I mean Whites are to Asians:

>Dumber and more violent
>Stinky
>Disorganised

but

>good rooking and tall
>big dick and more testosterone
>interesting

I dont know I just feel a bit niggerish when I am around groups of Asians, though individually they seem ok

Not in my experience. Lot's of people like whites, most people hate niggers.

This is what I've noticed also

we're going to end up like the niggers aren't we? once our lands turn to shit we have to move to asia and we'll be the niggers

Who cares what the yello bois think? Asian women crave the BIG WHITE COCK

the asian males i have met are not intelligent, are very arrogant for no reason, nothing to back it up, immature, no skills with women and they think life is a television program where everything is some manufactured image.

The best thing for this planet would be for be to go back where they belong and stay there.

Stop falling for bait

I had a korean gf when I was a bluepilled retard in uni and her parents wanted me to marry her and have kids right away.
Disgusting tbqhwyf

The difference being, whites launched the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution, which gooks later had to steal from us.

And they see niggers as beasts

How do we stop the objectification of White males by Asian females? This is very problematic

every asian Ive ever interacted with was a retard

Are poos Asian?

Whites invented the modern world, no nigger nor asian did
Also
>good looking
>tall
>interesting
Niggers are neither unless your interest is purely zoological

>drops his napkin on the ground
>just leaves it
What a disgusting litterbug.

Asians are autistic as heck.

Ok, German user working living and working in Korea here.
Flag cause home for family stuff.

First of all this. You usually get some looks for being different, but there's no "grabbing your bag" or similar behaviour whatsoever.
If you're well dressed, you're basically on par on a trust level if you want so.

>Dumber and more violent
You need to STEM up and look into job offers in SEA.
Asians like to see whites as idea people, especially on design questions.
Also especially Chinese are dumb as fuck and just cheating through their miserable lifes.

>Stinky
True, but you know there's a thing called "shower".

>Disorganised
Never have I hear that stereotype from an Asian.
If anything, the Japanese may be the worst hoarders I've encountered.

The positives are kind true, which isn't a bad thing for us.
Engage and make new friends. Most non China Asians are pretty ok.
If you feel weird around them, it's mostly because you don't belong into their group think, which you likely never will unless you marry in.

That's less about you being white. Koreans are still very conservative and want grandchildren, especially from the first child.

Globally the average asian is a subsistence farmer that lives in a dirt house, while the average white is a middle class worker living in a home making more than ten time the income of the asian

>be white
>get conquered by their pet niggers

So the chinese are the niggers/gypsies of east asia?

How hard is dating?

>Niggers never defeated Whites in anything.
>Whites constantly defeated Asians in battle & economics.

Bit of a difference mate.

>Do Asians see us as niggers?
Yes we do.

A Japanese woman killed by white American man in 2 days ago...

even they know whether you are alpha or low life beta cuck

yes

wut?
shut up, Kung Lao

>Turk
>White american man
Fuck off english teacher.

Thats what you get for being a race traitor

Was he a nigger?

His skin is very pale.
He is racially caucasoid.white enough.

Whites conquered all of their countries, invented everything they use, walked on the moon, and dominate all their media. They get surgery to look like whites.

So, no.

>First Opium War
37 British ships defeat and embarrass the most populous empire in the world

>Second Opium War
20000 British & French troops embarrass imperial China again and take huge concessions

>Opening up of Japan
Commodore Matthew Calbraith Perry subjugated and humiliated Japan with a few gunships

The hWhite man is the rightful owner of the entire planet

In my country the only whites we see as niggers are Aussies and Russians

No.

You guys are special. I don't even know what you are, but you are special

Everyone stole the Industrial Revolution from the British though.

>His skin is very pale.

So is yours, doesn't make you white

>He is racially caucasoid.white enough

No, turks are turanic, not caucasoid. They're of a different origin entirely

Sorry, you can't pin this one on us

>whites are dumber than asians
Dude there are legends about stupidity of chinese people. I worked with people who travel there and they have a huge population of negro-tier dumb ad brick people. And provincial chinks is litteraly zerg drones.

>Italians
No you are wrong

They're from Asia, but usually when we say "Asian" to refer to people we mean East Asian. Indians are South Asians.

>thinks niggers are interesting
>buys the big dick meme

i think poos are based but thats probably because all of the smart poos come to america and those are the only ones i've interacted with

He isn't White. Also this the previous murder. Notice anything?

A turk.

What do you work as?

>gypsies
Pretty much this, if they leave China it's either for physical/menial labour with one party guy making bucks off them, as students trying to leach of western idea/technology (no jokes, this is a thing caused by their shitty firewall), or as tourists, which will have terrible behaviour as their the top 2% home and expect to be treated as such else too.

Dress and groom yourself, then dating is pretty easy, at least in Korea.

Also this, if you're a faggot in the west, you will stay one in the east too.

Toll status: paid

White people have created everything. Asians have been decent at copying what we have invented but let's face it, they are copy cats nothing more, niggers are horrible across the board.

You only interact with yourself.

dating isn't easy at all in korea unless you look good naturally, they really, really value good genetics and good looks more than other countries.

Hahahaha Asians can't think
We just memories and cramp shit in brain to get high marks no one here has imagination and an exam at 12 years old decides how much you would make and what job u get

Everyone, everywhere looks down on foreigners. In places so primitive they don't grasp the concept of nation states, they'll tell you how vastly superior they are to the filthy cannibals of the nearest tribe.

It's such a fundamental human trait that you need laws to tell you not to do it on twitter.

ur just insecure m8

Ignore shill threads

Electrical engineering at an infamous smartphone brand.

Speak for yourself.

i mean if anything i just claimed you're likely very attractive, no offense meant, but it's not "easy"

>his dream was marry to Japanese woman
>go to Japan
>kidnapped Japanese woman and raped/killed

WTF?
If Japanese women love whitemen like pol saying...why he have to kidnapped,raped and killed her?

>forcibly countries to trade without protectionist tariffs to protect domestic producers
>forcing globalism on others
>exporting massive amounts of drugs because they don't want anything but silver
>forcing the government to allow foreign religion to subvert the locals
>destroy the entirety of two continents of homogeneous people and their cultures for sugar, silver, and cash crop shekels
>massive amounts of racemixing so much that it spawned an entire mixed continent and Mexico
>importing niggers everywhere the eye can see (including Europe later) for massive shekels
>import them en masse constantly because they keep dying in shitty conditions and it's cheaper
>massacre chinks in the Philippines because they were too successful in business multiple times
>pushing voting rights for women from the Enlightenment
>literally spawned the liberals
>subvert nations through constant regime changing
>Literally bred the Ashkenazi Jews into existence through race mixing
West Europeans were the original globalist Jews. Now the past is catching up with them. When you colonize the world, the world colonizes you. We're fucked.

Asians worship whites as gods in every sense. Asians are slightly higher than niggers in my view

To be such a loser that even asian women won’t fuck you. So sad.

No.

white are niggerer than asians without doubt.

This isn't true, though. For example, the people of [your flag] can't help looking up to the Vietnamese even if it's not patriotic. Same for Koreans and Japan. It's more accurate to say that everyone, everywhere looks down on people who are... downtrodden.

In the case of Asians and whites, Asians still consider whites to be (mostly) higher than them in status, but are hoping that by the use of weaponized autism they can bring us down and themselves up.

Nobody want to marry with American men.

>Kenneth Shinzato
WE WUZ SAMOORAIS N SHIET

quintessentially american

top kek

Have you even been to Korea once?
The dating culture works vastly different than Germany/Netherlands, if you're in the system through some friend, it's pretty easy to get dates.

Faggot count angry at the premium yellow females detected

>descends from indians
lel

Americans maybe. And especially you OP

couple of vacations but obviously made no attempts to date because i don't live there.

Do you have to ask...?

OPEN BOB! SHOW VAGEN!

There have been studies on how much people identify with other races. Whites and Asians identify with each other very much. So I don't think either race sees each other as niggers.

You have a collective dick size smaller than Pakistan's, you torture animals to death and call it 'food', you are so repulsive that even your normal young people are compelled to get cosmetic treatments only our ageing and desperate bother with. Come play these retarded games when your "ancient culture" has produced anything worth a bucket of shit.

Just what ARE Poos?

> stinky
> so shower
No, it's deeper than that - I've heard that they say we 'stink of meat'.

good plastic face

He probably didn't know the war was over. Remember that nip on the secluded island? Yeah, it was probably like that.

>Whites and Asians identify with each other very much

All do respect to your people Genghis, but why? We couldn't be more different. East Asians have high average IQs but they seem very very different from us.

>muh dik
Found the nigger.
Probably because both races can act like humans.

>German humor

elaborate.

I know breeding mutts is a national passtime over there but if my daughter brings home someone that isn't white I sure as fuck wouldn't be telling them to get married and have a gaggle of halfbreeds.

teri maadi meri kutiya bhenchod

An Asian made this thread.

yes. and the funny thing is we see them as soulless. the same as niggers see us xD

Turks are not white. Japanese have pale skin does that make them white? Fucking English teacher, get killed

>made no attempts
Then why are you making claims on how easy or hard it is to date there?

Ignore him.

No you're indians. You guys are alright though, I'm glad we sectioned the paki scum away from you lot. Met a lot of pro-brexit poos

Whites put man on the moon.
Blacks didn't even manage to invent the wheel.

The answer is no.

>civic nationalism
You have to go back.

it's mostly based on what i saw/heard from people around me, i'm sure you're more in the know if you work there.

is it not true then that they (south korea) care a whole lot about beauty?

Is there a reason they refer to him as a U.S. marine and ignore that he's a nigger?

>Dumber and more violent
You are fucking DUMB if you really think that gooks smarter than white peoples. Our brain is the most developed, and it is also the biggest among all other "humans".

>good looking and tall
>nigger
Pick one
>Interesting
>Nigger
Pick one

Small dick yellow boy

>Malaysian
>asian

Watch out for the CIA niggers! They glow in the dark!

> West Europeans were the original globalist Jews
The red pill is that the Venice jews moved to Amsterdam and then to London.
--> globalist traders and bankers

>Disorganised
Lol. You forget that we've created their countries. Americans gave Japshits their technology, we, Russians, were building all the infrastructure
in Northern China and also Nothern Korea (And I'm not even going to say that we've educated all those tribes in Sibera!), a lot of Asian countries used to be British colonies and so on....