kek, are you 12?

It's very hard for you to even grasp the concept of conjugations and declensions, I understand that, and I won't get mad at you, just please refrain from massacring our language.

Where did i say that,he should move kosovo negotiations to the UN not fucking EU , there we would have help from Russia and China and with the geopolitical power shifts we would have more power in negotiations as time passes.

it's like this.
Politicians are pro-EU/West just for the money whille the Serbian people are pro Russia and see putin as a literal Saint I remeber when Putin said that he will instal Russian backed program for the Serbian people just we know what's happening in the world and not listen to Western propaganda.
It's comedic really.

Not an argument. Also Seselj called Obradovic out for anti-semitism.
>being a republican chetnik

That's because /pol is infested with bots and Euroatlantic activists in Serbia.
Common Serbs don't come to Sup Forums /pol

You are a total imbecile. You want to "redpill" people who follow Western funded NGOs, who promote Tito, Yugocommunism and who follow a litteral Albanian Ilir Gaši to protests against Belgrade development, or Anita Mitić, a "Serbian" activist on payroll of Kosovo?

We most certainly didn't lose the bright and smart people, there are thousands of them in Belgrade, living successful, rich lives and thriving.
The catch is to create living conditions for average folk accross Serbia.

You spread politically motivated bullshit and party propaganda, while I state facts and present ideas and coherrent line of thought, and you accuse me of D&C shilling?

After Brexit, when Ireland along with article 5 invades Norn Iron and finally kicks out the English, you can go fight.

>a literal stormie with political grasp on the orangutan level
topkek, glup si ko kurac

Seselj is boomer right wing (RINO in the US)

Bosko is trump republican (Still kosher but a much better option desu)

>Where did i say that,he should move kosovo negotiations to the UN not fucking EU , there we would have help from Russia and China

You do realise Serbia shot itself in the leg with that in 2008 and 2010 under the leadership of Jeremić, Tadić and Đilas?

It was Jeremić and Tadić who transferred Kosovo authority from UN to EU, invited EULEX and ratified a treaty cementing it?

How do you think reversal of signed and ratified treaties and agreements works in real life?

>literal kokosar
>better than the only politician that understands what a country is and why we need it
lel, koji ste vi samo majmuni

Look at my flag. Pretty aggressive against Serbs so my opinion is objective. Serbs may be serfs and vlachs, but never cucks. As much hate as i have for them, it is equal to the amount of respect i have. When Serbia joins, EU will be dead, or at least the liberal version of it.

How is Serbia gonna get invaded by niggers when its already made up of niggers

Well, welcome to the real world, bratok. Someone's gotta run the show, and in your case it will be either NATO/EU ot us and chinks. No one is going to just leave you alone, so you better make your choice while you still can.

serbs are subhuman cowards
who even cares?

Do Serbs hate America now or nah?

That soldier is pretty handsome desu.

Oh look it's one of the dead from Srebrenica.
duvaj ga bre pederu jebo te seselj crveni vojvoda. garant nisi ni fiskalno konzervativan, ti bukvalna beogradska studentska komunjaro

>Serbia joins the EU
>this means they will be flooded with niggers
It's a shithole, no one wants to sat there, at best they'll be waving slimeneiggers through and at best they'll be building walls and getting angry letters of impotent rage from brussels.

If you must join take the gibs but fuck them over like Poland but it's a very bad idea to allow yourself to be vassalised by UN proxy kike overlords

>no one wants to stay there
>at worst they'll be waving slimeniggers through

serbia is literally less developed than mexico

I don't really know i haven't read the document,i think that if we were to stop pursuing eu membership we could work something out , we can't do shit when we have eu puppet president and sodomite prime minister

You're a total faggot, just shut up.

>We most certainly didn't lose the bright and smart people, there are thousands of them in Belgrade, living successful, rich lives and thriving.
The catch is to create living conditions for average folk accross Serbia.

This is literally impossible under the current, globalist, anti-natal system. We're bleeding ~100,000 people per year and a 10% increase in living conditions is not going to help shit. We need to promote less material and more transcedental values in youth which would make them stay, not because of increased wealth but out of love for their country. And yes, the people you have mentioned as being Soros shills are simply manipulating the youth to their sick goals but the youth can be awakened and manipulated otherwise. Memes on the internet are an amazign way to do this. I have seen a marked increase in real right wing people loving their country over the past couple of years. This needs to be capitalized upon and used as building blocks towards a better future for the country.

I would also like to ask you how my "bullshit" is political propaganda, as nothing I have stated is even close to any party's policy in the modern day?

serbs like blacks

Indeed...
Hey, at least I know how to speak/write.

Our politicians are trying to act like the Swiss,since the start of the Ukranian civil war Vucic and his gang were saying to the West and Russia that Serbia will be neutral in everything.
But the Dragon from the East is a way bigger threat the NATO or Russia

>he fell for the political analysts meme
>he doesn't even have a clue what serbia is on the big scale
cec, ubi se magarac oprani

wtf is that, saved lol

Nice comeback internet tough guy from Serbia I'll flip you a dime (Canadian) when I see you in Smederevo.

>I don't really know i haven't read the document

Then go inform yourself before spouting bullshit online. EULEX, Kosovo Declaration, Srebrenica Declaration, all happened under DS from 2008 to 2010

>,i think that if we were to stop pursuing eu membership we could work something out

You have no grasp of reality. Stopping "EU integration" (total meme under Vučić) doesn't change the signed treaties and agreements one bit.
Doesn't rescind them, doesn't invalidate them.

>we can't do shit when we have eu puppet president and sodomite prime minister

Vučić is not an EU puppet FFS.

Litteral British and US embassy favourites like Janković, Tadić, Đilas are his opposition.

>OP zasto si ti protiv pravljenja para
there ftfy

Yep

indeed we do
youtube.com/watch?v=Xhf0V3vzNvQ

kad je seselj prozvao obradovica da se ovaj sastajao sa tomasom flemingom i srdjom trifkovicem u Americi i kao da je zbog toga Americki covek, tad sam znao koliko sere. Fleming je urednik jednog paleokonzervativnog casopisa i veliki je prijatelj Srba, sto je u sustini nebitno jer casopis ima 6k pretplatnika i nema nikakav uticaj na Americku spoljnu politiku, a Seselj pokusava da predstavi to kao neku zaveru.

>internet tough guy
You are the one that expresses agression in your posts, what is wrong with you tebra...

serbian girl, with popular serbian youtube stars called black serbians, has literally written on her ass cheeks "black serbs"
bitch got marked nahmean

no bully diaspora pls they are sensitive

Huh, is China really a problem now? How did that happen?

>wah wah wah EU is evil

Go back to work Vitali.

>This is literally impossible under the current, globalist, anti-natal system. We're bleeding ~100,000 people per year and a 10% increase in living conditions is not going to help shit.

Nonsense. Serbia is not losing 100 000 people per year, WTF are you smoking?

>We need to promote less material and more transcedental values in youth which would make them stay, not because of increased wealth but out of love for their country.

I agree. How will you do this? Would you support a lengthy, actual military duty serving to be restored, as it is in Finland and Sweden for example?

>I have seen a marked increase in real right wing people loving their country over the past couple of years

No, you are witnessing virtue signaling, Serb way.

Vast majority of them are cowards screeching from the safety of their homes, children of deserters and cowards from 90s.

If shit hits the fan, like in 90s, no one would fight for Serbs, mobilisation turnout and participation in wars in Croatia and Bosnia were miniscule.

It is just extremely easy and cheap to be a paper patriot these days and spout bullshit about "cucks", "betrayers" and "Kosovo is Serbia", while their parents and them voted and vote for Euroatlantic stooges, DS and DOS parties.

>Niggers invading Serbia
Niggers are stupid, but this is just concentrated racism.

You are communicating with fifth column in Serbia, on a D&C assignment here.

They spout "all foreigners are the same to Serbs", "Serbia is neutral", "NATO is equally evil and anti-Serb as Russia and China" and other braindead nonsense and propaganda.

probably

anyway, there is an amazing documentary on youtube about the bosnian war, they got every leader talking on camera for at least 5 total minutes each answering different questions.

They have all the guys before their war crime trials and everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMM91wsw75w

That being said I guarantee serbs still hate the usa purely based on the fact that the usa is the most favorably viewed country to this day in albania

We're either going to kill together, or we're going to die together.