JCs are a 10

JCs are a 10

Yeah, they are. And fapping to ten year olds makes you a pedophile

>this triggers the normalfaggot

>JC
>10 years old

The characters in anime stem from someone's imagination, they aren't actually material beings and therefore they don't have an specific age. Even the age that the author gives is inaccurate and doesn't actually exist, proven by the fact that he can change It on a whim and people would still be forced to accept.

>JSs are a 10

Actually they are 12 to 15

>JC
>10 years old
Your thinking of the much superior JS. Common mistake.

What about JKs?

Correct

JK loli can be ok. Amazing if with large futa cock.

>Amazing if with large futa cock.
That seems highly unlikely user, you will have to post some examples in order to convince us.

JC are 12 you dolt

>12 yo

totally not pedo

Exactly, it's hebephilia.

Hebe is >14

Hebe is early pubescence, so around 10-14
14-~17 is Ephebophilia.

Who the fuck cares. Age is already a shit metric in real life since maturity varies based on predisposition, education, environment and culture. Using It as a metric for anime characters is beyond retarded.

Exactly. All anime girls are 18+ regardless of how old they claim to be. So don't go calling me a pedo for liking a 10yo(18+) girl.

>Age is already a shit metric in real life since maturity varies based on predisposition, education, environment and culture
That may be true, but it shares a rough correlation, making it a convenient, if not entirely accurate, short hand.

Anime girl's age are just a byproduct of some nip's imagination, so yes, their ages aren't actually real or well defined and therefore can't be subjected to the same costumes and metrics applied on the age of someone in real life.

>if not entirely accurate, short hand.
Accurate for what, exactly? For starters the 14-17 range is pretty useless because fucking or being attracted to girls of such age has been common place since the first human society was established. It only started to be seen in a different way a few decades from now and only on specific countries because our society is being completely feminized.

few decades ago*
Also, will stop here before this turns into Sup Forums related

>Accurate for what, exactly?
Accurate for gauging the level of physical development.

>For starters the 14-17 range is pretty useless because fucking or being attracted to girls of such age has been common place since the first human society was established.
The various *Philias are about preference, not merely attraction. Also, even if a preference for that age range was the norm, how does that invalidate it having a name. Do you think that the term "heterosexual" is useless because heterosexuality is the norm?

> It only started to be seen in a different way a few decades from now and only on specific countries because our society is being completely feminized.
This has no bearing on anything I have said.

>Also, will stop here before this turns into Sup Forums related
If that happens you're the one who drags it there. I was merely correcting an user's mistake.

Get in the van onii-chan~

D..do you have room temperature keystone light and thunderbolt fantasy season 2 in there?

What kinds of rock CDs do you have? I hope it's not some Bon jovi bullshit.

*inhales deeply on candy cigarette, exhaling slowly
Oh yeah, we got all kinds.
If you want it mister, we got it. Hop on in.

I hope the anime brings more lewd.