Euro countries that didnt get immigrants

I want to live in a nice European country but I don't want to have to look at a bunch of disgusting African immigrants sleeping on streets and raping women.
So my question is are there any Euro countries that didn't take immigrants or at the very least where there are very few immigrants in the major city?
The major city of that country has to be a top tourist destination. I don't want to go to the middle of nowhere. Call it a tourist trap, I don't give a fuck. I like being around lots of people. Look at pic related.
I know Paris and London are mega fucked.

>I don't want to have to look at a bunch of disgusting African immigrants

Heh, the irony.

Stay in school mate, I don't think moving country will solve your problems.

I don't see how you could possibly deny London is 40% black or pajeet.
2011 stats prove this and after the immigrant nightmare it is 100% worse

the immigrant who doesnt like immigrants.. so good man.
most africans that come to my country are very diligent and happy to have an opportunity to work, no matter what job it is. but you sound like an racist, uninformed dumb fucker. i know its just anxiety that you feel but please stay in your basement, all the colors here will scare the shit out of you.

Western Europe is fucked mate. They're quickly being conquered and will be the fuckboys of Abdul before they know it. Funny thing is they enjoy it too, like good little cucks.

Krakow, Warsaw, anywhere in Eastern Europe i.e. Real Europe. Helsinki. Italy perhaps will uncuck itself soon.

i live in frankfurt. where are you from and please tell me what is making me a cuck or whatever? i really dont know

Most cities everywhere are like this though including in the US. Thinking all of Britain is London is like thinking all of Michigan is Detroit. You are hopelessly ignorant. As much as I would like you to leave my country it would be like a single drop of piss being removed from an ocean of it. Just stay home. Don't travel and make us look bad.

> polish people are known for stealing, especially cars. we have a lot of jokes in germany about that

>Eastern Europe

the white supremacy.. they are the ones who come here and rob people in trains and anywhere they can. also they are known for coming here to abuse our social system. but i guess you know better, right?

Oh yes unlike the Beautiful Brown People(TM) who would never commit the vast majority of crime in Europe countries ;)

Ah yes Frankfurt, with about 50% of residents with non-German speaking background, it's hardly even a German city, if such a thing exists anymore. No unique identity, no interesting culture, hardly worthy of a visit. Next!

Oh look another Sup Forums thread on /trv/.

Go back to your board faggot. We don't care for your backwards culture here.

you never been here, right? its kind of senseless to argue with you. obviously you are very stupid and scared. did a black men rape you in the past? sounds like it.. never happened to me neither to my gf, even though you call me cuck. following your logic, as a superior white german men, i command you to stay in your nursery and watch cuck videos all day!

>superior white german men
>country repeatedly defeated and great grandmother gets raped by Russians

It's ok Hans. We forgive you. Hitler was a bad, bad man. You were mislead, we get it. Let the guilt go. Repeat after me: it's ok to be German.

just go. its really not that big of a deal. if you're an American you will be floored by the universality of white people. the fact that they are raising such a fuss over a few stupid ragheads and africoons is honestly hilarious to me.

they aren't being replaced any time soon. i think even the germans are starting to have kids again.

yeah, now i see it. you are totally right. almost nobody here speaks german, citys are full of foreign criminals. you and your gf would get raped and robbed immediately. its a wonder i am still alive. so dont ever come to germany because its dangerous af! have a nice day, im out!

Lowest hanging fruit: Budapest. Poland. Etc.

fuck off to Sup Forums

Why is this Sup Forums garbage thread still up?

The Slavs do their own raping.

Hungary

Orban doesnt stand for that shit

Where was this posted in?

Prague, Budapest, Kiev, Venice, Lisbon, Porto, Valencia, Yerevan, anywhere in the Baltic area.