Whats the deal with gypsys in Europe? Are they really that bad? Whats their typical MO?

Whats the deal with gypsys in Europe? Are they really that bad? Whats their typical MO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71Nt-9VvySw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are the niggers of europe

Look at the size of those lads, absolute units.

Like directly parallel?

Steal, rape, murder, welfare dindus?

They look 56% human

Funny how gypsys in movies etc are always supposed to be hot but they look aborigine tier

>Usual MO
Scamming, Theft, Welfare Fraud, Pickpocketing, Burglaries

Exactly. However, they usually tend to steal rather than kill outright.

Gypsies (roma peasants) in mainland Europe are so so much fucking worse than Irish gypsies we get in the UK.

public hangings or bring back slavery
not as much murdering

Not really. The niggers of Europe are niggers.

Romanians think gypsies are a bad bunch because they have never seen a nigger in their whole life.

To compare a gypsy with a nigger is just a joke. Two completely different people and MO. Take a look at the traditional outfit of these women. Then compare that to a nigger skank like in your country. They are completely different peoples.

Are there literally any productive gypsys in Europe?

At least some niggers in America become productive (albeit an extremely small minority)

>Roma peasents
fuck you and your political correctness

there are like 1% going to college but in rest nah

At least the gypsys seem to have maintained a society somewhat?

Niggers in America just chimp out, extract from the welfare state, and sell/murder over drugs

the make niggers and arabs look nice in comparison that how bad the are.

>pakistani flag

>calls out arabs

????

They can only ssurvive by leeching off of an established civilization, are xenophobes who keep to themselves and inbreed to a worrying degree.

They're more like really really low class jews than niggers IMO.

Generaly not good for an area.
Ruin streets with rubbish. Beg. Steal. Prostitute their kids. Run credit card and bank machine scams
In scotland they are some of the worst problem. Every city has organised begging gangs who intimdate the publuc into giving them money.
Not a good addition to society

>pakistani
clearly muslem flag
are you blind cletus?
you do know there are white muslems right?

do they cause direct conflict with law abiding whites often?

Do they cause as much social strife as niggers do in America?

pakistani flag looks the exact same, my apologies.

Might I ask, what made you hate your own skin so much you became a muzzie?

Doubt it. Theres a gypsie family living next to me. Ugly, brown and loud ""people"". None of them work, yet they can afford an apartment and moving around in taxis. Either our wellfare checks are large, which i highly doubt, or they earn money trough illegal ways.

they get segregated to some parts of cities but they tend to wander and sometimes conflict ensues but mostly people stay clear they're spooked of them
they're leeches nothing more nothing less

>what made you hate your own skin so much you became a muzzie?

i dob't hate being white i love it! the thign is that christianity hs been cucked islam is not cucked tere a strong no bullshit religion that isn't scared to put librals fags and feminist in there place that's why.

I assume the muslim invaders are currently a much larger issue in Europe then?

>loves being white

>is muslim

404 does not compute

from what I know Western Europe hates gyppos more than Muslims since gyppos don't have the media shilling for them

>404 does not compute
white sharia is the final solution brother.

Gypsies aren't trying to conquer europe.

They are the worst. Genocide? Soon I hope

That's only the little scared fags. It's funny hearing them complain about the beggars that live on the street while we give ISIS members free housing, healthcare, education and so on.

Nobody that have worked in a store or a similar business likes gypsies. Because they are always around trying to steal shit, but to compare them to islamic extremists is a joke.

genuine certified untermensch.

thieving, begging, scamming scumbags.
the kids don't have a fucking chance as their fucked up gypo parents teach them that begging, thieving and being scum is their culture.

all adults should be shot and the kids put up for adoption

Also assault, robbery, smuggling, human trafficking, child abducting, targeting the elderly, professional begging, tax leeching and shitting everywhere.

This.

In the city of Campinas in Sao Paulo State, you have a shit load of Gyps...They live like wealthy barons in large mansions. All their dinning rooms are situated outside. They make their money with jewelery/defrauding banks by getting loans for said jewels, some turn out to be fakes.

Friend that works at a bank said one of the crustiest, dirtiest Gypo chicks came in one time, husband tells her to take off bra...fucking thing was filled with uncut stones.

>white muslems
but yeas gypsies are trash they always steal so they are very predictable
never relax

>Swede never seen a gyppo
Hey Sven, let me tell you, they dress like niggers too. Pic related is well dressed gypsies.

I always post this horror story about gypsies.
5 Years ago my liberal mother gave an apartment for rent to a gypsy family, she thought that everything would be fine.
After just one month the neighbors started to complain about stench and noise coming from their apartment, any attempt to call them didn't work, so she went there directly, needless to say when she arrived the apartment looked like it was raided by a horde. All the furniture either stolen or broken to harvest material, extinguished bonfires and A FUCKING DONKEY wandering around the house. At least 10 people slept there. Since then she hated gypsies

>fucking thing was filled with uncut stones.
What? Why? For smuggling?

So they don't get robbed. They have little pockets in the lining of the bra....fucking weird.
They do on purpose to look as dirty as possible, but they are carrying 25,000-50,000$US in their bras HAHAHAH

This city is interesting, it seems the king smugglers live over there....they have A LOT of money.

They are worse than the niggerest nigger.
At least Niggers, for example, have 1 decent person every 20 niggers.
Gypsy are 100% scum, you will literally never met a good gypsy. If you hear someone saying gypsy are fine he is either a liar or has never been in contact with these subhumans

Ever met people claiming to have gypsy friends? I did and somehow these virtuous friends never showed up and they always failed to give me details about their life. Literally every single encounter I had with gyppos was always trying to steal or begging.

>they dress like niggers too

Usually only see pic related here.

>1 decent person every 20 niggers

Seems generous, if true. Still belong in the Turd World.

Notice nobody complains about the gypos being targets of Germany in WW2? It's because everybody hates them.

Yeah that’s why

Yep, these are often Bulgarian and Romanian professional beggars.
The only Gypsies are the Gábor cigány tribe who retained most of their traditional dresses, and they are about the only decent Gypsies.
Most of them are like this
youtube.com/watch?v=71Nt-9VvySw

Everything you can say about niggers going nig-nog, it's true for gypsies as well.

Pic related.